+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

President's numbers on the rise

These numbers are taken from the nonpartisan national poll listings at the polling report website. They show how the Polls have changed since the beginning of November to todays numbers on the presidents approval ratings:

FOX/Opinion Dynamics +6%
    Diageo/Hotline +11%
    NBC/Wall Street Journal +1%
    CNN/USA Today/Gallup +5%
    Cook/RT Strategies +1%
    Pew +2%
    Gallup +3%
    AP-Ipsos +5%
    CBS/New York Times +5%

Funny how when the white house publicly defends itself from the constant use of lies by democrats to attack them, America responds.

Re: President's numbers on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    These numbers are taken from the nonpartisan national poll listings at the polling report website. They show how the Polls have changed since the beginning of November to todays numbers on the presidents approval ratings:

FOX/Opinion Dynamics +6%
    Diageo/Hotline +11%
    NBC/Wall Street Journal +1%
    CNN/USA Today/Gallup +5%
    Cook/RT Strategies +1%
    Pew +2%
    Gallup +3%
    AP-Ipsos +5%
    CBS/New York Times +5%

Funny how when the white house publicly defends itself from the constant use of lies by democrats to attack them, America responds.

I think it has more to do with the fact that he's having to be more accountable and forthcoming with information. Thank goodnes for those dam Dems and Libs.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I think it has more to do with the fact that he's having to be more accountable and forthcoming with information. Thank goodnes for those dam Dems and Libs.

LOL
    Actually, it's because Rove has The Flying Monkey out on the road trying to re-sell all the fairytales and BS that most Americans are all too hip about now. Con artists like these have but one ethos: If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again.

The Flying Monkey has been on an all out PR blitz for two weeks and is grabbing every minute of air time for his sales pitch. Naturally, there are always some comatose pin-heads which will respond no matter how deeply they are sunk into their permanent vegetative states. These Monkeys had better enjoy Bush's little "pop" up in the polls while they can. The grand jury in Chicago likely has some more very bad news for them on the way..but very good news for America. They are finished. It's not a matter of if, only when.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-16-2005 at 06:11 AM.

The only fairytale going on dchristie, is the one we watch you live daily right here.

If the president was lying in his speeches, every democrat in Washington would be calling press conferences with their personalized main stream media to cry about it. They aren't doing that, now are they? Bush and the administration try not to play these partisan games the democrats subscribe to, but after 8 months of it, they finally decided enough was enough and called them on their lies.

I hope from here on out, every time a democrat in Washington hurts the war effort, spews partisan lies or again says Bush isn't doing something the way they think it should be done without offing any solution, I hope the administration once again puts those Anti-American, dishonest crybabies in their place. Which btw, that place happens to be playing second fiddle in the senate, the congress, state houses, state senates and state governorships nation wide.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

The only fairytale going on dchristie, is the one we watch you live daily right here.

If the president was lying in his speeches, every democrat in Washington would be calling press conferences with their personalized main stream media to cry about it. They aren't doing that, now are they? Bush and the administration try not to play these partisan games the democrats subscribe to, but after 8 months of it, they finally decided enough was enough and called them on their lies.

You are so full of the crap all over your face from trying to stick your head all the way up Bush's ass you probally cant see ten feet in front of you. Is that all that would bother you if this President gets caught by the Democrats lying, just them running to the media about it. Your not concearned about him lying out his ass in general, your just concearned with weather he gets caught doing it correct. And your buddy the Presidents been all about Games and deceptions with the American people all the freakin way through a term and almost a half. Smell the Roses Grim17...
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    You are so full of the crap all over your face from trying to stick your head all the way up Bush's ass you probably cant see ten feet in front of you. Is that all that would bother you if this President gets caught by the Democrats lying, just them running to the media about it. Your not concerned about him lying out his ass in general, your just concerned with weather he gets caught doing it correct. And your buddy the Presidents been all about Games and deceptions with the American people all the freakin way through a term and almost a half. Smell the Roses Grim17...

All I smell war man, is the stench of democratic BS. I'll prove you just spewed some also by mis-reading my post. I said

"If the president was lying in his speeches, every democrat in Washington would be calling press conferences with their personalized main stream media to cry about it. They aren't doing that, now are they?"

The point is war man, the president in those speeches didn't lie to anyone. He called the democrats on their 8 months of the non stop fabrications they have leveled at him and his administration. If the president was lying, my quote above would have played out, but it hasn't because the democrats don't have a leg to stand on. They were lying and continued doing so because the administration chose to wait and see if the democrats might do the right thing and end the finger pointing. Now that Bush decided that enough was enough and called a spade a spade (or in this case, called a liar a liar) the democrats had no choice but to back off their lies and hope that Bush doesn't keep pouring it on. Why do you think the daily "Bush lied about the intelligence" nonsense has all the sudden disappeared?

dchristie (your personal mentor) is full of ****, and if you choose to back him, so are you!

You have a vey interesting and seemingly valid point Grim

All I smell war man, is the stench of democratic BS. I'll prove you just spewed some also by mis-reading my post. I said

"If the president was lying in his speeches, every democrat in Washington would be calling press conferences with their personalized main stream media to cry about it. They aren't doing that, now are they?"

The point is war man, the president in those speeches didn't lie to anyone. He called the democrats on their 8 months of the non stop fabrications they have leveled at him and his administration. If the president was lying, my quote above would have played out, but it hasn't because the democrats don't have a leg to stand on. They were lying and continued doing so because the administration chose to wait and see if the democrats might do the right thing and end the finger pointing. Now that Bush decided that enough was enough and called a spade a spade (or in this case, called a liar a liar) the democrats had no choice but to back off their lies and hope that Bush doesn't keep pouring it on. Why do you think the daily "Bush lied about the intelligence" nonsense has all the sudden disappeared?

dchristie (your personal mentor) is full of ****, and if you choose to back him, so are you!
    I dont back anyone here Grim17, And i am full of **** sometimes, its true. But dont throw the word mentor around so carelessly or everyone will catch on to who your mentor is old GW. And what a f****n shock that would be to everyone here..
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    I dont back anyone here Grim17, And i am full of **** sometimes, its true. But dont throw the word mentor around so carelessly or everyone will catch on to who your mentor is old GW. And what a f****n shock that would be to everyone here..

Your efforts at trying to communicate with the most brain-dead, witless sacks of right-wing simian sewage on this site are an exercise in futility. Nobody will ever be successful at reaching them, nomatter what.

The Flying Monkey could be caught eating a baby, and these little germs would still scramble from their toilet rims to jump up and down and concoct ever more absurd and fatuous excuses, lies and obfuscations on behalf of The Bush Crime Gang. Haven't you observed their pathological patterns of behavior by now? Their disease is well beyond any treatment and is common among Monkeys who have been thoroughly weaned on GOP mind control Kool-Aid for their entire, miserable, terminally brain-washed lives.

So why try to reason with them? The only thing you can expect from these twisted Monkey fascists is for their idiotic, cacophonous excuses and bleating protestations to become ever more shrill and perverse in direct proportion to the gargantuan nature of proof and documentation of Bush’s crimes against America and The World. They are not to be reasoned with. You can only deal with them the same way a zoo keeper deals with any filthy, rabid, diseased animals frothing and foaming at the mouth: Put them down.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-16-2005 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Your efforts at trying to communicate with the most brain-dead, witless sacks of right-wing simian sewage on this site are an exercise in futility. Nobody will ever be successful at reaching them, nomatter what.

So why try to reason with them? The only thing you can expect from these twisted Monkey fascists is for their idiotic, cacophonous excuses and bleating protestations to become ever more shrill and perverse in direct proportion to the gargantuan nature of proof and documentation of Bush’s crimes against America and The World. They are not to be reasoned with. You can only deal with them the same way a zoo keeper deals with any filthy, rabid, diseased animals frothing and foaming at the mouth: Put them down.
    Wow, dchristie do you really think that using lots of words and multiple paragraphs will hide the fact you are saying all the conservatives on this site should be killed?

Let me refer you to a post that was written to you by Lady Mod explaining the rules of the site to you.

Dchristie, you must take a couple of weeks away from the forum and rethink the anger in your attacks on people. You are very articulate and intelligent but that get's lost in the name calling and cursing.

Let this stand as fair warning to anyone else. I will be cleaning up this forum. If you are out of control and must call people names you will run the risk of being banned. No death threats, NO changing the words so your cursing will show up as cursing. And I'm not going to give you subtle hints and out right correction, you'll just be gone. First offence, 2 weeks, anything after that, permanent. Those who have been banned from this forum before, you have already used your first chance, I suggest you exercise adult behavior from now on.
    Now calling out the Conservatives on the site as you did in this post definitely indicates you are speaking about people on this site.

Saying they should be put down the way you would a diseased animal is definitely calling for them to be killed.

Now let's simply see if Lady Mod will actually do what she said and ban you permanently.
    Last edited by RegulationE; 12-16-2005 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Your efforts at trying to communicate with the most brain-dead, witless sacks of right-wing simian sewage on this site are an exercise in futility.

You can only deal with them the same way a zoo keeper deals with any filthy, rabid, diseased animals frothing and foaming at the mouth: Put them down.
    Enjoy your 2 weeks off dchristie. These were out of line.

Lady Mod

Appreciate your quick action on this matter Lady Mod.

Even I have a hard time ignoring some types of posts ;)

Enjoy your 2 weeks off dchristie. These were out of line.

Lady Mod
    I've been inconspicuously studying some of the comments here for some time , but never felt compelled to comment until now.

It seems to me that the calls to ban people are always from the same side. I guess that should come as no surprise. The "conservatives" always claim to believe in the principles of democracy, until their ox is gored ( no pun ). When that occurs, they immediately start crying for their critics to be censored.

We even see that today with the news about the Bush crew using the NSA and Pentagon to spy on American citizens. So, this type of hypocrisy is to be expected from the crowd who practically invented the concept. No surprise here.

Frankly, I don't see where or how dchristie's remarks could be construed as a death threat to anybody. This user was simply stating an opinion and not overtly threatening anybody as far as I can tell, nor did I notice any foul language. However, one of the other users launched an attack against him prior to that which is , perhaps, what inspired the acerbic remarks. But I fail to see how those remarks broke any rules here.

In fairness, it seems the other user who in fact could be accused as well of breaking the rules against using defamatory attacks should be banned as well. then. That's only fair.

All of the rules on here get stretched until they just cant stretch anymore, Sometimes in the heat of Battle/Depate its difficult to see the line in the sand. And most of us on here including myself toy with crossing it everyday, Lady Mods job is not a walk in the park.
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by dante

Frankly, I don't see where or how dchristie's remarks could be construed as a death threat to anybody. This user was simply stating an opinion and not overtly threatening anybody as far as I can tell, nor did I notice any foul language. However, one of the other users launched an attack against him prior to that which is , perhaps, what inspired the acerbic remarks. But I fail to see how those remarks broke any rules here.

In fairness, it seems the other user who in fact could be accused as well of breaking the rules against using defamatory attacks should be banned as well. then. That's only fair.
    Dante,

Though I would normally agree with you, I can't in good conscience do so this time. The remark was made about people on the forum. Whether he was right or wrong is not the issue, he singled out a group. And in doing so, made a statement that the only way to deal with them is to "put them down."

He was not responding to an attack against him, he was speaking to someone else about their efforts to educate those who normally cry foul. On this thread, as far as I can tell, no one attacked dchristie.

But I do appreaciate your input and feel free to express your concerns to me whenever the spirit moves you. PM is usually faster as I don't always read all the threads every day.

Thanks.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    I've been inconspicuously studying some of the comments here for some time , but never felt compelled to comment until now.

It seems to me that the calls to ban people are always from the same side. I guess that should come as no surprise. The "conservatives" always claim to believe in the principles of democracy, until their ox is gored ( no pun ). When that occurs, they immediately start crying for their critics to be censored.

Dante, welcome to the crazy world of politics brought to us by Scam.com forums :eek:

Joined in December and only one post not long after dchristie was given a vacation interesting timing. I am sure you have read the posts by dchristie over the past year and all so no need to bore you with details.

There are a couple posters on the right who have gotten out of line and even banned, but honestly there is only one from the left to have received the honor of being banned in my time on the board. You witnessed it here today.

Battles get heated, have gotten a bit vulgar from time to time from both sides of the isle. dchristie is the one poster who seems to not believe the rules apply to them and no one from the left seems to do anything to keep him/her "in check". I tried a couple of times only to be lashed out at for no reason other then I am to the "right" of dchristie.

Grim has gotten out of line, at least in my opinion, recently. If you noticed, as you read through all the threads, I stepped in and asked him to chill out a bit and stop complaining to lady mod everytime he felt the rules where not being applied fairly. Lady Mod leans to the left, but she is a fair moderator and sometimes the far right loses sight of that, especially in Grims case in the recent past.

I was the one who asked her to look at the post and make a decision. I sent her a single PM asking her to review the post I made in response to dchristie and see if she agreed. Appearantly she did and decided instead of banning him permanently, to simply give him a 2 week cool down period. Fair enough, no matter what she may had decided.

War_man, Coontie, and rawb are no less passionate about their beliefs then dchristed and are no less convinced the conservatives are wrong. Yet they can keep a semi civil tone to their posts and I honestly do not recall them saying anyone should be "put down like a diseased animal" (or anything similar) as their counterpart did today.

Banter back and forth can be fun, it can be educational, and it is definitely a way to pass the time. You can agree with the right or you can agree with the left, doesn't really make much difference.

As long as I have read this board, Dchristie has been the only one I see calling for harm or death to one group or the other of posters. I probably see it differently then you do, but there is really no place for the type of attack comments dchristie spews out regularly towards members of this forum.

I hope you enjoy your visit at scam.com, I look forward to debating ideas with you.
    Last edited by RegulationE; 12-17-2005 at 03:48 AM.