+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 12DailyPro Forum Rule

Their own forum, the one place they can shut their own members up!

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    Their own forum, the one place they can shut their own members up!
    Yeah just go down to McDonalds everyday for you lunch. Dont forget to clean up your place. We know what students digs are like.

Oh I beleive you can get beans for 2c a tin from wallmart on special offer.

Quote Originally Posted by blood
    Yeah just go down to McDonalds everyday for you lunch. Dont forget to clean up your place. We know what students digs are like.

Oh I beleive you can get beans for 2c a tin from wallmart on special offer.
    Is that all an autosurfer can come up with?

!! MOUSE !!
    I thought so!!
    ps:I have some companys (listed in the ph books in NewZealand!! "Waikao aerials" "waikato cloathslines" Thats the yellow/white pages for U mr Nemesis) - so whats this "My income source flying of into the night" stuff ?
    I make alot of money already and I doubt U make any moore than alot of others in
    at scam.com

PS: Take your "hard earned?" money and invest in lotto tickets - I here they have nothing to do with 12dailypro!!

Rick I bet youre really happy about that egold thing huh? Why would Chariss do something like that?

Similar Threads

1. Cameldog MMA forum using forum account member info
    By TheAntiLaw in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2015, 12:55 AM
  2. The 70% Rule in a Nutshell
    By ChrisDoyle in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
  3. The Rule of Law
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 06:16 AM
  4. I reported that 12dailypro is being SLANDERED on this "forum."
    By autosurfqueen in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. Rule #1 - Know who you are dealing with!!!
    By SpyGame in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 11:16 PM