+ Reply to Thread

Im Sorry But I Have To Kind Of Laugh

I have spent a lot of time reading and posting on several threads, gotten in to pissin matches with a few other posters but thats what the site is about.

We are all here for 2 reasons one to read about all the scams that are out there to confirm our suspecions AND to find a LEGIT work at home Job/opportunity that does not require going broke to do the job. So every time I read a post IF ANYBODY KNOWS OF A LEGIT WORK AT HOME JOB PLEASE LET ME KNOW ... !

I think IF there was ACTUALLY one out there it would of been posted .... BUT we can all hope an dream .... ITS THE AMERICAN WAY .......

Ok let me have it :eek: :D :p

Re: Im Sorry But I Have To Kind Of Laugh

I guess I don't understand why you feel that no legit work at home jobs have been posted? In the first stickied thread there are tons of ways to make money from home listed and a lot of them require very little start up capitol and some require none. There are a number of direct sales companies that require little to no start up. You can start a website with affiliate advertising, you can apply to work with a company that allows telecommuting, you can even write a blog and make money at it. What exactly are you looking for in a work at home opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by katiescorner
    I guess I don't understand why you feel that no legit work at home jobs have been posted? In the first stickied thread there are tons of ways to make money from home listed and a lot of them require very little start up capitol and some require none. There are a number of direct sales companies that require little to no start up. You can start a website with affiliate advertising, you can apply to work with a company that allows telecommuting, you can even write a blog and make money at it. What exactly are you looking for in a work at home opportunity?

Thats not what Im saying .... What I am saying that on several postings people are asking " are there any legit work at home jobs out there " .... Now that is all a matter of opinion and what the person is actually looking for .... WE ARE ALL looking for that perfect " legit work at home job " ..... but im not sure that it really exist .... face it .... we all have or had jobs that may or maynot have been " perfect " .... all I am saying is that If that " perfect legit " work at home job was out there ... One of 2 things would happen .... It would be posted every where on this board OR NOT AT ALL...be cause that one lucky soul that got that Perfect work at home job would not want to share it because EVERYBODY would be going after it !!

Oh and for you question .... I am looking for a part time JOB that can suppliment my fulltime job to pay off some unexpected bills,,,, right now I do not have the time, energy, or $$$$ to put into the work at home " OPPORTUNITY ".... we all know what it is meant by " opportunity " .... Ok Ok Ok .... opportunity to me meanse some sort of home buisness where I have to invest time and $$$ to get it started ..... I UNDERSTAND that owning a business takes $$$$ that I do not have any extra piled up around the house right now .... maybe when I win the lottery :rolleyes:

Also .... I understand that there are MANY legit " opportunities ", Like them or NOT, Meleluca, Amay, Avon, Pampered Chef, Passion Consultant, Gold Canyon Consultant, Party Lite Consoultant, Mary Kay, ameriaplan, procard international, the list can go on ..... the ones that are not legit, and we all know them too well, mail processing, envelope stuffing, order processing, drop shippers, check cashing/processing the ones that require some sort of upfront $$ for training / informaton packet that does not really give you anything in return... the other named business you get somthing for your " fee " you usually get some kind of consultant starter kit, that actually gives you a product to demonstrate ...... Im not saying that EVERY opportunity out there is a scam but a large amount of them are !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladystaraz
    Oh and for you question .... I am looking for a part time JOB that can suppliment my fulltime job to pay off some unexpected bills,,,, right now I do not have the time, energy, or $$$$ to put into the work at home " OPPORTUNITY ".... we all know what it is meant by " opportunity " .... Ok Ok Ok .... opportunity to me meanse some sort of home buisness where I have to invest time and $$$ to get it started ..... I UNDERSTAND that owning a business takes $$$$ that I do not have any extra piled up around the house right now .... maybe when I win the lottery :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the clarification. I took your original post to mean that you were complaining about the same thing you were asking about if that makes sense. It drives me crazy that I can post all day here about what work at home ops are available and someone will still come along and start a thread saying "Are there any legit jobs?" (the same thing you were laughing about). :)
    I suppose the "perfect" job is subjective. For some the "perfect" job means they get paid for doing nothing. For me the "perfect" job is exactly what I am doing. I work from home, I run a website and a message board which is full of other people working from home, I take surveys and I am here with my 5 year old, right now I just finished watching her try to figure out how to wiggle her nose like Samantha on Bewitched. :) To me, that is priceless and I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I make around $1200 a month between the website and the surveys which isn't a lot but it is just about what I would be bringing home working outside the house after daycare. When I need a little more I sell stuff on ebay. Ebay is the perfect way to make fast money and it is up to you how much you do it.
    To me the "perfect" job is NOT investing my hard earned money into autosurf programs, or investing my time into paid to read, click etc.
    I really didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you at all. I just didn't understand what it is you wanted when there are so many low cost, no cost ways to make money at home. We were just agreeing in different ways. :) Good luck in your endeavors!