+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: President's numbers on the rise

I am not sure if it is true or just a story made up to get one to think and I can not verify it because I don't remember the President who was quoted as saying this, but it is interesting anyway. (Don't even remember if it was a Republican or a Democrat)

One President seemed to always invite the opposing party leaders and figures to the White House for dinners and parties. When asked why he did that he responded with something along the lines of....

"Why do I need to invite members of my party to dinner, I already know what they think and what their position is."

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Oh not the pictures Pwrone, the pictures were very nice. I've gotten most of them in email in the past months. IT was your comment preceding the pictures that was designed to enrage people and everyone knows it.

Not knocking you kid, but we are ALL aware of your habit to cage stories in your opinions. Several of us have mentioned it, not just the liberals. If you weren't wanting the "liberals", or anyone else for that matter, to be enraged and read the thread, you would not have titled it "Images of U.S. Soldiers abusing Iraqi children....(warning: EXTREMELY graphic)" now would you?

Lady Mod

I don't know...I am not so sure. Read the thread again if you think any of the vitriol is really directed at the thread title. I think the rage has everything to do with the pictures themselves and NOTHING to do with my little comment. I was just hoping that those pics would be seen...if I titled it: " American soldiers interacting with children" not an American liberal in the WORLD would click on it...EVER! They HATE that stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I don't know...I am not so sure. Read the thread again if you think any of the vitriol is really directed at the thread title. I think the rage has everything to do with the pictures themselves and NOTHING to do with my little comment. I was just hoping that those pics would be seen...if I titled it: " American soldiers interacting with children" not an American liberal in the WORLD would click on it...EVER! They HATE that stuff....

Excuse me but you are so full of Crap it reeks. The people you call "liberals" on this site would most definitely have clicked on the thread, they don't HATE stuff like that Pwrone. You just hate anyone you think is a liberal, and that son is very evident by your responses and actions on this forum.

Lady Mod

Similar Threads

1. Some MLM numbers.
    By ChrisDoyle in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 06:13 PM
  2. 1-900 numbers
    By Nightflight in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 05:35 PM
  3. GST Numbers?
    By Tianna_p in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:37 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:55 AM
  5. How low can Bush numbers go?
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 06:49 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, access, accused, acknowledge, acted, action, actions, addiction, administration, admit, admitted, adult, affirmative, agreed, aid, ale, alien, alleged, america, american, animal, animals, ann, another, anti, apart, approval, art, artists, ass, assault, assistance, ation, attacked, attacks, authority, avoid, aware, baby, bad, ban, banned, banning, bat, bed, behalf, behavior, bet, better, bigger, bit, blame, blew, books, borders, boring, boston, brain, break, breaking, brilliant, broke, buddy, cage, called, calling, calls, campaign, cares, carry, case, catch, caught, causing, center, cer, chance, chase, chicago, choose, chris, christia, citizens, civil, claim, cleaning, clearing, click, close, closed, closet, coma, coming, comments, common, complete, completely, comprehension, con, concerned, concerns, conferences, confirmed, conservative, conservatives, constant, constantly, context, continues, correct, correction, country, county, couple, crack, crap, crazy, crew, crimes, crowd, cry, crying, culture, dam, damn, dan, david, day, days, dea, dead, deal, death, debate, debating, decades, december, decided, decision, deep, defeated, defending, defends, democrat, democrats, demonize, dems, denial, deserving, didn, differently, difficult, dinners, direct, direction, disease, documentation, doesn, dollar, don, dont, dow, draws, dropped, drug, earlier, early, editing, electio, eme, entire, eric, exercise, expose, express, extreme, extremely, face, fail, fails, fair, faith, famous, favor, favorite, fee, feel, felt, field, figures, find, forward, front, funded, games, gave, gen, general, george, gingrich, give, good, grabbing, grand, grim, group, guys, had, hannity, hard, hasn, head, heads, held, helped, hey, hide, him, hip, hiring, his, honor, house, housing, huge, huma, human, hussein, ial, ica, idiots, ignore, ill, images, ime, important, insult, insults, intelligence, internal, invite, ion, isn, issue, issues, ist, jealous, john, joy, kennedy, key, kidding, killed, kind, kinsley, knew, lady, large, launched, leaders, lean, les, lets, lexx, liberal, liberals, liberty, lied, likes, limbaugh, line, lines, lis, lives, local, lol, long, los, loses, loss, lost, lying, main, mainstream, making, massive, matter, mea, measure, medicare, member, members, million, mind, miserable, moderation, moderator, mods, moment, monkeys, month, more, movemen, movement, multiple, n word, name calling, nation, national, nature, need, new york times, nice, nixon, notes, november, numbers, obscene, odd, ongoing, only, open, options, outrageous, page, par, part, party, pas, pass, passage, passed, passionate, pathological, paul, pen, pentagon, people, permanent, person, personal, personalized, physical, pictures, pin, piss, place, play, played, playing, point, policies, political, pop, pos, position, post, posters, posting, posts, power, prejudiced, presiden, president, prevent, princeton, principles, prior, pro, productive, professional, progress, promised, proof, prove, pun, putting, question, quick, quickly, quote, rage, ratings, read, reason, received, refused, remarks, remember, reporter, represent, republicans, research, respect, respond, responds, response, responses, rest, returned, revert, rewarded, richard, ridiculous, rise, risk, rove, roy, run, rush, rush limbaugh, sad, safe, sans, sean, sean hannity, search, secure, sell, sen, senate, sense, september, shock, shouldn, show, shut, shut up, simply, site, social security, soft, soldiers, sometimes, son, soo, speaker, speaking, speeches, stage, stand, star, start, state, states, stay, steele, stop, stories, story, strategies, stream, street, stupid, succeed, successful, sul, supported, supports, taken, taking, talent, terminally, text, the far right, the truth about, the wall, they, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threatening, threats, throw, timber, time, times, timing, title, today, told, tom, tone, tor, totally, toy, treason, treatment, tree, trumps, types, union, url, usa, user, users, uses, vacation, verify, victim, victory, viole, violence, wait, walker, wall, war, warning, ways, weak, week, weeks, welcome, welfare, wide, wing, winning, won, words, worked, working, world, worst, worth, write, wrong, year, years, york, young

View Tag Cloud