But the real gift is you.

Happy Birthday Jesus
    I'm so glad it's Christmas
    All the carols and bells
    Make the holiday swell
    And it's all about you.

Happy Birthday Jesus, Jesus I Love You.

Re: Happy Birthday Jesus

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing
    Mildred J. Hill & Patty S. Hill

Happy Birthday Jesus
    All the tinsel and lights
    And the presents are nice,
    But the real gift is you.

Happy Birthday Jesus
    All the carols and bells
    Make the holiday swell
    And it's all about you.

Happy Birthday Jesus, Jesus I Love You.
    I think thats Amazing HD, We both had the same Idea. Oh well if anyone deserves two spots on the boards I believe are Savior should top the list anyday and certainly on the day of his Birth. Jesus I Love you too and will try to do a better Job to act in that manner...
    GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
    war_on_scam

OK..........where do i PUKE!!why anywhere dear lexx!!it'a free world!!(counrtry)!!BWAAAAHUUK:"::LLPPPPPRPPRPSSHHTTTTT!!!.Ok ,now i feel better!!what's with this feel good crap while all the world(just the losers) suffers and dies!?how idiotic.......how inconsiderate.......how EGOTISTICAL...........HOW MONSTROUS A PLOT!!a sure ticket to H E L L if ya ask me!!you did ask me!?OK.........NEVERMIND!!go HD!!you clever devil you!!by the way......exactly why was Job persecuted!?hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-30-2005 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    OK..........where do i PUKE!!why anywhere dear lexx!!it'a free world!!(counrtry)!!BWAAAAHUUK:"::LLPPPPPRPPRPSSHHTTTTT!!!.Ok ,now i feel better!!what's with this feel good crap while all the world(just the losers) suffers and dies!?how idiotic.......how inconsiderate.......how EGOTISTICAL...........HOW MONSTROUS A PLOT!!a sure ticket to H E L L if ya ask me!!you did ask me!?OK.........NEVERMIND!!go HD!!you clever devil you!!by the way......exactly why was Job persecuted!?hehe!!
    I have some respect for you Lex. So I do hope with all that written above that your not saying you dont believe in Jesus. If that were somehow the case I do feel bad for you or anyone else stumbling along Faithless.
    war_on_scam

why,that's the nicest slap in the face i have ever recieved!(i sure deserved it!)beats a punch in the gut!or kick in the groin!hehe!!lets just say i'm not into "billboard" jesus!or i gotta nice life with jesus types.nuthin wrong with pretty poetry or pretty pictures.but what has that got to do with the mission of the christ!?maybe it's a milk-n-meat thing!?what do i know!!just askin!!and darn that boone always sneakin a post in between!!hehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    why,that's the nicest slap in the face i have ever recieved!(i sure deserved it!)beats a punch in the gut!or kick in the groin!hehe!!lets just say i'm not into "billboard" jesus!or i gotta nice life with jesus types.nuthin wrong with pretty poetry or pretty pictures.but what has that got to do with the mission of the christ!?maybe it's a milk-n-meat thing!?what do i know!!just askin!!and darn that boone always sneakin a post in between!!hehe!!
    I like your answer lexx, I do believe in Jesus and will stand firm by that but im not a Finatic about either contrary to what may be possibly said about me. You and I appear to be on the same side in the political battle field and I respect your comment here as well :D
    war_on_scam

:) Oh dang, I LIVE to sneak in posts, and I missed it- shuckey darn...*@%)^

Gosh, really late on this one...I sits and watches this 24/7 and waits until I can squeak in between...my purpose in life...

NOT!

Thanks for the laugh, Lexx. :) ;)

But seriously: sometimes your line of thought is too complex, I guess, and I try to understand where you are coming from, but am at a loss- guess its over my head...and so, I try to get it, but its under my feet too- lol. Maybe I am confused easily...

Do you like to get or send out Christmas cards? I know I do- whether they are Jesus-themed, or not- all nice. But I think pictures and depictions of Our Lord and Savior, and related, are real nice- a reminder that we should be thankful, for example.
    Last edited by boone; 01-19-2006 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boone

Gosh, really late on this one...I sits and watches this 24/7 and waits until I can squeak in between...my purpose in life...

NOT!

But seriously: sometimes your line of thought is too complex, I guess, and I try to understand where you are coming from, but am at a loss- guess its over my head...and so, I try to get it, but its under my feet too- lol. Maybe I am confused easily...

Do you like to get or send out Christmas cards? I know I do- whether they are Jesus-themed, or not- all nice. But I think pictures and depictions of Our Lord and Savior, and related, are real nice- a reminder that we should be thankful, for example.
    Hey boone its good to see your still around, I really enjoy a lot of your posts here.
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by boone

NOT!

well regards if regards are due!?hehe!!i have no freinds!?hehe!!goes with the territory i guess!?(me)hehe!!but i like your style and yes i'm a fool for the complicated!!so dont feel slighted!?hehe!!god is god and a man(woman) knows or he(she) dont!!hehe!!but as each was lost so it behooves god to reach the similar lost i guess!?hehe!!no offense meant or taken!hehe!!on with the show!!hehe!!

Hey Lexx and war_man: thanks for the kind words.

I pop in here and there- wouldn't let too much time slip by without checking this forum...life gets in the way quite a bit...lol...but, I look fwd. always to your posts. Thanks for contributing! I'll say it again: sometimes I have to read your posts more then once, Lexx, to understand where you're coming from, but I am usually able to figure it out after thinking about it...my pea-brain in action...lol..."poo" is a word I do not like much though...but that's just me.

Also, Lexx- did you ever come across my answer to your ? as to what my avatar stands for? You asked, and I answered quite a while ago...

Have a great day!!!

now ya see....a little care goes a long way! but no......i never did get to see the answer to my question of your avatar!not that i have to know!so be it!but if you wish it does have my curiosity!hehe!!it is unique yet not offensive!and i so want to know the soul of believers!i feel like a camel in the desert most of the time.as innocense itself where can we feel unindedted to the ways of the world and bare our souls!?this place is special beyond words!but it takes courage!a bravery not easily earned or expressed!how far has each one of us come here!?i can only speak for myself.but i have also seen and heard the change in alot of the people here that post.so it is with communion.however the expression.we all must decide individually how far it goes.for love is the missing ingrediant in life these days.replaced by the financial concerns.the reality as it is known by the many!so gods speed i say!!or on with the show!!and let the chips fall where they may!OK!i'M lyin bigtime as usual!!hehe!i'm a smuck without a clue!!viva la clue!!.......my dog is eatin my dinner which i just inadvertantly DUMPED on the floor!!(hardwood)hehe!!lucky SOB!!hehe!!

ok i want to say as a believer that i love the lord with all my heart and that with out his love i believe that i would not have survived the last 5 years. It has been my Faith in the Lord that has keep me strong.Sometimes i do want to shout the world that i love the Lord becase all that he has done for me in the past 5 years .However i dont becasue sometime it obnoixous. also,sometimes, u cant save a soul by samcking them in the face with how much u love the lord. People often need to see how normal of a life u live but its just inhanced lol. It does seem like it is overly done and that they are trying to prove to themselves and to the world that love the lord but a true believer doesnt have to do that.
    Last edited by cnov15; 02-16-2006 at 07:35 AM.
    :) :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by cnov15
    ok i want to say as a believer that i love the lord with all my heart and that with out his love i believe that i would not have survived the last 5 years. It has been my Faith in the Lord that has keep me strong.Sometimes i do want to shout the world that i love the Lord becase all that he has done for me in the past 5 years .However i dont becasue sometime it obnoixous. also,sometimes, u cant save a soul by samcking them in the face with how much u love the lord. People often need to see how normal of a life u live but its just inhanced lol. It does seem like it is overly done and that they are trying to prove to themselves and to the world that love the lord but a true believer doesnt have to do that.
    Hmm...... seems we have another educationally challenged lord worshipper.
    Who is this lord person anyway, and why doesnt he send his "believer" 's to school instead of, where ever it is they go?

Quote Originally Posted by pancho
    Hmm...... seems we have another educationally challenged lord worshipper.
    Who is this lord person anyway, and why doesnt he send his "believer" 's to school instead of, where ever it is they go?
    Are u trying to say that iam not smart? are u trying to put me down? becasue i do not need it from you or anyone else. If u didnt understand me just come out and say it mabye i could explain. After all last night i was tried but apperntly most people here dont give u a very long leash.
    Last edited by cnov15; 02-16-2006 at 10:24 PM.
    :) :cool: