+ Reply to Thread

Questions about metareward's gift status site

I have a couple of questions about this site: http://support.metareward.com/mrsupp...nner?t=generic

Does anyone know if you have a date under the category of "Advertiser
    Approval Date" if it means that you are definately approved?

Also, I did an extra offer - Sharebuilder - and made a trade. It's not showing up. I've heard that it shows up right away. Is that because I already have the 9 offers or is that because Sharebuilder hasn't reported yet?

Thanks for the help.

Re: Questions about metareward's gift status site

I think you should probably just post these questions at the end of a metarewards thread. Too many new threads makes it hard to find the bigger threads that people read all the time. They get buried. In fact, you've had this conversation with someone else before, right?

As for one question, I did sharebuilder. It didn't show up until payment for my shares was made. Yer supposed to schedule it for once a week or once a month on Tuesdays, right? So the following Tuesday when the shares were actually purchased and payment was actually made, sharebuilder showed up in my account.

But really, post your questions at the end of existing threads, okay? Lots of people check the ends of those threads every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibedi
    In fact, you've had this conversation with someone else before, right? - No :confused:

...when the shares were actually purchased and payment was actually made, sharebuilder showed up in my account. My shares were already purchased and payment was actually made.

But really, post your questions at the end of existing threads, okay? Lots of people check the ends of those threads every day. There are a few different thread for metarewards sites but I didn't see just a metareward thread.
    Thanks anyway....

Most people post Metareward's questions under the RewardsVenue thread. It is the same company with the same offers and rules. I agree with Ibedi....post these questions under the appropriate thread. Too many single question threads will be confusing and make a mess out of this board. The other Metarewards thread is listed as "Bestrewards" or "YourBestRewards".