+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

12DailyPro Forum Rule

This was taken from a post by Charis. Judge for yourself:
    Is it to cover up non-payment cases?
    ==========================================
    PLEASE DO NOT POST 'WAITING'!
    « on: August 02, 2005, 11:54:59 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please from this point forward, DO NOT post when you are waiting for a withdrawl.

The particular section of the forum was designed for people to post WHEN they get paid.? Hence the name, "I WAS PAID".

We know some of you are excited and/or anxious when your upgrade expires and is pending but this is not the place for telling the world about it.?

If you have not been paid and it is AFTER 7 BUSINESS (mon-fri) days, this is not the place to express that either.? In these cases, please email us at [email protected] and staff will be glad to help you.

This "I Was Paid" forum was designed to encourage potential members (including some that you may have referred) to join us.? Reading countless 'waiting' posts, even ones that are within the 7 business days, could turn them off.

We ask that you please adhere to this policy, as all such posts will be deleted from this point forward.

Thanks in advance.

Charis
    12daily Pro Admin

Re: 12DailyPro Forum Rule

If you have not been paid and it is AFTER 7 BUSINESS (mon-fri) days, this is not the place to express that either.? In these cases, please email us at [email protected] and staff will be glad to help you.

Send an email to: [email protected]
    Or you can even call them as well. I have been paid twice already and you still have not been paid after 17 days? I would contact them again.

They will pay you.

cito Guest

Another sign that this ponzi is running out of cash. No money left and it makes sense as the internet is full of "12dp scammed me" and "12dp is a scam" posts. Censorship, a sign of a collapsing ponzi.

This "I Was Paid" forum was designed to encourage potential members (including some that you may have referred) to join us.? Reading countless 'waiting' posts, even ones that are within the 7 business days, could turn them off.

LOL!!! No money left! Another sign that that ponzi needs new newbies' spends to pay their members (Jane and John's deposits are peter's withdrawals)

Newbies, do you see the tactics of these ponzi scams? Lie to the newbies, hide it from the newbies or they won't invest! If you haven't been paid for 2 months, don't say crap or the newbies won't invest and you won't get paid their money! LOL! No wonder all the "I got scammed by 12dp" posts all over the net. Stay away!
    Last edited by cito; 12-18-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Autosurf forums are notorious for not letting members voice their opinion - well, only if they reflect on the program in a positive light. They do this to try and boost the morale and get members to invest more money. I wouldn't be surprised if they open a few side "businesses" soon in ST fashion.

No. What happened was our old friend Ponzi Nemesis was spamming every section of the forum so badly that new registrations had to be halted--he signed up under something like 80 different names.

To try to prevent further damage, some parts of the forum are now invisible to people who do not yet have 'x' number of posts, because he's still trying to do it using different proxies to sign up, pretend to be Charis, claim the company is going under, etc.

That's why you can't see the problems section. You can blame the zealous anti-autosurf crowd for that one.

Hey!! - Ponzi Nemesis

Complex kid is right U little stirrer U... (Good to see U stick with Yr name some times!!)

Since you mouth off alot and nothing else, lets find out a little about U!! -

what do U do to earn a doller, Go ahead tell us all!! were waiting...

Also - what drives U to the net every night?? (besides the old autosurfer cheerleading line!!)

Since U have such a HARD ON for 12dailypro, why not bash the other autosurfs?
    (U can multi task cant ya!!)

and sorry - you really havent showen any real or solid proff!!!
    U say this, U say that, yet still - ( this is the part thats filled with silence )

come on - im counting on U to name a time when 12dailypro will fold, I need to get my funds out on time!!! (U are so good at those "its gona end" dates ur funny)
    (- thats just between U and me!) So name the DAY!!!

also whats the storey!! months ago! - First Ur warning me! then U lie to me! and now in another post "Im one of THEM!" a scammer!!!
    (I have exelled quite fast havent I!)

and what have the FBI said to U about 12daily, who, what, where, when! are they in the prosess of closing them down? - or are they just reading these forums 4 a laugh!

U mouse or man? (mighty mouse was classed as a hero u know)

:D
    Last edited by Rickachae; 12-21-2005 at 01:25 PM.

i am currently in the process of reading the COMPLETE FORUM.and i can say although i am not yet a member that the statement by charis is completely appropriate!!the level of intelligence and ignorance amoung the posters is mindboggling!!most have jioned outa sheeer desperation or greed and never even BOTHER to read THE TOS!!so are just wastin the admins time constantly with idiotic questions that are PREMATURE in nature!!so controlling these people is a must!!otherwise they jeapordize newcomers who are shy or unsure!!there are plenty of examples in the forum of resolved issues and one thing is clear!everyone GOT PAID!!if they didn't they can post in another thread if they like!!let's face it!if this thing lives it will change the world as we know it!!the detractors and destroyers are only gettin started i'm sure!!i am blown away by the worldwide outa the way membership!!backwoods katmandu!!i heard they upgraded servers and the like........if their reputation continues they will never be able to keep up if they wait for a "sign" to enlarge there system!!it may take a whole city block of supercomputers!!ebay and bill gates will be history!!hehe!!i hope they are up to the task!!remember that commercial where a small startup company went internet and then watched the order count rise.at first they were doubtful,then surprised and confident,then scared to h e l l!!they got overwhelmed with orders!!and realized they couldn't keep up and knew this would be reputationally suicidal!!good luck to the crew and players is all i got to say!!until i join that is!!hehe!!

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    i am currently in the process of reading the COMPLETE FORUM.and i can say although i am not yet a member that the statement by charis is completely appropriate!!the level of intelligence and ignorance amoung the posters is mindboggling!!most have jioned outa sheeer desperation or greed and never even BOTHER to read THE TOS!!so are just wastin the admins time constantly with idiotic questions that are PREMATURE in nature!!so controlling these people is a must!!otherwise they jeapordize newcomers who are shy or unsure!!there are plenty of examples in the forum of resolved issues and one thing is clear!everyone GOT PAID!!if they didn't they can post in another thread if they like!!let's face it!if this thing lives it will change the world as we know it!!the detractors and destroyers are only gettin started i'm sure!!i am blown away by the worldwide outa the way membership!!backwoods katmandu!!i heard they upgraded servers and the like........if their reputation continues they will never be able to keep up if they wait for a "sign" to enlarge there system!!it may take a whole city block of supercomputers!!ebay and bill gates will be history!!hehe!!i hope they are up to the task!!remember that commercial where a small startup company went internet and then watched the order count rise.at first they were doubtful,then surprised and confident,then scared to h e l l!!they got overwhelmed with orders!!and realized they couldn't keep up and knew this would be reputationally suicidal!!good luck to the crew and players is all i got to say!!until i join that is!!hehe!!

LOL! READ THE RED LETTERS! Totally brainless! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickachae
    Hey!! - Ponzi Nemesis

Complex kid is right U little stirrer U... (Good to see U stick with Yr name some times!!)

Since you mouth off alot and nothing else, lets find out a little about U!! -

what do U do to earn a doller, Go ahead tell us all!! were waiting...

Also - what drives U to the net every night?? (besides the old autosurfer cheerleading line!!)

Since U have such a HARD ON for 12dailypro, why not bash the other autosurfs?
    (U can multi task cant ya!!)

and sorry - you really havent showen any real or solid proff!!!
    U say this, U say that, yet still - ( this is the part thats filled with silence )

come on - im counting on U to name a time when 12dailypro will fold, I need to get my funds out on time!!! (U are so good at those "its gona end" dates ur funny)
    (- thats just between U and me!) So name the DAY!!!

also whats the storey!! months ago! - First Ur warning me! then U lie to me! and now in another post "Im one of THEM!" a scammer!!!
    (I have exelled quite fast havent I!)

and what have the FBI said to U about 12daily, who, what, where, when! are they in the prosess of closing them down? - or are they just reading these forums 4 a laugh!

U mouse or man? (mighty mouse was classed as a hero u know)

:D
    It's YOU, not U. Two extra letters really aren't that difficult to type, but I guess an autosurfer wouldn't know that.

Im dislexic! and short cuts are my life - whats Ur excuse?
    (one day U'll upgrade in life and find an autosurf or simillar at the end of the tunell!!)

PS: Please change Ur name back!!
    PPS: Repeat posts show lack of enthusiasm...
    Last edited by Rickachae; 12-22-2005 at 10:40 AM.

Yeah, because all the winners in life are autosurfers. Actually, its the opposite. I make more money than you will ever see, and I dont have to worry about my income source flying into the night like you do, or getting busted by law enforcement.

*dyslexic
    *your
    *tunnel

Hahaha! I'll just keep stuffing my pockets full with autosurf money. And if you autosurf bashers have a problem with it, TOO BAD!! I don't care. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    Yeah, because all the winners in life are autosurfers. Actually, its the opposite. I make more money than you will ever see, and I dont have to worry about my income source flying into the night like you do, or getting busted by law enforcement.

*dyslexic
    *your
    *tunnel
    If you make more money then we will ever see donate some to the red cross please.

How do you know I don't, blood? You don't. Now be quiet and admit you profit off of illegal means.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexKid
    No. What happened was our old friend Ponzi Nemesis was spamming every section of the forum so badly that new registrations had to be halted--he signed up under something like 80 different names.

To try to prevent further damage, some parts of the forum are now invisible to people who do not yet have 'x' number of posts, because he's still trying to do it using different proxies to sign up, pretend to be Charis, claim the company is going under, etc.

That's why you can't see the problems section. You can blame the zealous anti-autosurf crowd for that one.
    Uh huh. Is that the reason that "Chariss" told you?

See cito's new thread about the ridiculous ST forum mod editing for more proof that autosurf forums are some of the most heavily moderated places I have ever seen. If criticism was to arise in the forums, who knows... some members might actually wise up and leave. And poof! There goes the program.

Tragic.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blood
    If you make more money then we will ever see donate some to the red cross please.
    I donate to the red cross all the time (legally made money). I think you should donate 100% of the money you make in those ponzies in order to not get in trouble with the cops. Still, I'm not sure you are off the hook. You can run but you can't hide.