Poll: Is Data Entry Business A Scam?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

NEI Seminar- Is it a scam or not????

Has anyone out there attended one of NEI's seminars. I will be interested in hearing from you. My view is that they promote scam investment programmes that are available in the hyipmonitor website for free and in other arenas. Let me know what is your views about them.

uniqueprofits scam or not?

Dear friends,
    You know about uniqueprofits.com, it's scam or not? helpus
    tank's so much

Goldcow.net (SCAM)

BEWARE: This site is a scam!!! :mad:

looking4dreams Guest

Telemarketing Investment Scam!

A few months ago my mother while checking messages on her machine, came across an odd message. In short it seemed that an unknown lady had mistakenly left a message on my mom's machine intended for someonelse. I'm not into the stock market but the message was similar to:

Hi, Joe..this is Angela. Tom wanted me to call you so you can get in on this! Remember 2 years ago when we all cashed in buying shares with "X" company before the merger? You wouldn't believe this one, it's the hottest tip of the year! Contact your broker immediately, shares in "XO" company" will sky rocket tomorrow. Shares right now are X and will go up to X by market close tomorrow. Call me back ASAP!
    I checked out what the lady said about a previous company's boom 2 years ago and it was true. No one at least in my family invested based on this message but checked market stats the next day......shares did soar......at the market close at the end of the day anyone who invested money in that stock lost money!

Later that week my mom found out that several people in her area had recieved the same message, lots of people invested money in it and lost money. Local police said it was a telephone investment scam, not tracable! So, if you ever mistakenly get a message intended for someonelse to cash in, DELETE it! Just thought I would post this one in case.
    Last edited by looking4dreams; 05-27-2005 at 03:42 AM.

finhyip, cash advance, investment zone, teen for cash are scam

These sites finhyip, cash advance, investment zone, teen for cash,roy-al gold are scams beware:

www.finhyip.com
    http://www.serverx.info/cashadvance/
    http://www.serverx.info/teensforcash/
    http://investmentzone.official.ws/
    http://royalgold.better.ws/

Gold Entry-big scam

I went into Gold Entry the first time and they paid when I emailed. So, I thought hey they sound ok. I put in a little more money and never got it back. It is almost 3 weeks later and no response. I have emailed David Lee, owner, and heard nothing. I emailed e-gold to let them know what a scam they are but they won't do anything. They said just post it in scam.com and let people know. I have gone onto the web site http://www.goldentry.nr and it is still operating. So, the guy is still making money.

TechStarLabs.com/Internet Scam

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have received a new email from the TechStarLabs.com people.
    They were Void Computers company out of Lativa I have learned from finding this site.
    It is the same company and the same scam.
    I want to thank the person who started this web site and hope that these
    guys will go out of business soon.
    Thanks,
    Timotao :eek:

sportsarbitrageinvestor.com major scam

Major scam site still operates and takes money, no payments and no answers from this one, beware

Registration Service Provided By: Registerfly.com
    Visit: http://www.registerfly.com

Domain name: sportsarbitrageinvestor.com

Registrant Contact:
    Sportsarbitrageinvestor
    Cristopher Tibbetts (Whois Privacy and Spam Prevention by Whois Source)
    Fax:
    330 Fillmore st
    apt5
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    US

Administrative Contact:
    Sportsarbitrageinvestor
    Fax:
    330 Fillmore st
    apt5
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    US

Technical Contact:
    Sportsarbitrageinvestor
    Fax:
    330 Fillmore st
    apt5
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    US

Billing Contact:
    Sportsarbitrageinvestor
    Fax:
    330 Fillmore st
    apt5
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    US

Name Servers:
    ns1.gudzonhost.net
    ns2.gudzonhost.net

Creation date: 19 Nov 2003 01:52:17
    Expiration date: 19 Nov 2005 01:52:17

to abide by these terms.
    Version 6.3 4/3/2002

companies.....playing with our lives big scam!!!!

Just for your info, and please take note of the shampoo you use to
    wash your hair every night! guys will definitely use more! Check the
    ingredients listed on your shampoo bottle, and see if they have this
    substance by the name of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, or simply SLS. This
    substance is found in most shampoos, and the manufactures use it
    because it produces a lot of foam and it is cheap. But the fact is
    that SLS is used to scrub garage floors, and it is very strong. lt is
    also proven that it can cause cancer in the long run, and this is no
    joke.

Vo5, Palmolive, Paul Mitchell,the new Hemp shampoo, Pantene Pro-V
    etc.. contains this substance. By the way Colgate toothpaste also
    contains the same substance to produce the "bubbles". Research has shown that in the
    1980s, the chance of getting cancer is 1 out of 8000 and now, in the
    1990s, the chances of getting cancer is 1 out of 3, which is very
    serious. so,how can we can stop "giving"
    ourselves the cancer virus?

please post ur views about this topic and tell me a way to come out of this

usportsline.com scam

just to let any one know this is a scam site that will take ur money and credit info do not give them any money or credit card info

derrick

Sambrerogold.com Scam...

THESE GUYS STOPPED PAYING STARTING OCTOBER 1,2005. SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE ALREADY VICTIMIZED SINCE THEIR SITE IS STILL OPEN. BEWARE... :mad: !!!

Investoday.net SCAM

Investoday.net SCAM SCAM. I deposited 3 days ago, NO PAY......

Newest Email Scam !!

Comes from [email protected] and [email protected]

Hi Kathy! My name is Deborah Shull. I am a TV show manager
    www.idol-on-fox.net

We have found your information posted on website
    www.careerbuilder.com We understand you need a job.

We are ready to offer it to you. Our show program is promoting now a
    joint project with Korea Children And Youth Foundation (KCYF). This
    promo action will last for 6 months. All raised funds will be donated
    for helping out starving children in North Korea, China and
    Philippines. For today we have set up several bank accounts in South
    Korea to raise up funds. We have many private investors in the United
    States who are donating funds by sending us checks. Our partners in
    Korea have some problems in cashing them. The process of cashing the
    checks here takes a long time. That's why we contacted website and
    ask them to provide us with resume of those people looking for
    part-time job. We looked through several hundred applications and
    chosen you along with some other people. Here is the job you supposed to
    do:

1)Cash checks in the United States territory.
    2) You leave 7% from the amount of money as your commission
    3) The rest of the money you should send to Korea as we teach you
    4) Transfer fee from USA to Korea should be payed from the sum you
    receive after you chas the check
    5) If you cash the check in Fast Cashers your commission will come from
    the sum after check was cashed

Total amount of money you receive monthly will be around $50-100,000
    (one check amount will be about $500-3000)

OK, IF YOU AGREE TO WORK WITH US
    1) Please confirm that you are ready to receive checks on your name
    (write down that you are agree)
    2) Write your full name
    3) Your full postal address
    4) Your telephone number and available time
    5) Email address

Then fill out blank in our website www.idol-on-fox.net
    Enter the website and on the right you will see banner "HELP TO KOREA".
    Click it.

Fill out the blank.

1) Please confirm that you are ready to receive checks on your name
    (write down that you are agree)
    2) Write your full name
    3) Your full postal address
    4) Your telephone number and available time
    5) Email address

Please send this copy to my email address.
    All transactions made by us are legal on the territory of the United
    States of America.

Thank you for your help!
    Deborah Shull
    [email protected]
    www.idol-on-fox.net

4x MADE EASY IS A SCAM! - CONTACT ME TO GET A REFUND!

4x MADE EASY IS A SCAM! - CONTACT ME TO GET A REFUND!

If you purchased 4x made easy you probably now know that it's a scam. You probably already tried to get a refund, but you know it's impossible, the fine print of what you signed with them says that once you attend the seminar, you cannot ask for the refund any more. So the money back guarantee is worth nothing.

You feel angry about this? Don't worry I'll explain you exactly and step by step how to get a refund from them very fast.

Just contact me at: [email protected]

cito Guest

12dailypro Ponzi Scam! Oh My God! Oh My God! Breaking News!

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=9394

Russ Whitney Scam Real?

November 01, 2005

WESH.com
    Related To Story on RUSS WHITNEY INDICTMENT

Video: Real Estate Tycoon Investigated
    http://www.wesh.com/news/6680212/detail.html

Attorney General Investigates Real Estate Tycoon

POSTED: 11:43 am EST February 2, 2006
    UPDATED: 9:00 am EST February 3, 2006

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Most TV viewers have probably seen those infomercials that say people can get wealthy through real estate.

One tycoon recently came to Central Florida, and as would probably be expected, the pitch was full of surprises, WESH 2 News reported.

Usually, WESH 2 I-Team reporter Michelle Meredith is the one who hunts people down, but this time she was hunted.

The journey started with a hunt for the truth. Meredith wanted to experience first-hand the latest get-rich-quick seminar, and the way she was packed into a lobby, it was like she had gone to see a rock star.

"We're literally going to show you how I took $1,000 and turned it into $4.7 million in 18 months," an infomercial stated.

Russ Whitney is the latest star of the real-estate tycoon talk circuit, and he is the subject of an investigation by the Attorney General's office. He has been accused of deceptive advertising. So far, 50 consumers have filed complaints.

The first thing Meredith learned at the free seminar was that you don't rub elbows with Whitney himself. Although he's there in cardboard. His son does all the talking, and his primary goal is to sell a three-day workshop with his billionaire dad that comes with an initial price tag of close to $3,000.

"Does anyone here know what a job stands for? Just over broke, right?" Russ Whitney Jr. said.

Those who attend don't walk away empty-handed. They get a free Russ Whitney CD and learn bizarre business strategies, like if a $5,000 down payment is needed, borrow $1,000 from five different banks.

It's advice that may leave some scratching their heads, but it had the opposite effect on the crowd who had been whipped into a financial frenzy when the price of the workshop suddenly dropped from close to $3,000 to $995. There was no holding them back. People literally ran to sign up -- like Bill and Jeannie Gray.

"Why did we sign up? Because it's a business, and if you expect to go anywhere in this life, you've got to take a chance now and then," Bill Gray said.

"You believe in this?" Meredith asked.

Absolutely," Michelle Maddy said.

Maddy said she took a chance. She spent over $50,000 on similar workshops and parlayed it into a cool $1 million.

"(I'm) learning different real-estate techniques and investing. (It's) been worth every dime that I ever spent, and my net worth proves it," Maddy said.

In fact, Meredith was talking to Maddy when Whitney Jr. found us and got down to business.

"The Attorney General's office is investigating your company," Meredith said.

"Hasn't somebody complained about Channel 2 before?" Whitney Jr. asked.

"Yes, but the Attorney General's office is not investigating Channel 2," Meredith replied. "They're investigating your company though."

"It doesn't matter. You're getting really worked up over no reason -- over a little minute detail of what's going on," Whitney Jr. said.

What's really going on is the sale of a dream. The dream of financial independence using techniques that few have the discipline or dollars to pull off.

"They say they are going to teach you techniques. They don't teach you. They spent three hours trying to sell me the program, which I can't afford," Eric Gomez said.

It's important to know that the Florida Attorney General's office has filed no charges at this time. The Attorney General's office also said Whitney has given some refunds and has indicated a willingness to give more.

Whitney was also investigated by the Attorney General's office in Tennessee back in 1997, and the case was settled. A representative in that office had this advice: People do not give away their secrets of quick and easy riches if they are truly quick and easy.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail to Michelle Meredith.
    Copyright 2006 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.