Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Report: Syria agrees to hide Iran nukes

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    Read the title of that article again.

Read it again.

Now read it again.

Now think about that for a moment.

Just for a moment.

There's just one problem. Iran hasn't any "nukes" for Syria to "hide". So one wonders if this couldn't be categorized as "propaganda" rather than "journalism".

That's not to say there might not be a story there, but presented this way, it's difficult to regard it with any seriousness.

Indeed, this unmitigated, obvious BS is, undoubtedly, from the same right-wing whacko fringe category which posited Saddam sent all his nukes and biological WMDS to Syria. And that was supposed to have happened just prior to being invaded by the most powerful military force in history. I guess the point being that since they couldn't come up with any proof to support Saddam's agenda of aggression, he must simply be stupid. But, when it comes to The Bush Regime's Neo-Con criminal fanaticism and the sorry status of the average American's intellect, the failure to successfully promulgate one set of brazen and ridiculous lies doesn't necessarily preclude another attempt, in this case pertaining to Iran. The Bush Regime motto: "When in doubt, lie-lie again."

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Ronald,
    you really are losing it y'know ? Maybe all that cold weather in TO is getting to you. Maybe you need to fly south for the winter. Why don't you spend more time fighting your government's problems ? You seem to have some passion for pointing out dishonest things.

As Reg pointed out, the Canadian debt ratio is higher than the US. Hmmm.... and no war expenses there. Something smells like deep corruption to me. Higher debt ratio, higher taxes.....How about you look into it over the Christmas holidays and then get back to us....let us know how your Christmas homework turned out. Ta ta...
    Pride yourselves on your homework all you want. This has no sway, going to a right-wing site and copying and pasting some links. I've been to these sites, and I see right through it's amateurism, straight to the bias. Rush Limbaugh can keep his numbers.

Not that I need to say this, but just so you know, none of this: "You're Canadian. Stop talking about American politics stuff." isn't going to work. But feel free to keep trying.

- Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    One would think that a self proclaimed CHRISTIAN would be a much kinder and gentler individual. I know Atheists that treat others with more consideration then you do. For your sake, I hope this God you pray to is a liberal and doesn't really mean the things the bible teaches. You could be in for a very hot eternity.
    Jesus was even harsher with his words. He called his own disciple "Satan" one time. He called the Pharisees a brood of vipers. Being a Christian has nothing to do with being kind and gentle with fools.

I am feeling very sorry for you, it seems you have a great deal of envy for the men and women who actually earn a living.
    You assume much. I am completely independent and am enjoying my days very much. You're just regurgitating something I've heard Rush Limbaugh say often. It is merely prejudice.

Why is it that you feel you need to call me moron, middle class loser, racist, and many other things? Can you not defend your positions without stooping to the level of the typical left wing fanatic?
    Nothing wrong with being middle class. I am. In my anger and frustration, I was not careful with my words. Let me clarify. You are a loser who is middle class. Nothing wrong with the latter. But you are a loser, in the sense that you are losing, oblivious that your president has gotten you into so much debt that it is the next generation who will have to burden. You fight this war on the backs of children. You think as an American, or even North American (don't mean to exclude Canada), that because you are surrounded by so much luxury that you are rich, when in fact there is slavery to debt.

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and may your God forgive you for your vicious insults towards your fellow man.
    I doubt you believe, yourself. I admit, I have been vicious, but I stand by what I have said that it was not insult, that it was an actual claim to truth.

Christianity is not something that takes place on Sundays, it is the way you live your life and minister to your fellow man. I am glad I know many christians or I might think you really where one and that would give them a very bad name.
    Keep your own insults and tempered condescension to yourself, hypocrite.

- Ronald

Ronald.....I do believe you suffer from a condition called "Bi-Polar", either that or before Christmas when we had discussions trying to figure out why you where being so hostile towards me when I had done abosultely nothing to you, you where trying to make Santa Happy so you would get some presents.

Either way, You are truly not worth talking to about anything, much less politics when you can not even be true to your very own comments. And you call me a hypocrit.

Ronald.....I do believe you suffer from a condition called "Bi-Polar", either that or before Christmas when we had discussions trying to figure out why you where being so hostile towards me when I had done abosultely nothing to you, you where trying to make Santa Happy so you would get some presents.

Either way, You are truly not worth talking to about anything, much less politics when you can not even be true to your very own comments. And you call me a hypocrit.
    It your heart's joy to take a comment that I made out of frustration and shift it to the topic of discussion, then condescend yourself. Yes, hypocrite. Read your own slander in any of your posts, such as the above.

- Ronald

Ronald,

My point of the post above is that you and I had a number of PM conversations, that I initiated precisely because of the post you now choose to tear into me again over.

It had crossed my mind during the writing of the above post, that this was very odd, I was being called all kinds of crazy things by you and I had not made a single Racist comment or attacked you personally about anything you posted with the slight exception of telling you to take your head out of the sand.

It was my understanding that we had cleared the air and had agreed to start again in trying to discuss issues instead of attacking. So either you have not paid any attention to the posts time and date stamp, or you are not the same person you where before taking a few days away to spend with your family over Christmas.

I have not slandered you. I have only pointed out differences in the Christian Life you claim to try and live and the personal insults you have thrown my way.

Anyway, I offer an olive branch once and sometimes twice. Third time is not going to happen. You want to think about the events of the past week or so, go right ahead. If you decide you want to offer the olive branch, maybe we will talk again. If not, my opinion of you has changed for good (but not for the better).

Okay, you're right. I forgot that you were the same person. For some reason, I forgot. And yes, I spoke angrily and was blatantly insulting and in attack mode.

But don't push it with the olive branch metaphor. I don't need anyone's anything on this forum. But it is appreciated.

- Ronald

Don't take offense to the Olive Branch metaphor....I have used it most of my life, learned it from my first grade teacher a long time ago.

Apology (I think that is what it is) is accepted. Carry on! :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...winning+ticket

You'll like this. What it feels like to win a lottery ticket.

- Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
    Clearly, you are a maggot.

Thanks for not sticking around and enlightening us with more of your "interpretations".

Aren't you being a little harsh on maggots?

At least a maggot acts on accurate information.
    "The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

It's just raider with his superman suit on.

That clown has more accounts than I've had hot dinners.

The Superman suit is an improvement over the Napolean costume.

You gotta love how The Syrian WMD hysteria has lured the wacko-bats out of the woodwork for an encore of the Saddams' Nukes song and dance.

Hope does spring eternal.

"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
    -- Winston Churchill

It's just raider with his superman suit on.

That clown has more accounts than I've had hot dinners.

well you KNOW there are FUNNY CLOWNS and EVIL CLOWNS just look for the MOVIES!? he seems to ride the FENCE in DEFENCE of his OWN shortCUMMINGS as intelligent CONVERSATION goes!? methinks he WANTS to go BACK to the HEYDAYS of SHAKESPEARE'S PROSE like some VIKING WARRIOR of RUN AT the MACHINE GUN nest SHOUTING VALHALLA!? noble THOUGHTS but EMPTY THREATS!? his BOOZE /BABE /RANCH/TOYS owns his ARSE just like the DOMINATING DREAM SAYS it WILL!? :::spin2::
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you