· Records up to 160 hours of programming
    · $699.99 Retail - Yours FREE*

OR

Humax TiVo® Series2 80GB DVR

· MULTIPLE PLAYBACK Format COMPATIBLE
    · Records up to 80 hours of programming
    · $499.99 Retail - Yours FREE*

http://myselectgifts.com/rd_p?p=96980&t=375
    *You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, TOSHIBA vs. HUMAX DVD RECORDER WITH TiVo, you must complete a total of 8 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.
    I found another gift from MSG (not related to MarketSurveyGroup) which is a GameCube for six(6) offers:
    http://www.myselectgifts.com/rd_p?p=96980&t=337

I am pretty sure that are more gifts from MSG but I cannot find them yet. Good luck hunting and post if you find some new gifts if you don't mind. Thank you in advance. :)
    Last edited by Iceboie; 12-18-2005 at 09:49 AM.

Re: Other IRC Sister Sites

www.123specialgifts.com
    Free*Portable Media Player!
    Creative Zen®

· 3.8 LCD Screen
    · Up to 85 hours of music
    · $499 Retail - Yours FREE*

OR

RCA®Lyra®

· 3.5 LCD Screen
    · 80 hours of video
    · $309 Retail - Yours FREE*

http://www.123specialgifts.com/rd_p?...&p=96980&t=373
    You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, Zen vs. RCA Lyra Portable Media Player, you must complete a total of 8 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.

www.topgiftincentives.com
    Gift Certificate!

OR

http://www.topgiftincentives.com/rd_...&p=96980&t=390
    You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, Sharper Image vs. Brookstone, you must complete a total of 8 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.

www.onlinerewardcenter.com
    Xbox 360

You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, XBox 360, you must complete a total of 8 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.
    http://onlinerewardcenter.com/rd_p?p=103955

www.onlinerewardcenter.com
    iPod Nano

You must complete the product offers exactly as indicated on each page. For this promotion, Apple iPod nano, you must complete a total of 6 offers. Be sure to read the directions on each page and follow them precisely. You will be directed as to when you must complete any offer to earn a gift.
    http://www.onlinerewardcenter.com/rd_p?p=96980&t=668

Thanks for posting those, IceBoie. Two out of the three you listed were NUI Tech web sites that I didn't know about at all (and I thought that I was fairly on top of these things, heh). I'm in a good mood due to my offers crediting well this weekend, so I'll go ahead and post my latest list of NUI Tech web sites that I have done or plan on doing in the future.

As many of you know, the ibook deal on IncentiveRewardCenter is now dead, so I'm not sure what the best option on that particular site is anymore. I already did the ibook deal for both myself and my fiancee, and you can only get one gift per web site per household, so researching other IRC opportunities would be pointless for me. Upon further examination, it looks like the 6 offer Sony Handycam offer on ConsumerGiftCenter has been changed to 10 offers, as well, which makes it uneconomical for me.

Furthermore, I'm not including the $1000 gift card deals that I did the last time I posted a list, since I decided that the $500 ones are a better deal, once the difficulty of a fifth and sixth tier 3 offer and tax implications are taken into account. Nonetheless, I hope my latest one-stop-shop list is of some use to people here:

GetSpecialGifts ($75 Gift Card; 1 offer)

TheUseful ($50 Gift Card; 1 offer)

ConsumerIncentivePromotions ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

OnlineRewardCenter ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

YourSmartRewards ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

PremiumHolidayGifts ($500 Gift Card, XBox 360, or Playstation 3; 8 offers)

BrandSurveyPanel ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

NationalSurveyPanel ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

UnitedOpinionPanel ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

MyGreatRewards ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

SuperbRewards ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

MySelectGifts ($500 Gift Card; 8 offers)

ExclusiveGiftCards ($300 Gift Card; 6 offers)

ProgramRewardCenter ($500 Pier 1 or Crate and Barrel Gift Card; 8 offers)

TopGiftIncentives ($500 Sharper Image or Brookstone Gift Certificate; 8 offers)

PremiumProductsOnline (Playstation 3 or Cash Equivalent; 8 offers)

MyExclusiveRewards (XBox 360; 8 offers)

123SpecialGifts (Portable Media Player; 8 offers)

MyChoiceRewards (Digital Camera; 6 offers)

As indicated above, I only included the NUI Tech web sites that I considered to be a reasonable deal in my list (things like the 10 offer $500 Gift Card from NationalIssuePanel and the 10 offer HandyCam from ConsumerGiftCenter are out). If any of you has encountered other decent NUI Tech web sites that I have left out, feel free to list them. I hope the latest installment of "The List" has been helpful to some people out there.

--Jay

are all IRC sister sites as fast as IRC is?

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    are all IRC sister sites as fast as IRC is?
    Unless something changes (which is entirely possible, considering how slow MetaRewards has become recently), all of the NUI Tech web sites should go at about the same rate.

--Jay

i seen what i want to do....first, i'm doing the $50 gift card with one offer (aol of course), then i'm doing the 5mp Canon camera (6 offers) from My Choice Rewards (the Sony didn't seem to appealing to me, so I opted for the Canon), then one of the $500 gift cards. I think since I started on the video camera offer before it went to 10 offers, i'll let my brother take that one over, oh, all these freebies...getting freebies with freebies, it's so diabolical that it's retarded.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Dont forget the consumerincentivepromotions.com mac mini still for 6 offers
    Jesus Christ is better than a 42" plasma tv...or a free lunch. which ever you prefer? :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by sancho
    Dont forget the consumerincentivepromotions.com mac mini still for 6 offers
    Yeah. There are a few decent deals that I didn't cover this time around because I decided to limit the list to my personal favorite offer for each web site. It's probably fairly obvious that I have a strong preference for the $500 gift card deals. A few of the web sites that I listed for the $500 gift cards have 6 offer $300 gift cards or 10 offer $1000 gift cards, as well. I'd be all over the $1000 gift cards if it wasn't for the fact that they're taxable while the $500 ones aren't.

It doesn't really matter for me since I've already done ConsumerIncentivePromotions for a $500 gift card, but out of curiosity, is the Mac Mini taxable? It's listed on GadgetCity as having a value of $699, and the threshold is usually $600. I would have just ended up selling the Mac Mini if I had earned it (similar to what I did with the ibook I earned; Jennifer is keeping the one that I earned for her as a Christmas present, though). Depending on what you can sell it for, the Mac Mini may be a better deal than the $500 gift card if it isn't taxable. If it's taxable, the $500 gift card is a better deal in my opinion, unless you actually want the Mac Mini.

--Jay

The Mac Mini on consumerincentivepromotions is the $499 version.

eh eh... Free Ninetendo DS:

http://www.incentiverewardcenter.com..._d4f4&a=CD2904

4 offers
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Shaw
    I'd be all over the $1000 gift cards if it wasn't for the fact that they're taxable while the $500 ones aren't.
    Okay, I'm NOT a tax professional so you should check with your accountant on this.

It is my impression that you don't have to pay taxes on a gift until you pass the IRS "exclusion" limit for the year (in 2005 it's $11,000 per person).

Quote from IRS page (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8):

"...there is usually no tax if you make a gift to your spouse or a qualified charity or if your estate goes to your spouse or qualified charity at your death. If you make a gift to someone else, the gift tax does not apply until the value of the gifts you give that person is more than the annual exclusion for the year."

"Generally, you do not need to file a gift tax return unless you give someone, other than your spouse, money or property worth more than the annual exclusion ($11,000 in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005) for that year. Although a return may be required, no actual gift tax will become payable until the cumulative lifetime taxable gifts exceed the applicable exclusion amount. The donor is primarily responsible for the payment of the Gift Tax. "

"The person who receives your gift or your estate generally will not have to pay any gift tax or estate tax because of it. In addition, that person will not have to pay income tax on the value of the gift or inheritance received."

Many moons ago, both my husband and I received $10,000 each from a relative. Since we were under the annual exclusion (was $10,000 per person at that time), we didn't have to pay income taxes on it.

Of course you should check with your accountant. This is just a heads up for anyone who didn't know about gift taxes.

I've heard that the items from these freebie sites are considered for tax purposes as "prizes", not "gifts". I think that prizes follow different tax laws.

Quote Originally Posted by mike42tv
    I've heard that the items from these freebie sites are considered for tax purposes as "prizes", not "gifts". I think that prizes follow different tax laws.
    I'm not so sure. From getspecialgifts help desk:

"Do I have to pay taxes on the gift?

We have to report gifts in the amount of over $600 to the IRS as having been given to you. We must obtain your SSN to do so. Federal and state tax authorities may consider this income. You can find out more information about this at www.irs.gov."

I think they consider it as Non-taxable income (unless you go past the $11,000 point). You still have to declare it but you don't have to pay taxes on it.

That's what I think???