+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 32 of 32

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    16

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "hate" and "go after"...I just posted an article wondering if anyone would have a comment on it...and, boy, did they ever! Also, the socialist mold of the Canadian health-care system is the the thing that drives many successful people out of the country. Ask a Canadian(preferably one with SOME concept of reality) how well it works for them. Canadians love their country, but it ain't because of the health-care system, believe me. They are bent-over at tax-time to pay for a gigantic lumbering inefficient system that limits their choices and delays their procedures. The only people who sing the praises of Canadian health-care are American liberals, who long for communism.
    Actually it's the taxes which drive more people out of Canada than anything. Plus our spineless, idiotical poolitical figures that do little to make any progressive changes for the benefit of all people. I would call the health care system a sick care system. It is very sick and in need of an overhaul.

    I am more grateful for the fact that I can go in to a hospital and not be refused because I have no coverage. I have heard of people in the US where they are so poor and cannot afford medical coverage that they are left outside of the hospital and not receive treatment because they can't pay anything for it. Is that any good pwrone ? The basic necessities to survive revoked because you cannot pay for it. A little inhumane don't ya think ?

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

    Vancouver Sun, September 9, 2000

    YOUR LIFE IS AT RISK – Doctors say if you need surgery in B.C. now, you’re going to wait
    A group of Vancouver General Hospital surgeons says the province’s health service are in such disrepair that for the first time, patients’ lives are at risk.

    In an unusual move, the doctors went public Friday with issues normally aired behind closed doors.
    I take it that you don't think they remedied the situation in the last 5 years?

    You do like to twist the facts don't you Pwrone? And by the way, I DO have
    Canadian friends. From B.C. to Toronto and places in between. My husband even works with canadians who are working in the states at the moment. I have Canadian friends from different income brackets. Their problems are no more intense than ours in some areas and not a single one of them is wanting to move down to the United States.




    .
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-23-2005 at 04:39 AM.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    16

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    What are you yammering about? (my browser is under attack...anyone else?)
    My family is partly from Canada, I lived in upper New York state, I lived in South Florida...how many Canadians do you think I know? How about...A LOT MORE THAN YOU DO!! You are attacking me for no reason...
    What part of Canada ? And how does living in NY state or South Florida have anything to do with knowing Canadians ?

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by IamCanadian
    What part of Canada ? And how does living in NY state or South Florida have anything to do with knowing Canadians ?
    He's counting all those relatives of his IaC. He knows them ergo, he knows Canadians. LOL.

    I hope they all aren't like him. ;)

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Reg...these people pay as much as 60% of their wages in taxes and still have to stand in line for it...
    pwrone...they do pay high tax rates and the cost of some "bad habit" items is crazy high. I have friends that go to Canada each year for a month, they take with them all the smokes and booze they plan on consuming because of the cost of these things.

    The health care system does not help their tax rate I am sure, but the efficiency of the Health Care Administration is much less then ours in the States. The cost of an over stay int he hospital is much less then hee in the States. Elective surgery seems to have a long waiting list, based on information I have read recently, but not life saving surgeries.

    Would I want the Canadian Health Care System in the US, no way. Is it an issue that is worth debating, not in my opinion. There are many "better for debate" reasons the taxes are so high in Canada.

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    He's counting all those relatives of his IaC. He knows them ergo, he knows Canadians. LOL.

    I hope they all aren't like him. ;)

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

    Get a clue. If you have never lived where I have then it is safe to say that you don't know what I know. If I say that I know a lot of Canadians, it is because I do. If I say I met many of them in So.Fla. and in N.Y. it is because I did. And all this effort over an opinion of mine that the only actual Canadian on here right now AGREES WITH. That the cost of the taxes to support a broken health-care system drives many Canadians out. Get it? Should I slow down?

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Get a clue. If you have never lived where I have then it is safe to say that you don't know what I know. If I say that I know a lot of Canadians, it is because I do. If I say I met many of them in So.Fla. and in N.Y. it is because I did. And all this effort over an opinion of mine that the only actual Canadian on here right now AGREES WITH. That the cost of the taxes to support a broken health-care system drives many Canadians out. Get it? Should I slow down?

    Hey, I was still writing my response. So sue me.

    What's wrong pwrone, Santa gonna leave coal in your stocking this year? Take a valium, you're frothing at the mouth.

    Let's talk about Iraq's healthcare system shall we? Or the tax base. OR maybe all that fraud going on over there.

    LM.
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-23-2005 at 04:40 AM.

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You are so right. Pwrone appears to hate everything he doesn't agree with. I'm surprised he doesn't go after Nudist colonies in the states. And the sex camps in the mountains. People pay to go to those. LOL.

    Canada may not be perfect, but what they are doing seems to work very well for them. The health care system alone is very notable and one I've never heard a disparaging word out of any canadians over.

    By the way Ronald, Merry Christmas.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod
    I really appreciate your support, and Merry Christmas to you, too. I remember you quoting the Bible. This is my first Christmas as a Christian, and if you are too, I just hope that you have a happy celebration and fond reflections of his birth.

    - Ronald

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I really appreciate your support, and Merry Christmas to you, too. I remember you quoting the Bible. This is my first Christmas as a Christian, and if you are too, I just hope that you have a happy celebration and fond reflections of his birth.

    - Ronald
    Yashua bless you and yours during this time of remembrance of his birth and throughout the coming year. I pray that he will always camp the angels around you and protect you from those who would do you harm.

    Namaste' and Merry Christmas,

    Lady Mod

  10. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    i think what POO is angry about is that it should read "with clubs" not in clubs!!knock some sense into 'em i say!!hehe!!(who!?women or sinners!?)pick your take i always reccommend!!(can ya have it both ways!?)hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-23-2005 at 10:07 PM.

  11. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    i think what POO is angry about is that it should read "with clubs" not in clubs!!knock some sense into 'em i say!!hehe!!(who!?women or sinners!?)pick your take i always reccommend!!(can ya have it both ways!?)hehe!!
    Glad to see you are still talking to yourself there Lexx, at least somethings never change. ;) It usually gives me a chuckle even when I can't figure out what the heck you are saying!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :)

  12. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Wow, this thread is good for a lot of chuckles, especially since I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep. What can I say here as an initial response, except wow, this is amazing. Glad my coffee is kicking in.

    But it also makes me do more than chuckle- and sorry to some of you; I apologize ahead of time: I do have more of a response.

    Pwrone didn't write up this article- I clearly see that he posted an article that has an author, that is correctly filed under "politics," and it has some debatable points, it looks like. Now he certainly can't be the only citizen in the U.S. (or even Canada) that disagrees or disapproves of this type of ruling, or of that type of behavior. Let me add, in case you are not aware of it, that I believe that the facts of article display repulsive, deviant and disgusting behavior (the judges in the article use this verbage, and the word "indecency" appears in the article. Indecency? You bet.

    This is in no way a knock to Canadians. I am not knocking Canadians, and I do not think pwrone was intending to either. Anywhere there are people, there will be imperfections, as people are not perfect. Countries have people in them, and so countries are not perfect.

    I understand I am talking in basics here, but I digress because of some of the erratic comments here. I guess I actually understand some of Lexx's comments here...and, also, it seems that pwrone has been a marked man because of some of his beliefs. Some people see a post by him and out come the "clubs," with erratic swings, no particular aim sometimes, but some below the belt.

    That is not what Lexx meant here...Lexx's response was actually funny in this context. No, I do not think anyone should get hit with clubs, and I do not think pwrone wants anyone to get hit with clubs.

    Also, let me add the fact that I am married and very happy in the romance dept., and just because someone posts this article doesn't mean they are depraved or deprived in that area. I am in no way jealous or horny, but only wish for decency and family values to be up-held by courts of all lands (who's gonna take a swing? Go ahead, I am ready to duck). I don't want any of my loved ones or friends to think this type of behavior is acceptable just because some court judge or judges does.

    Sure, let's discuss "Iraq's healthcare system, or the tax base. OR maybe all that fraud going on over there" but that can be done in another thread, correct?

    As for "Simple search on Google shows: Results 1 - 10 of about 2,190,000 for swinger clubs in the US" Give me a break, I am certain there aren't over 2 million hits for swinger clubs- my experience with search engines tells me that the results probably include stuff like: swing sets, baseball clubs, dance clubs, night clubs, golf clubs, US postal service, US army, USSR, USDA, US zip codes, etc. etc. and several that aren't even relevant to the search term. Even if there were the stated no. of results, it still wouldn't make it right, for the sake of (friendly) argument.

    If what's stated by "IamCanadian" as to what happens in France is actually true, well then thanks for the warning- that would be disgusting. How can that be allowed? That is definitely something that should be kept private and doesn't belong out in public.

  13. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by boone
    Wow, this thread is good for a lot of chuckles, especially since I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep. What can I say here as an initial response, except wow, this is amazing. Glad my coffee is kicking in.

    But it also makes me do more than chuckle- and sorry to some of you; I apologize ahead of time: I do have more of a response.

    Pwrone didn't write up this article- I clearly see that he posted an article that has an author, that is correctly filed under "politics," and it has some debatable points, it looks like. Now he certainly can't be the only citizen in the U.S. (or even Canada) that disagrees or disapproves of this type of ruling, or of that type of behavior. Let me add, in case you are not aware of it, that I believe that the facts of article display repulsive, deviant and disgusting behavior (the judges in the article use this verbage, and the word "indecency" appears in the article. Indecency? You bet.

    This is in no way a knock to Canadians. I am not knocking Canadians, and I do not think pwrone was intending to either. Anywhere there are people, there will be imperfections, as people are not perfect. Countries have people in them, and so countries are not perfect.

    I understand I am talking in basics here, but I digress because of some of the erratic comments here. I guess I actually understand some of Lexx's comments here...and, also, it seems that pwrone has been a marked man because of some of his beliefs. Some people see a post by him and out come the "clubs," with erratic swings, no particular aim sometimes, but some below the belt.

    That is not what Lexx meant here...Lexx's response was actually funny in this context. No, I do not think anyone should get hit with clubs, and I do not think pwrone wants anyone to get hit with clubs.

    Also, let me add the fact that I am married and very happy in the romance dept., and just because someone posts this article doesn't mean they are depraved or deprived in that area. I am in no way jealous or horny, but only wish for decency and family values to be up-held by courts of all lands (who's gonna take a swing? Go ahead, I am ready to duck). I don't want any of my loved ones or friends to think this type of behavior is acceptable just because some court judge or judges does.

    Sure, let's discuss "Iraq's healthcare system, or the tax base. OR maybe all that fraud going on over there" but that can be done in another thread, correct?

    As for "Simple search on Google shows: Results 1 - 10 of about 2,190,000 for swinger clubs in the US" Give me a break, I am certain there aren't over 2 million hits for swinger clubs- my experience with search engines tells me that the results probably include stuff like: swing sets, baseball clubs, dance clubs, night clubs, golf clubs, US postal service, US army, USSR, USDA, US zip codes, etc. etc. and several that aren't even relevant to the search term. Even if there were the stated no. of results, it still wouldn't make it right, for the sake of (friendly) argument.

    If what's stated by "IamCanadian" as to what happens in France is actually true, well then thanks for the warning- that would be disgusting. How can that be allowed? That is definitely something that should be kept private and doesn't belong out in public.

    It must have been late when you wrote this, or extremely early, lol.

    Even in a free country, you can't regulate or control morality. People have differing views of right and wrong, what should be private, what can be public.

    If one really wants to blame someone, blame Playboy and Penthouse, blame wives who have headaches, men who aren't satisfied with the woman they chose to marry. Blame churches for watering down their sermons, blame Hollywood for selling sex as an everyday, ho hum commodity. Nudie magazines are sold over the counter, porn films, porn sites are frequented by a lot of people. SEX sells.

    Changes start from within and work outward. Political forums are just not the venue to make changes that affect people. They are too anonymous.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  14. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by boone
    As for "Simple search on Google shows: Results 1 - 10 of about 2,190,000 for swinger clubs in the US" Give me a break, I am certain there aren't over 2 million hits for swinger clubs- my experience with search engines tells me that the results probably include stuff like: swing sets, baseball clubs, dance clubs, night clubs, golf clubs, US postal service, US army, USSR, USDA, US zip codes, etc. etc. and several that aren't even relevant to the search term. Even if there were the stated no. of results, it still wouldn't make it right, for the sake of (friendly) argument.
    Boone,

    My posting of the google search results number was not claiming there where over 2 million such clubs in the US. (the true number is closer to 5,000 known clubs....I did a research project on the subject for a company I used to work for)

    The fact they exist is not an indication they are moral, that was not my point. My point was more along the lines of those that live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Pwrone was in fact throwing mud at Canada in an attempt to make a point to another poster, but then you would have needed to have been following a few other threads to realize that so it is understandable that you didn't see that from this thread.

  15. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Glad to see you are still talking to yourself there Lexx, at least somethings never change. ;) It usually gives me a chuckle even when I can't figure out what the heck you are saying!

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :)
    I LOVE YOU TOO!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Canadians can have group sex in clubs: top court

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Get a clue. If you have never lived where I have then it is safe to say that you don't know what I know. If I say that I know a lot of Canadians, it is because I do. If I say I met many of them in So.Fla. and in N.Y. it is because I did. And all this effort over an opinion of mine that the only actual Canadian on here right now AGREES WITH. That the cost of the taxes to support a broken health-care system drives many Canadians out. Get it? Should I slow down?

    just so we're clear on this.......dont ever stop makin me pay attention to your knowledge.dont ever give into my clever retoric.stay the course and make me see what you know to be true for you!you've been doin great so far!dont change now!promise!you are my strength!!you keep me goin!!small side note...did you ever,in your whole lifetime,want to have sex in a club with all the women you could muster!!just askin!!hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-30-2005 at 11:21 AM.

  17. 12-30-2005, 11:21 AM


Similar Threads

  1. The Truth Behind Herbalife Nutrition Clubs
    By ChrisDoyle in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 05:40 PM
  2. Discounted Golf Clubs - http://www.ilbcc.us
    By DeHaley in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:51 PM
  3. Investment Clubs
    By methodmatician in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 07:34 AM
  4. One More real Important Question! Jonining Book clubs 2x?
    By scamnemesis in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
  5. Has anybody got those book clubs to show up?
    By MamaMystery in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 09:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, acts, add, administration, aff, affairs, afford, age, agreed, agrees, ain, allowed, amazing, american, angels, angry, another, apologize, appeal, appears, appointment, army, article, ation, attack, attacking, attacks, attempts, attention, author, auto, aware, bad, base, based, basic, basics, ben, bet, better, bit, blame, boo, booze, borders, boy, brain, break, broke, broken, bumped, called, calm, camps, canada, canadian, cancer, cannot, care, case, cent, cer, change, checking, chief, chris, christia, christian, christmas, citizens, claiming, class, clear, clever, cli, clinics, closed, club, coal, code, collapse, coming, comments, communism, complain, complex, con, constant, context, core, cost, couldn, counting, countries, country, court, courts, crazy, critical, dan, dance, dangerous, david, days, debating, decision, department, dept, described, desire, didn, disgusting, display, diversity, doctors, doesn, don, dont, douglas, dow, duc, duck, dying, early, easily, efficient, ells, emergency, enter, essential, exclusive, exhausted, experience, expert, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, eyes, failed, fall, fec, feel, feels, figures, fla, fond, fra, france, friday, gary, general, give, glad, goin, gonna, good, google, gra, great, group, groups, guarantee, guy, had, hands, head, healing, health, healthcare, heard, heart, held, hey, high, his, hits, hospital, hours, house, hum, huma, hurt, husband, ial, ian, ill, illness, ime, immune, important, include, income, individuals, int, interview, ion, issue, issues, jealous, jean, join, kicking, knew, knock, lady, las vegas, last, lead, leaving, lexx, liberal, liberals, liberty, life, limits, line, lines, lis, lived, lives, living, lol, long, longer, lot, love, margaret, mea, medical, members, merry, million, moment, month, montreal, moral, more, move, need, needed, nigh, night, note, nurse, nursing, only, open, operations, opinion, oro, owner, pages, part, paul, pay, perfect, perfectly, personally, pick, place, plane, play, point, poor, por, porn, pos, position, postal, posted, poster, posting, posts, praises, pray, private, problems, promise, prostitution, protect, public, question, quote, ran, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasons, record, red, reduction, refused, remember, replace, research, response, rest, results, rip, risk, room, rooms, run, rushed, safe, san, santa, satisfied, scheduled, search, seem, selling, sen, sends, sense, september, service, services, sex, sexual, shock, shot, shows, side, simple, simply, site, slow, small, sold, sometimes, sorry, sounds, spineless, staff, star, start, state, stated, states, stay, stop, stories, strength, students, successful, sue, summer, sun, support, supreme, supreme court, surgery, survive, system, talk, talking, taxes, ted, tells, terrible, text, thea, they, thought, thread, threads, threaten, threw, throw, ticket, time, times, today, told, tolerance, tone, top, toy, transfer, transfers, treatment, tumors, twist, uni, united, united states, university, unwan, upper, url, us army, ussr, usual, vegas, veteran, vgh, waiting, walking, wanted, ward, ways, weak, wednesday, week, withdraw, woma, women, word, work, working, worse, worth, wow, write, writing, wrong, year, years, york

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •