+ Reply to Thread

PRODUCT EVALUATION PANEL: Legit or not?

http://productevaluationpanel.com/ps...reepsp&nopop=1

Hey, does anyone know anything about this site. I was looking for another PSP and came across this site. When I signed up there was a disclaimer saying that if I completed all the offers by a certain date, not only would I get my gift, but I'd also get a Sony Vaio laptop.

So this site is 6 offers for a PSP and 6 games + a sony Vaio.

Anyone have any experience with this site?
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Re: PRODUCT EVALUATION PANEL: Legit or not?

If I remember correctly, I checked this web site out once and found the tier 3 offers to be ridiculously expensive (more expensive than the gift you receive for doing them).

--Jay

1 - Stableford Collections - Unique, handcrafted gifts appropriate for any occasion. Our high-quality product line will allow you to give everlasting treasures.

$499 min. Purchase Required

2 - Rooms to Go Kids - Rooms to Go Kids specializes in value-priced kids' furniture, large selection, safety and style. We elivers quality kids' furniture fast!

$1,500 Minimum Purchase Required, credit received upon approval of delivery

3 - Rail Europe - Its time for a great Fall getaway! At Rail Europe you can plan your Fall getaway with one of their great travel packages!

Requires purchase of package for 2 (min. price $899/person)

One expensive lunch !

Holy Poop!!!!!

So... after reviewing the page 3 offes I've figured this one isn't for the faint of heart... unless you have good credit.

You can do the Children's Bedroom with no payment until June 2007. Now if you cancel the order within the first 24 hours you can get a complete refund, if it's more than 24 hours then only 80% will be refunded. So roughly you can lose $300. The other offer worth looking into is Rail Europe... They offer a full refund on unused Travel Vouchers. If you schedule the trip far enough out you can assure you'll get your gifts and still be able to process the refund.

But as I mentioned before you either need good credit or up front money.

the payoff ?

A Sony PSP - $250-$275
    6 PSP Games - avg $35/game X 6 $210
    Bonus 5 PSP Games - avg $35/game x 5 $175
    Bonus Sony Vaio Laptop - $1200 if you complete within 1 month

Total costs with other offers and timely cancellations - About $350

$1450 is not to bad of a profit.

So who wants to be the guinnea Pig and do this... I certainly can't do it now... but if I get a check from EFG I may go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    So... after reviewing the page 3 offes I've figured this one isn't for the faint of heart... unless you have good credit.

You can do the Children's Bedroom with no payment until June 2007. Now if you cancel the order within the first 24 hours you can get a complete refund, if it's more than 24 hours then only 80% will be refunded. So roughly you can lose $300. The other offer worth looking into is Rail Europe... They offer a full refund on unused Travel Vouchers. If you schedule the trip far enough out you can assure you'll get your gifts and still be able to process the refund.

But as I mentioned before you either need good credit or up front money.

the payoff ?

A Sony PSP - $250-$275
    6 PSP Games - avg $35/game X 6 $210
    Bonus 5 PSP Games - avg $35/game x 5 $175
    Bonus Sony Vaio Laptop - $1200 if you complete within 1 month

Total costs with other offers and timely cancellations - About $350

$1450 is not to bad of a profit.

So who wants to be the guinnea Pig and do this... I certainly can't do it now... but if I get a check from EFG I may go for it.

2 - Rooms to Go Kids - Rooms to Go Kids specializes in value-priced kids' furniture, large selection, safety and style. We elivers quality kids' furniture fast!

Quote Originally Posted by 50CC

So Like I say, you lose 20% when you return it... $300. However, they just sweetened the deal with an email I received... 1 extra offer, any offer, and they'll give me a $500 gift card. We're up to about $2300 now I think... for less than $400.

way too risky.. I just had a cousin do everyfreegift for 6 dollars.

and after the lowes gift cards get here, he'll be up 34 dollars.

I don't know what was riding me, but for the first time, after always refusing to respond to offers like "free laptop" etc, I went to the site ProductEvaluationPanel.com. After all, the email was the consequence of registering for tech-support for an HP PC. The offer indeed appeared like an opportunity to do product evaluation and actually use some useful products (my naive understanding not reading the fineprint). Plus, I needed printer ink, and so I was ready to select the first offer: Ordered printer ink and went back to the site. Indeed, the number of offers to be completed, which separated me from the free laptop, had gone from two to one. One more little offer, I thought, and I get a free laptop?!. So I tried: Videoprofessor. A $6.25 shipment to learn excel. OK, I thought, I might use it, had always a hard time with excel. So I ordered it, and - bingo - the site screwed up. My order was in, but the counter didn't go down. Just the big arrow: Just one more offer and you get your free laptop.
    I wrote a protest note to the "support" email address, very friendly, like: please fix that slip. Then I thought, well, I might also want to order DVDs online, not such a bad idea, the kids will love it and I can find DVDs I wouldn't usually find around locally. Put the order in and: Just one more order and you get your free laptop.

This finally did it for me to wake up from the dream in which sharks look like sweet little gold fish. I finally read the FAQ and found to my astonishment that it's not two, and no three offers that one is supposed to follow, but six!! And there is no obvious information on that. Until you read the FAQ, this information is essentially invisible.

Condolences to the others in this club, this was my story to become a sucker. Is that what keeps the economy humming?

I just took a quick hard look at the site, and here is a copy of the fine print, which was printed in a very light blue against a very light background... in a very small font.

"completion of two advertiser offers from each of the offer pages (the Top Offers Page, the Prime Offers Page and the Premium Offers Page)"

So, yes, six offers must be completed. Two for each of (three) pages.

ick.

Probably reputable, but not worth the effort, I didn't dig deep, but I am betting that one of those pages includes only very expensive things indeed!

Cheers!

[/SIZE][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]I am a member of the product evaluation panel. So is my mother. Between the two of us we have received 6 items now and neither one of had to purchase anything when we signed up. You can sign up without going doing all that stuff for the so called free bonus
    Last edited by Nofretari; 04-30-2007 at 10:17 PM.

HomeBizGuru Guest

I have not heard much about this opportunity, however in my research for about home business opportunities, financial education and continued adult education, I came across a company that offers the BEST of all of these topics! I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and I would recommend to EVERYONE!

The company I am speaking of, that actually offer a turnkey business opportunity marketing an amazing line up of on-line educational products in Personal Development and Financial Literacy. They provide world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan! You earn a minimum of $1000 per transaction!
    The team of online entrepreneurs that I was introduced to are absolutely some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally. They allowed me to take a complete look at this business without any pressure or hype what so ever.

This business is attracting factory workers, corporate employees, small business owners, Stay-at-Home moms and even CEO's such as myself from other companies. I have found the integrity of this organization to be top notch.

In fact, I decided to resign my position as a college administrator and come on board full-time as a distributor for this 16-year-old International publishing company. I did this because I see the potential with this organization. In fact, I replaced my nice 5-figure income within 3 months in this business.

Forbes magazine wrote a cover article approximately 5 years ago, predicting this Webucation industry to be a $100 Billion industry by 2010! It exceeded that in 2006! The company has a solid 35 business plan in place, with a determined effort to make our community of online entrepreneurs, the LARGEST DIRECT MARKETING COMPANY in the world by the end of this decade.

It is very important however, as with any home based business to find THE RIGHT MENTOR! Someone who has a vested interest, the right morals and the same or an even greater commitment to YOUR success, as they do their own!!

Visit my website at http://www.ExecutiveIncomeOnline.biz for pictures and bio of me and my family, plus much more information about this home based Internet business opportunity. Fill out the contact form and I will follow up to provide a FREE test drive our business and provide you with a “Guest Pass” to access our products. This is a $49 value absolutely FREE for those who fill out the form.

If you like to have fun, call your own shots, report to no one but yourself and your God; work as much or as little as you want each day and earn a LOT OF MONEY, then you owe it to yourself to get all the facts about this business. I invite you to come do just that. Then you can be the judge!! If you decide this business is right for you and you can see yourself earning a multiple six figure income from home, the only mandatory cost is just $99 to have your own global, portable Internet business.

I am in my 5th month in this business and I am now earning excess of $15,000 PER MONTH, but most importantly I am helping everyone who joins MY TEAM; I am helping them achieve similar success. That accomplishment is AS/IF NOT MORE important to me is that OTHERS that I help are able to create a wonderful lifestyle! One of the latest successes was a woman from Orlando who I helped earn $1000 on her 5th day in the business!!!

Come take a look, it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER...It has been a true blessing for my family and I am confident it WILL be for yours as well.

May your day be blessed and prosperous,

Ed Bounds
    Home Based Business Consultant/ Internet Marketing Professional
    Executive Income Online
    www.ExecutiveIncomeOnline.biz
    866-967-7770

Path to Prosperity Guest

"EXCEPTIONAL"
    LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY
    WORK AT HOME

REAL MONEY
    REAL PEOPLE
    LARGE COMMISSIONS
    16 YEAR OLD COMPANY

REPLY TO:
    WWW.PATHTOPROSPERITY.BIZ