+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freepay Sites

shaggz Guest

Freepay Sites

I've read alot about Freepay, and believe by the massive success stories i've found, that they are legit, so about a week ago I signed up for the xbox 360. Still need a couple more referrals, anyone have a link to somewhere, that is SAFE to Trade Referrals, ... best if it were free :)

Re: Freepay Sites

www.anything4free.com/forums

Quote Originally Posted by TreasonsWeSeek
    Infested with referral links.

What does that mean? I mean...I know what infested means, haha. Am I not allowed to post that here? Also, on A4F no one is allowed to just post their referral links (unless it is in their signature). So, if anyone does post a link outside of that then the mod deletes it. People simply post and say "I am looking for this site, if you can do it PM me."

shaggz Guest

i'll check it out thanks.

forum.freeipodguide.com - free, and overall cleaner than A4F

AHHHHH!!!! Need some help....I registered and completed one offer like 3 weeks ago. I then kept trying to contact Freepay to ask for credit, I couldn't get the help to work for the credit my offer, kept saying I needed to mark a topic and add a date. No inquiries were filed. I tried asking through other sections telling them I couldn't get through, I can't find a direct email either. I'm sooooo frustrated right now. WELL, after searching and searching I finally saw that the account was never verified, how aggravating, I've waited almost a month now. I'm almost positive that prevented my credit. I'm trying to get the credit still anybody have any help??? I'm sooooo upset. Am I screwed??? Any advice???? :eek: :(

Register at www.anything4free.com/forums and then send a PM to the user "Jake" he is a freepay rep. and is very helpful.

Thanks for the help TWS, I got it solved with either my own help or help from Jake. Either way it got fixed, soooo happy. If anybody is interested, I'm 3 of 5 and looking to finish up and add the iPod to my list of free gifts, Freepay is not a scam and PM for a link, sign up only 5 people and do one offer, some are even free, potentially completely free iPod, PM me. :) Thanks for everyone's help too!

Quote Originally Posted by TreasonsWeSeek
    Register at www.anything4free.com/forums and then send a PM to the user "Jake" he is a freepay rep. and is very helpful.

of course freepay isn't a scam. They've sent out more than half a million prizes, worth more than 10 million dollars. Just this weekend I got a $300 Ipod from them for 5 referrals, a $130 ipod shuffle for 3 refs, and a $150 ps2 for 4 refs..

You sound like a Freepay Advertisement! Ha, I'm just trying to get the iPod! My brother already has one and has downloaded all these shows, help a girl out Luca....PM with your secrets!!!!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBella
    of course freepay isn't a scam. They've sent out more than half a million prizes, worth more than 10 million dollars. Just this weekend I got a $300 Ipod from them for 5 referrals, a $130 ipod shuffle for 3 refs, and a $150 ps2 for 4 refs..

Calling all Freepay Vets....
    So I FINALLY got my 5 green refs, thanks scam.com - 3 trades!, and I clicked a link for review and some blurb now says wait 7-10 days for fraud verification. What now? I'm excited, but don't know about the wait now or what to expect, quite an ordeal to get refs!!!

Luca can u pm me your secret to getting refs. Im having trouble with freepay and offercentric.

Vido ipod and Fraud check

I am going for the video ipod and just need a couple more referrals so PM me if you want to participate.
    So-- what is this about a fraud check? I heard that if you join a 30 day free trial offer and cancel before the charge kicks in at 30 days, then they don't count it. Is that right? Makes no sense since the offer does say you can cancel without charge.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarcy69
    Calling all Freepay Vets....
    So I FINALLY got my 5 green refs, thanks scam.com - 3 trades!, and I clicked a link for review and some blurb now says wait 7-10 days for fraud verification. What now? I'm excited, but don't know about the wait now or what to expect, quite an ordeal to get refs!!!
    You just wait for them to review your account and your referral's accounts and it does, usually, only take 7-10 days. After that, if you are approved, your account will go to "Approved" and then you may click on "Order" once you do that your status will change to "Sent to Vendor, Waiting on Product" and then, finally, to "Shipped." All in all, this process does not take very long.

Everyone please contact the Better Business Bureau and complain if you have been put on HOLD for something you think is unfair. Go to www.bbb.org. They are listed on the BBB website as "Gratis Internet" and are located in Washington DC.