+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: YF Direct - Why no pictures?

amarettogal,

I see that you are doing brandarama for the $100 Sephora gift card, I was starting on that one but when I get to the offer page and click on the offers, nothing happens...I have emailed them but they haven't responded. Did you have this problem with them too? I am SO excited to get that Sephora card!

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    How long did it take for BMG to go in progress?
    I have started it on 21/12 and got it "in progress" on 4/1

Quote Originally Posted by girlonjourney
    amarettogal,

I see that you are doing brandarama for the $100 Sephora gift card, I was starting on that one but when I get to the offer page and click on the offers, nothing happens...I have emailed them but they haven't responded. Did you have this problem with them too? I am SO excited to get that Sephora card!
    You need to turn off all of your pop-up blockers. And good luck finding them all! Most likely, you have several pop-up blockers on your computer right now. Your ISP usually installs one, Internet Explorer or Firefox have one, toolbars that you have installed in your browsers sometimes have them and your anti-virus and spyware protection usually have pop-up blockers too.

xstr8guy,
    Thank you so much! I had turned off the pop-up blocker on my tool bar, but not everywhere else. Once I did that I was able to see the offers! Thanks!

I'm so glad I could help!

I clicked on the offer links just fine. Hint: do Zovaset--it completes within 10 minutes! I'm just waiting on that darned Denise Austin offer to go through--it's almost a week since I've done it.

Quote Originally Posted by girlonjourney
    amarettogal,

$600 Recieved | $5600 Waiting 4 Shipment

Quote Originally Posted by amarettogal
    I clicked on the offer links just fine. Hint: do Zovaset--it completes within 10 minutes! I'm just waiting on that darned Denise Austin offer to go through--it's almost a week since I've done it.
    Thanks, I did find out that I had to turn off more than one pop-up blocker on my computer. I did Curb your Cravings which hasn't reported yet and I was so hoping for a free trial on page two, but there were none! And I really don't want to do another credit card offer, so I guess I will do Denise Austin too!