+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Happy BirthDay Jesus

I feel like its to often overlooked by me and by alot of people. So Happy BirthDay Jesus may the day be filled with Christmas magic in celebration of your birth as the son of God. :)
    war_on_scam

Re: Happy BirthDay Jesus

Happy Birthday Jesus, May the celebration of your Birhday ring in the hearts of us all young and old.
    As the little ones await their visit from that jolly plump spirit Santa Clause..
    war_on_scam

it's all good...right!?

Amen! on Happy Birthday Jesus!

What has Christmas got to do with the birthday of Jesus?

Christmas Day was when Jesus Christ are Savior was born. Unless your a Faithless atheist who has know belief in Christ this is what you believe.
    Christmas was named after our savior Jesus Christ and is celebrated as the birth of Jesus.
    To save anybody sometime. Easter also one of our Holidays, is when Jesus our Savior arose from the Dead after Crucifiction.
    war_on_scam

Warman, there are other belief systems, even religious ones, than Christianity. I'm not an atheist, nor am I a Christian. But even most of the atheists I know believe in something--just not your idea of god.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexKid
    Warman, there are other belief systems, even religious ones, than Christianity. I'm not an atheist, nor am I a Christian. But even most of the atheists I know believe in something--just not your idea of god.
    So be it, But one Should not ask the Question like whats written above already knowing the Context of what the thread means and why it was started in the first place. Faithless atheists should stay away from threads such as these, and let the people that are full of Gods spirit enjoy it.

Im not out to change minds here im out to adhear to the ones that have Devine Faith in Christianity. Do not futher attempt to ruin a topic thread such as this with hocus pocus beliefs, NOT THIS ONE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO DO THAT. And yes im closed minded when it comes to this, and happy to be so.
    WHAT IS, IS.
    war_on_scam

Warman, you're entitled to your beliefs, but saying that Jews, for instance, are faithless atheists and not welcome to post here is taking it over the top.

It was an inflammatory post--'anyone who doesn't believe like I do is a faithless atheist'. You expect people of different faiths not to get upset that you're trashing them?

I don't have a problem with different religious beliefs. I do have a problem with dissing those beliefs wholesale--especially when someone is only doing it to hurt.

It's funny how people who claim to be so Christian exhibit the one thing they ***** and moan about the most...respect for anothers faith. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Synik
    It's funny how people who claim to be so Christian exhibit the one thing they ***** and moan about the most...respect for anothers faith. Typical.
    Freaken Heathens, I Really would have liked for you to stay away and go defile our Savior Somewhere else. But I guess its a little much to expect from Heathens as anyone can clearly see. Im not the one thats gonna be *****ing and moaning there sicko when your time is up. But thats between you and God, not I.
    Start a thread for believers in Jesus and his Birthday, And wind up with a bunch of Atheists posting on it. You know to each their own. And also Idiots I dont care what you believe. I merely just wanted you to stay off this thread ment for Christians who have faith in Jesus.
    This is your heathen thread now there, MR.Synic and MR.Complex. Post what you may here, now i really dont give Danm. Cause i wont be back, I wasnt here to shine a light for the Ignorant and unlearned in the faith of God anyway. I only wanted people of the same belief to have a place to post about something powerful and spiritual Called Respect and Faith in our Savior Jesus Christ.
    Ive said What I have to say, Now go back and Reread it after you Spew some more of your heathen garbage. For this is my Reply to you always...
    war_on_scam

Don't assume the moral high ground just becuase you are a holier than thou Christian. A$$holes come in all faiths.

Who said I was opposing Christmas???...Find the statement. "Heathen"...who talks like that. Are you a "God Warrior"??

Your problem is you make assumptions. As for "shining a light" don't be so full of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Cause i wont be back, I wasnt here to shine a light for the Ignorant and unlearned in the faith of God anyway. I only wanted people of the same belief to have a place to post about something powerful and spiritual Called Respect and Faith in our Savior Jesus Christ.
    Ive said What I have to say, Now go back and Reread it after you Spew some more of your heathen garbage. For this is my Reply to you always...

Just who are we to shine a light for if not for the ignorant and unlearned in faith? Did not Jesus say that you are not to hide your light under a bushel where no man could see it but to shine your light from a hillside where those in darkness could see it and rejoice? He wasn't referring to other christians in that commandment. Our light shines for non-christians. That's to be a light to gravitate to, Not a spotlight to blind and hurt.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 01-07-2006 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Christmas Day was when Jesus Christ are Savior was born. Unless your a Faithless atheist who has know belief in Christ this is what you believe.
    Christmas was named after our savior Jesus Christ and is celebrated as the birth of Jesus.
    To save anybody sometime. Easter also one of our Holidays, is when Jesus our Savior arose from the Dead after Crucifiction.
    This is false.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Just who are we to shine a light for if not for the ignorant and unlearned in faith? Did not Jesus say that you are not to hide your light under a bushel where no man could see it but to shine your light from a hillside where those in darkness could see it and rejoice? He wasn't referring to other christians in that commandment. Our light shines for non-christians. That's to be a light to gravitate to, Not a spotlight to blind and hurt.

Namaste'

Lady Mod
    Correct Lady Mod, There for I shall apoligise in an act of good faith to the other members I have offended on here. Im bigger then that and will admit when im wrong. My beliefs stand, but I could have gone about discussing it in a better way and let my faith in God dictate the kinda Man i am.
    So to any all that I have Rubbed the wrong way, I apoligise. Ones Beliefs are very harmful tools if not presented to do only Good in the eyes of his fellow Man. Jesus Christ is my Savior and My spirit glows with this. But I do not own the right to judge my fellow man.
    war_on_scam

You might want to look up Yule (or Jule) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

The date, not even the month of December, has anything to do with Jesus's birth when we are looking at it from a factual viewpoint. It does not matter if other people are christians or not, even if you believe in Jesus you must accept facts. Christmas descends straight from a pagan celebration of light just a few days before modern Christmas Eve.

Many of the symbols associated with the modern holiday of Christmas such as the burning of the Yule log, the eating of ham, the hanging of boughs, holly, mistletoe, etc. are apparently derived from traditional northern European Yule celebrations. When the first missionaries began converting the Germanic peoples to Christianity, they found it easier to simply provide a Christian reinterpretation for popular feasts such as Yule and allow the celebrations themselves to go on largely unchanged, rather than trying to suppress them.
    English historian Bede's Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum ("Ecclesiastic History of the English People") contains a letter from Pope Gregory I to Saint Mellitus, who was then on his way to England to conduct missionary work among the heathen Anglo-Saxons. The Pope suggests that converting heathens is easier if they are allowed to retain the outward forms of their traditional pagan practices and traditions, while recasting those traditions spiritually towards the one true God instead of to their pagan gods (whom the Pope refers to as "devils"), "to the end that, whilst some gratifications are outwardly permitted them, they may the more easily consent to the inward consolations of the grace of God". [1] The Pope sanctions such conversion tactics as Biblically acceptable, pointing out that God did much the same thing with the ancient Israelites and their pagan sacrifices.
    I absolutely don't mean any offense to anybody who's a religious christian, but it is very childish to believe that modern christmas has always been the celebration of Jesus's birthday and all the traditions connected to it have been around for 2005 years.

-Lance