+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: If We Really Believed In Christ, Bush Would Be In Jail

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Very amusing. These evil spirited, scheming Republican fascist criminals spend 364 days out of the year plotting wars, trampling liberty, and forging new ways to enrich themselves at the expense of the poor and middle class while cobbling up ever more ludicrous lies and deceptions to deflect criticism of their heinous deeds and hypocrisy.
    I am not the one who is trying to take Christ out of Christmas.
    Remember this when you are gathered with your Loved ones this Christmas.
    JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON.

They make a complete mockery out of the teachings and philosophy of Jesus every single day. Yet, some get all bent out of shape at "Happy Holidays". What a joke. Ho..ho..ho. Feliz Navidad.*-
    No it's not the Happy Holidays I am bent about, it's the fact that "They" want to replace Christ with Holiday.

"They" want to take the very meaning out of this season, besides it was the lady who butted in and tried to correct MY conversation with a cashier, she didn't have to "Clear her throagh" and try to correct what I said with what "SHE" thought was appropreate.

I said Merry Christmas, she could have left that alone, but she couldn't resist saying "It's Suposed to be Happy Holiday".

As Paula and Randy White of Without Walls International Church of Tampa FL. would say

"TO HELL WITH THE HOLIDAY, PUT CHRIST BACK IN CHRISTMAS.....

Make yourself heard Click Here

Companies Ban 'Christmas,' Not Worried About

Several retailers have joined in the push to ban the use of "Christmas" in their in-store promotions and retail advertising. The new push to ban "Christmas" and replace it with "Happy Holidays," "Season's Greetings," etc. is gaining ground with several retailers participating.

So far, the list includes Kmart, Sears, Kohl's, Home Depot, Lowe's, Target, JC Penney, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Office Max, Walgreens, Staples, BJ's, and Dell.

Update: Lowe's has removed all "Holiday Tree" signs and now refer to ALL trees at "Christmas Trees."
    Last edited by hdmarketing; 12-24-2005 at 01:42 AM.

Why? Judging by the farrago of twisted, tortured, delusional rhetorical acrobatics you spew in your pathetic attempts at defending Bush's crimes, you're obviously no Christian. Maybe you've successfully convinced yourself (as have many) that you are and your brain washing somehow helps you support the misperceptions about The World and yourself that you wallow in. But you're obviously no real follower of Christ. Quite the contrary. Since you, clearly, support torture, war crimes, murder, theft, and the lies used to perpepuate it all, you had better hope that there really is no God, no Jesus, no Hell and that the story of Christ is just a myth. If you had a soul or a conscience left, you would at least stop lying to yourself.
    And this other fine gem

Very amusing. These evil spirited, scheming Republican fascist criminals spend 364 days out of the year plotting wars, trampling liberty, and forging new ways to enrich themselves at the expense of the poor and middle class while cobbling up ever more ludicrous lies and deceptions to deflect criticism of their heinous deeds and hypocrisy. They make a complete mockery out of the teachings and philosophy of Jesus every single day. Yet, some get all bent out of shape at "Happy Holidays". What a joke. Ho..ho..ho. Feliz Navidad.*-
    Crusty? is that you? I always wondered what the d stood for in dchristie. The banning of crusty and the birthing of dante was virtually immediate. Your very first post, in fact, had you flying in an uproar to defend yourself/himself/you/him/it?????? It's probably been really hard for you to keep from using the monkey word....hasn't it?

Merry Christmas crusty! May God show blessings upon the apparent anguish lingering between your ears. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    liberals spend all day, every day, thinking of ways to cheapen human life, to ban morality, to end religion, to outlaw all things 'good'. They are simply not qualified to comment on others failings when it comes to interpreting the teachings of Jesus.

Ooh-ooh... let me handle this one, guys.

Remember when the Pharisees wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery, but Jesus stood between them and said: "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." and since they had all sinned, they all turned back.

Jesus is against capital punishment, because we have all sinned, and in God's eyes, all sin is equal (except for one, but never mind that for now).

Republicans are more Jewish than they are Christian on the matter. They still believe in execution.

Interpret the teachings of Jesus? Weren't you the guy who was thrilled that that Tookie guy got executed? What's Christian about you?

"Hey, lets keep killing thousands of civilians all over the Middle East and set up democracies like they were McDonald's, instead of catching Bin Laden. It's okay, those civilian lives are well worth the cost for the sense of security I'll feel after 9/11. And hey, screw Africa. Iraq is way more important. Besides, didn't we, like, give those guys money already? Besides, what's important is that we talk about people's sex lives in Canada, because Lord knows we never do anything like that in our country. Read all my web links that I go trolling around for (but really I just copied and pasted off some right-wing site)."

I can't even believe he exists.

- Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing
    I don't have to "Think" anything, as I do not have to answer to "man".
    And for your information, I have already confessed to the Lord for my actions, and what I have done in the past has already been forgiven by the one with whom it really matters.
    Now we're getting somewhere. I feel like I'm starting to understand you a bit more. You should really reconsider your rejection of "thinking". It's a rather important survival function. And besides, it keeps you from making a total ass out of yourself sometimes. It seems like you have a guilty conscience, though. Being able to effectively use "thinking" can keep you from doing the things that cause that too. Maybe you should try a little exercise. The next time you hear Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld or any Neo-Con speak, try "thinking" about it. You may be startled and surprised at just how well it can clarify your view of reality.
    Last edited by dante; 12-24-2005 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Crusty? is that you? I always wondered what the d stood for in dchristie. The banning of crusty and the birthing of dante was virtually immediate. Your very first post, in fact, had you flying in an uproar to defend yourself/himself/you/him/it?????? It's probably been really hard for you to keep from using the monkey word....hasn't it?

Merry Christmas crusty! May God show blessings upon the apparent anguish lingering between your ears. :eek:
    Raider....I am glad someone else noticed it as well.

I keep waiting for "flying Monkey" to be posted in a dante thread :D

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE

yeah, crusty just "thinks" he's smart. Crusty has the nasty habit of always editing his posts just like our new friend dante.....hmmm interesting little tid bit there. The real obvious though is the sourcing of the dan"T" threads also, most of them get 30 or so looks without any replies. The no-replies is a forum standard for crusty because the information contained therin is usually so outlandish that not even a bacardi or a ronald can validate it with a reply. Welcome back crusty!

Different IP's guys. I checked and researched them the minute Dante first posted. I do this out of habit anymore, it's needful on some of the other forums. They are two different people. I have other ways I can check that frankly, is none of the forum's business what those are, so I won't divulge. LOL.

Get over your paranoia now.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Different IP's guys. I checked and researched them the minute Dante first posted. I do this out of habit anymore, it's needful on some of the other forums. They are two different people. I have other ways I can check that frankly, is none of the forum's business what those are, so I won't divulge. LOL.

Get over your paranoia now.

Lady Mod
    Dang it....why spoil Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was certian I heard footsteps last year on my rooftop......now you want me to stop being paranoid!?!?!?! UGH! What is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it....why spoil Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was certian I heard footsteps last year on my rooftop......now you want me to stop being paranoid!?!?!?! UGH! What is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL, well don't scare Santa off the roof or you'll have to put on his suit and take over. It's the Santa CLAUSE in the contract if you kill the old one.

On the other hand, a little "jolliness" from the Right might be likened to a "breath of fresh air".

In case you have to take over, I've been very good this year. So for Christmas I would like George Bush and his sidekick Dick Cheney to be dropped in the middle of the Atlantic without a raft. If they survive the sharks and bitter cold, then we shall know they have repented of their sins and been truly sent by God to lead us.

Lady Mod

LOL, well don't scare Santa off the roof or you'll have to put on his suit and take over. It's the Santa CLAUSE in the contract if you kill the old one.

On the other hand, a little "jolliness" from the Right might be likened to a "breath of fresh air".

In case you have to take over, I've been very good this year. So for Christmas I would like George Bush and his sidekick Dick Cheney to be dropped in the middle of the Atlantic without a raft. If they survive the sharks and bitter cold, then we shall know they have repented of their sins and been truly sent by God to lead us.

Lady Mod
    How ironic for Bush and Cheney to be mauled by sharks. It's nice to dream but, unfortunately, I think sharks are probably too picky to go for them.

How ironic for Bush and Cheney to be mauled by sharks. It's nice to dream but, unfortunately, I think sharks are probably too picky to go for them.
    Research says that sharks like white meat and humans taste just like chicken.

LOL

Research says that sharks like white meat and humans taste just like chicken.

LOL
    Has there been any research on how they react to chicken-hawk?

Now we're getting somewhere. I feel like I'm starting to understand you a bit more. You should really reconsider your rejection of "thinking". It's a rather important survival function. And besides, it keeps you from making a total ass out of yourself sometimes. It seems like you have a guilty conscience, though.
    Not really, like I said I have already repented to the person to whome it really matters.

Maybe you should try a little exercise.
    Well actually my wife and I hit the road everyday for a nice 3 mile walk before coffee.
    Neo-Con speak
    Wow Raider was right, you sure talk a lot like dchristi, I am starting to think you are one and the same.

You may be startled and surprised at just how well it can clarify your view of reality.
    I have a very clear view of reality, but thanks anyhow.

"Happy Birthday Jesus"
    For those who don't understand that means "Merry Christmas".
    Last edited by hdmarketing; 12-24-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing

Wow Raider was right, you sure talk a lot like dchristi, I am starting to think you are one and the same.
    Funny you should notice that. I thought about the same thing when pwrone was banned and a character named charger was posting with a style very similar to pwrone. I've noticed charger hasn't posted since pwrone's return. I wonder if dante will do much of the same when dchristie returns. I hope not. Shouldn't dchristie's stay in the penalty box be about up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Ooh-ooh... let me handle this one, guys.

Remember when the Pharisees wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery, but Jesus stood between them and said: "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone." and since they had all sinned, they all turned back.

Jesus is against capital punishment, because we have all sinned, and in God's eyes, all sin is equal (except for one, but never mind that for now).

Republicans are more Jewish than they are Christian on the matter. They still believe in execution.

Interpret the teachings of Jesus? Weren't you the guy who was thrilled that that Tookie guy got executed? What's Christian about you?

"Hey, lets keep killing thousands of civilians all over the Middle East and set up democracies like they were McDonald's, instead of catching Bin Laden. It's okay, those civilian lives are well worth the cost for the sense of security I'll feel after 9/11. And hey, screw Africa. Iraq is way more important. Besides, didn't we, like, give those guys money already? Besides, what's important is that we talk about people's sex lives in Canada, because Lord knows we never do anything like that in our country. Read all my web links that I go trolling around for (but really I just copied and pasted off some right-wing site)."

I can't even believe he exists.

- Ronald

Your stupidity is increasing exponentially...I think it began around the time it was demonstrated that you ALSO know nothing about your own country.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    liberals spend all day, every day, thinking of ways to cheapen human life, to ban morality, to end religion, to outlaw all things 'good'. They are simply not qualified to comment on others failings when it comes to interpreting the teachings of Jesus.
    And yet your hero, G W Bush can make a statement as if he and God are in the same category. We can count on the both of them to keep things good right ? God yes, Bush no. I bet if Bush held a sermon on the pentagon, you'd be the first there to say your hail Marys and hail Bushy's.
    Last edited by Rawb; 01-01-2006 at 10:23 AM.