+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lexxus going down?

Does anyone know what is going on at Lexxus? I just saw a website asking Leaders not to quit now. Our former President and CEO are under investigation by the SEC and the Board of Directors recently fired them? My sponser and many other upline have left in last 2 weeks for other companies and I can't get any info from my upline Jason Caramanis. Some of the Leaders say Bankruptcy is just around the corner...If anyone can fill me in please do so...

Wondering,
    Bonifide

Last edited by Bonifide; 12-19-2005 at 03:44 AM.

Re: Lexxus going down?

Bonifide,

Like you I've heard all sorts of things about Lexxus lately also. For one thing, in addition to the corruption at the top and the SEC investigation, they lost the lawsuit Toyota filed against them and now have to change their name. While on the one hand people are fleeing Lexxus in exodus to other companies, known mlm junkies such as Jason Caramanis are flocking to Lexxus and are bringing whomever can be bribed, blackmailed or threatened with them. Or those just too plain to know what's up. Caramanis is the lowest of the bottom dwelling scum suckers and whomever follows him is in for a rude awakening, not only with him as an upline but most likely with Lexxus too. Any company that Caramanis would go to is one I would run in the opposite direction from!

I had the misfortune of being in 2 companies previously and doing pretty well both times -- UNTIL Jason Caramanis joined them. He proceeded to drag each of them into the toilet within weeks of his coming aboard. He is death to a company. Always making deals and bigger deals and lying and going back on his word and then more deals and more lies and then temper tantrums and going back on his word and more tantrums etc, etc, etc.

Yes, rumors of problems at Lexxus are pretty widespread in the industry and people are leaving like their pants are on fire...

And that's even BEFORE Jason Caramamis showed his cocky little face.

Lexxus going down? I would bet so.
    Last edited by good2go; 12-19-2005 at 09:36 AM.

Bonifide,
    You sure you want to open this can of worms? Makes me real tired just thiking about what can be said about this one. Pages and pages of facts and law suits after law suits after law suits and the federal government and the sec suits and BIG tax liens and people defrauded right and left and a group of players who are worse than the worst B grade movie you ever saw. We are talkin about Lisa Grosman who was convicted of fraud and spent a spell in prison - who got herself head of all sales and marketing and one of the main management people. And the others with rap sheets from their mlm careers that just makes ya laugh outloud. And these have been the folks running this scam.

And then theres the Toyota lawsuit. Guess who won. Looks like Lexxus has to rename themselves and all of their sales matierial and miniature bottles of product (anybody can order it from the source for I think I was told .71 each dose and that Lexxus charges $8 (will check this one out) and that this Lexxus product isnt any different in effect than if you used some Crest toothpaste. Mint flavor.

No name recognition any more after April. Management that has served a prison term. Ms Grossman's mom fined tons and her husband also. Guess fraud runs in the family. Will post the suits on this one tomorrow unless someone gets to it before me.

Its just too darn late tonight to post some real interestin facts about how this one is going down. And it is for sure.

All I can say is that anybody who signed up in this pile of fraud in the last 6 months needs to get a head examination real quick.

Nobody with a speck of brain power would get themselves snared into this mess.

More tomorrow. Im telling ya that we could do 10 pages here of postings real easy. All of it factual, all of it published. Lets go for it.

This one needed to be taken down a long time ago. Maybe all those thousands of folks who left will get wind of this board and come and tell their sad sad tales.

While on the one hand people are fleeing Lexxus in exodus to other companies, known mlm junkies such as Jason Caramanis are flocking to Lexxus and are bringing whomever can be bribed, blackmailed or threatened with them. Caramanis is the lowest of the bottom dwelling scum suckers and whomever follows him is in for a rude awakening, not only with him as an upline but most likely with Lexxus too. Any company that Caramanis would go to is one I would run in the opposite direction from!

I had the misfortune of being in 2 companies previously and doing pretty well both times -- UNTIL Jason Caramanis joined them. He proceeded to drag each of them into the toilet within weeks of his coming aboard. He is death to a company. Always making deals and bigger deals and lying and going back on his word and then more deals and more lies and then temper tantrums and going back on his word and more tantrums etc, etc, etc.
    Listen Good2Go youre being real real kind.This Jason dude is a real serious nut case. Id say dangerous but that would be joke. He is headed for a straight jacket from all Ive heard. We are not just talkin that he is 'the lowest of the bottom dwelling scum suckers'. We are not just talkin that every company he has gotten himself into has gone down after his arrival. We are not just talkin that he is a lying sack of you know what. We are not just talkin that he is 100% out of control.

We are talkin about straight jacket crazy. We are talkin about a real live breathin out of control diagnosed nut case. We are talkin real real sick.

Im tellin anybody readin this that if you get yourself connected up with this lunie you will be real real real sorry. Sorrier than you have ever been. You will know what it means to be in a bad bad dream and what it means to be in a company where this real crazy dude will make you and the company fail big time. Hes got an unbroken record.

More on this dude and whats the company called? Not Lexxus thats for sure and Toyoto made sure of that. Boy that rebuildin of your image. Darn hard to do. Kinda impossible.

Lets see. Lost their name. Have to spend millions it looks like they don't have to get a new name and rebuild this joke of a company. Too many lawsuits to count. And then about the prison term of one of the main folks running the show. Offshore stuff goin on so the company will win when it flies the coop and no distributor will have any recourse ever. Maybe theyll go to Malta and share office space with Global Lost. What a pair.

And Jason Caramanis has tickets Ive heard so when the men with the white straight jackets are on their way he will be on his way. He might, I said might, be the craziest out of control dude in all of MLM. He certainally has been 'death to every company' he has ever joined.

jason C. That guy has scammed everyone in the industry! I would not touch any co. that this scum is involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by BYOBS
    jason C. That guy has scammed everyone in the industry! I would not touch any co. that this scum is involved with.

BYOBS -- Love your name, by the way!

I can tell you've had dealings with the slimeball Caramanis too. Anyone who's had the misfortune of working with him before never wants to repeat that mistake again! Whoever recruited him into lexxus probably hasn't figured out yet what a rotten deal he or she got...but soon will! The kiss of death to Lexxus, aside from all their other enormous problems!

Yes, my money is on LEXXUS IS GOING DOWN! And Caramanis is expediting that process...

Toyota just won this case against Natural Health Trends, Corp. Lexxus has to change its name and look immediately.

Toyota vs. Lexxus

Toyota Jidosha Kabushiki Kaisha d/b/a Toyota Motor Corp. v.
    Natural Health Trends Corp., 2005 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 10442
    (C.D. Cal. 2005).
    Plaintiff’s allegations that defendant’s actions under a nearly
    identical trademark, including use of sexually suggestive
    photographs and copy in association with its mark, put defendants
    on notice of plaintiff’s claim of actual dilution and is sufficient to
    withstand a motion to dismiss.
    Plaintiff owned registrations for LEXUS (and related marks) in
    connection with numerous goods and services, ranging from repair
    and maintenance services for automotive vehicles to cellular
    telephones, key rings, pens, umbrellas and golf club covers. The
    mark was famous, due to substantial investment in promotion and
    advertising efforts and high quality standards. Defendants
    marketed, distributed and sold products relating to sexual
    enhancement, personal care, and nutrition under the LEXXUS
    mark. In response to defendant’s claim that plaintiff had failed to
    allege actual dilution, the court held that although Moseley v.
    Victoria Secret Catalogue Inc. mandated that actual dilution be
    demonstrated to prevail on a dilution claim, Toyota’s allegations
    that defendants’ actions blurred and tarnished the LEXUS mark
    was enough to put defendants on notice of plaintiff’s claim for
    actual dilution, which they would likely prove fully at trial. The
    court also held that defendant’s goods were within the limits of
    similarity to plaintiff’s merchandise goods to maintain the claim
    for trademark infringement.

:) Actually, Lexxus is far from going down. Just the opposite really. Sales are up 50% from last year and it should close 2005 at around $200 Million US. The company has about $28 Million in cash reserves, is totally debt free, and just opened a brand new 68,000 sq ft office in Dallas. It also just invested $10 Million cash into it's China subsidiary, as well as substantial sums into opening new facilities in Tokyo and Mexico City.

The previous CEO and CFO were recently removed by the Board of Natural Health Trends as part of a power play amid allegations that they were receiving commissions from a distributorship position in addition to their base level corporate salary of around $150 K a year. Many founders do that in the early stages of a company to keep salary costs down. Problem here was that they allegedly didn't disclose their commission income as may be required of officers of public company. And they had some on the board that wanted to take over control themselves.

I think the Lexus name issue is interesting. The fact that Lexxus International has grown large and fast enough to catch the attention of a major company like Toyota really says something. Personally, I think a name change here could actually stimulate a growth spurt in 2006 as a long established brand name in network marketing can actually hinder a cycle of hyper-growth such as Lexxus has had up till now.

Lexxus did have some problems in the US and Canada markets with a new coffee making product that they launched in March. Manufacturing issues made it over 3 months late in delivery. Then the majority of the machines that were delivered had manufacturing defects. OUCH! It wasn't good for sure. Lots of people bailed on that, but still the company grew at 50% growth rate this year. What will happen next year if there are no problems? And what a great opportunity. The company is growing like crazy and the US market has hardly anyone working it. Wanna make some money?

There are some crooked distributor leaders with Lexxus, just like there are with every other company or business. There is bad deal making. People trying to steal other downline. Lies, coverups and BS. People will even act like your friends but will screw you in a second when you let your guard down. Sound familiar? Guess what? It's not just Lexxus is it? Welcome to earth. There are bad people in just about every large business and work place in the world. Just look around the place that you work. But there are A LOT of really good distributor leaders at Lexxus as well. Just choose who you join up with carefully. Danger lines at Lexxus in the US and Canada include the name mentioned above. Also Chuck Hanson's GNS group (duh) and their upline if you are working with them individually.

Funny thing with these threads is that people really dont bother to check the facts. But these are them. Lexxus actually looks pretty good. And when you compare it to some of the other "deals" out there, it looks GREAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IMSUMBUDDY
    I think the Lexus name issue is interesting. The fact that Lexxus International has grown large and fast enough to catch the attention of a major company like Toyota really says something. Personally, I think a name change here could actually stimulate a growth spurt in 2006 as a long established brand name in network marketing can actually hinder a cycle of hyper-growth such as Lexxus has had up till now.
    Making lemons into lemonade very nicely.

Lexxus did have some problems in the US and Canada markets with a new coffee making product that they launched in March. Manufacturing issues made it over 3 months late in delivery. Then the majority of the machines that were delivered had manufacturing defects. OUCH! It wasn't good for sure. Lots of people bailed on that, but still the company grew at 50% growth rate this year. What will happen next year if there are no problems? And what a great opportunity. The company is growing like crazy and the US market has hardly anyone working it. Wanna make some money?
    Oh boy. Where do I sign up.

There are some crooked distributor leaders with Lexxus, just like there are with every other company or business. There is bad deal making. People trying to steal other downline. Lies, coverups and BS. People will even act like your friends but will screw you in a second when you let your guard down. Sound familiar? Guess what? It's not just Lexxus is it? Welcome to earth. There are bad people in just about every large business and work place in the world. Just look around the place that you work. But there are A LOT of really good distributor leaders at Lexxus as well. Just choose who you join up with carefully. Danger lines at Lexxus in the US and Canada include the name mentioned above. Also Chuck Hanson's GNS group (duh) and their upline if you are working with them individually.
    Yes, there are bad people in just about every business. But why are there SO MANY of them in THIS industry? Because, although there are a TON of GREAT people in the industry, it happens to be a really good fit for swine.

Funny thing with these threads is that people really dont bother to check the facts. But these are them. Lexxus actually looks pretty good. And when you compare it to some of the other "deals" out there, it looks GREAT!!!
    Great! I'm in, because I believe everything you said is 100% true. I mean, why would you say something like that if it wasn't true? I kid. I'm a kidder.

LOL. Ya.. you gotta make lemons into lemon aid. At least Lexxus has been at it succesfully for 5 years and has come through some of the challenges that have taken most other startups.

I agree that a little house cleaning is in order and it looks like it is beginning to happen. I really doubt that the shareholders are going to let the shenanigans continue. Expect some big adjustments soon. If they clear out those few distributors that are corrupt and the company starts following up on what they say they will do in USA, we may just have a real rocket ship on our hands.

What else is out there that has better resources and international potential? I'd like to check it out if you know of something.

Are you sure about this Jason C guy?

It is to my understanding that he has a dormant position with the company and that he was involved when the company first launched into the Far East.

As for his personality and his ethics, I have no clue. I did meet the gentleman on a few occassions, and while he was not the most polished nor 'corporate' personality, he did seem OK, but, then again, I never worked with the guy.

This from IMSUMBUDDY

Who wants to partner me in my new venture Delll Computers. Or my new software Micrrosoft Winndows. I think we will catch the attention of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRangerGotcha View Post
    Bonifide,
    You sure you want to open this can of worms? Makes me real tired just thiking about what can be said about this one. Pages and pages of facts and law suits after law suits after law suits and the federal government and the sec suits and BIG tax liens and people defrauded right and left and a group of players who are worse than the worst B grade movie you ever saw. We are talkin about Lisa Grosman who was convicted of fraud and spent a spell in prison - who got herself head of all sales and marketing and one of the main management people. And the others with rap sheets from their mlm careers that just makes ya laugh outloud. And these have been the folks running this scam.

And then theres the Toyota lawsuit. Guess who won. Looks like Lexxus has to rename themselves and all of their sales matierial and miniature bottles of product (anybody can order it from the source for I think I was told .71 each dose and that Lexxus charges $8 (will check this one out) and that this Lexxus product isnt any different in effect than if you used some Crest toothpaste. Mint flavor.

No name recognition any more after April. Management that has served a prison term. Ms Grossman's mom fined tons and her husband also. Guess fraud runs in the family. Will post the suits on this one tomorrow unless someone gets to it before me.

Its just too darn late tonight to post some real interestin facts about how this one is going down. And it is for sure.

All I can say is that anybody who signed up in this pile of fraud in the last 6 months needs to get a head examination real quick.

Nobody with a speck of brain power would get themselves snared into this mess.

More tomorrow. Im telling ya that we could do 10 pages here of postings real easy. All of it factual, all of it published. Lets go for it.

This one needed to be taken down a long time ago. Maybe all those thousands of folks who left will get wind of this board and come and tell their sad sad tales.
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Old post but just in case someone tunes in.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']This guy Jason Caramanis is a verified crazy psychotic nut job and probably suffering from bipolar disorder. He’s either very sweet and charming or the most angry volatile foul mouthed person. He used words I can’t even repeat. If you confront him on his behavior he will turn it on YOU and say YOU’RE the one that is crazy – classic case of someone with serious deep rooted psychological issues. [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I have a friend who dated the nut job briefly and when she broke it off he stalked her, threatened to sue her over nothing “because he could” and would drain her bank accounts….and he did and chased her down in England… he’s a crook and will do anything to have control over any situation and yes he throws temper tantrums, gets angry and is in fact like your worst nightmare dream ever. He belongs to pyramid companies – if this is your gig my friends, be very careful if you ever EVER do biz with this man. When I read this I was shocked, I thought, this is the same guy and it’s good to confirm what my friend told me was very accurate of his personality. He steals too and owes the IRS a lot of money because he refuses to pay Uncle Sam, every $$ he makes is under a corporation name NOT his name so they can’t trace him – that’s how controlling he is that he won’t let the government tell him how to run his life. Pretty sick. Hope Karma gets him or as that person wrote, the guys in the white jacket (where he REALLY belongs).[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Anonymous![/FONT]

Interesting thread. Don't know much about them, nothing in fact. It sure sounds like their managment team likes the old Ready, Fire, then Aim strategy. From the friggin name of their company on! Blaze ahead and mop up afterwards?!

I see flags, they're not green. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRG
    Boy that rebuildin of your image. Darn hard to do. Kinda impossible.
    Yessir! Kinda like a-loosin yer virginity, once you lose it, it's G-o-n-e!!! Be very careful who you climb into bed with, especially in Network Marketing. There are good people in NWM, plenty of them, as somoeone alluded to earlier, but the ease of entry in NWM brings out all the slimeballs too unfortunately.:1crysad:

Hope noone gets hurt if it gets messy, time will tell, huh? If they do...

I love great quotes, sombody's always said it better somehow,
    People may fail many times, but they become failures only when they begin to blame someone else.

~ Unknown

One more!, cant help it...

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

~ Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Live and learn.

Keep us posted!

I'd also like to welcome the new people here, welcome to scam.com!

Kerry Hein :sun_smiley:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Anything new at Lexxus?

Was it something I said?

As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Kerry....look for the Crash and burn in the not to distant future...Natural Health Trends....formerly Lexxus....stock Symbol BHIP just reported this week....numbers of everything, reps, revenue, etc....all cut in half from last year....they are in a rapid state of melt down with the only activity in Asia and all the Former founders and reps now have another Company....BHIP that will no doubt put them out of business.....

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Anything new at Lexxus?

Was it something I said?