+ Reply to Thread

This company is threatening to break my legs by next week please help!!!

Hi everyone my name is maelene and i need to report this company do not do business with them! They are called Document Pro Data based out in Germany and the guys name is Richard Ottis. I signed a contract with my name and address and I was reading the comments and discovered similiar victims being threatened. I told Richard Ottis the owner of the company that I had cancer and am going to die in 6 months just to see what he would say/ This is what he said: his email is [email protected]

No problems, I will pay few guys to come to your place and break your legs next week.

Just because you play with my money. Thank you and merry christmas

keep in mind I have not received any monies as of yet. Any victims that received a threat please send me information on what he said and the date of the threat, or if it is an empty threat, if anything has happened to you, or any other info that would be helpful to me. I am really scared for my life since he has my physical address and I have a child and wouldnt want anything to happen to him. I already filed a complaint with the IFCC and am contemplating going to my local precinct as they can only do so much with internet fraud. Please send any replies to [email protected] or post replies here.

Thank you very much for your attention

Re: This company is threatening to break my legs by next week please help!!!

LOL! this yahoo sounds like a typical moron! anyway, if anything just call your local police & file a report. since it's an aol account (i also use aol) you can report that threat to them & they could have their account cancelled. you just can't go around & threaten people. i'm sure he's just being an idiot, but you shoud take this serious.....

All you need to do right now is to print all emails that was sent to you and make all copies of documents between you and his company; then bring all of them to your local authorities office to file a complaint. The main thing is you need to provide all of his information that you know about because it makes more senses out of it if you got these.
    Whenever you need to do internet invesments or any kind that related to it, be double cautious about it because there are a lot of bad people out there whom are waiting to get your hard-working money by scamming you. The reason I know about it because I was a victim of these some years back. I lost a lot of money, time, and hopes.
    I always keep an eye on this hot issue thru news. Hope 1 day the government can make a new law to punish these sicked scam artists and bring them to justice.
    Please be careful with your personal info on internet. GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU.

forex87 Guest

report it to the SEC, NFA, CFTC, FBI
    go to www.google.com/news

type in ponzi in the search engine.

you'll see alot of scammers have been and are being caught.

it's stupid to think scamming is going to go away.most is legal and some is not.the legal has better lawyers(and policemen).as long as ignorance,stubborness,bad luck,unfortunate situations,lack of ability,lack of self worth,unfairness and downright meanness exist,scamming wil exist in some form or another.it's the nature of the beast!!hehe!!