+ Reply to Thread

Just joined...Awesome site

:) I just joined today. I found this site while doing a search for "researching scams."

I am a full-time homemaker of 3 girls (4, 3, and 1) and have been searching the internet where I can stay at home and not feel guilty about helping out with the bills. God love my husband, he is the one who wants me to stay home with the kids. (But then again, me loosing my voice, having a mass amount of gray hair or going bald in one spot...I think I would rather go back to work :D ) Just kidding!

I have been scammed so much, that I am skeptical about everything out there. What really pisses me off is the other mother's who state they know how it is, and come join them in their business where you have support, make money and no selling. You know, I like to shoot every one of them! How could they. :eek: Don't they have a heart or conscious? Oh yea, I forgot...money being the root of all evil. They just want you to get them the money! I guess I have too big of a heart or a conscious where I can't sucker people into their webs and make them give up part of their budget. My husband is in the construction business, we have 1 income and when winter comes it's unemployment. So, we live pay-check to pay-check, and I'll be damned if I make another mom give part of it just to make me money.

Sorry....gabbling, can't help it when you have 3 kids and no adult conversation.

Just wanted to say I love this site. I'm glad there are people in here that will speak their mind and tell people up front if your getting scammed or not instead of footing around to make money.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: Just joined...Awesome site

Welcome to scam.com, suwiggins.

I hope you will continue to enjoy yourself and find this a valuable site for information. It's always nice to have other's opinions and know what their experiences have been Before you make a decision to join a company.

Namaste'

Lady Mod