+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 164

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    656

    The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    The elections in Iraq are well under way!

    Iraqis in Iraq, and all over the world, are voting (every one of them, for the first time in their lives) to elect their leader. No longer will they be forced to obey the whim of some mongrel, sadistic pig whos' deranged idea of Islam is to poison, mutilate and murder his own people for his own ends.

    The ONLY way EVER, the Iraqi people could have POSSIBLY been given the opportunity to choose their leader as they are doing today, was through the intervention of a country whos' very foundation is based on the idea of a repulsion of oppression and abject abhorence of the denial of basic human rights.

    In the real world this has been acknowledged by the MAJORITY of the free people of the USA when George W Bush was elected President for a second term.

    The single minded, mentally challenged, deranged, imbeciles on this forum who have led an incessant campaign of baseless accusations including international crimes, crimes against the Constitution and crimes against humanity etc. etc. will soon be shown up to be nothing more than over - opinionated zealots whos' only consideration in their tiny little world, is their tiny little selves.

    Bouquets to posters like Grim17, pwrone, Raider and all of the other TRUE Americans who, no matter what, will stick by their country and their beliefs and brickbats to dchristie, Rawb, Tommy4887 and more recently, sojustask, and everyone else in this stupid place who seems to be hell bent on finding fault in everything our elected, yes elected (we had our choice, y'know), government does.

    The really sad part is that a lot of you who post against your country, actually voted for Bush at the last election...So sad! How utterly stupid you are!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    I believe that a sustained democracy can only be created by the decision of its own people, and not the decision of an outside country. When a foreign country upholds a democracy through occupation and invasion, then it will always depend on that country.

    It's like pressuring someone to do something. They do it in your presence, and you're so proud of what you've done that you trumpet about it, but then once you're gone... well, then whatever. You got away with what you wanted, anyway, and no amount of argument can bring back the lives of those killed.

    - Ronald

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I believe that a sustained democracy can only be created by the decision of its own people, and not the decision of an outside country. When a foreign country upholds a democracy through occupation and invasion, then it will always depend on that country.
    Ronald, again it does not matter what you believe, it matters what the Iraqis believe and so far it looks like they believe in voting. Good indication they believe in giving democracy a chance to flourish.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Ronald, again it does not matter what you believe, it matters what the Iraqis believe and so far it looks like they believe in voting. Good indication they believe in giving democracy a chance to flourish.
    It's a shame the average Iraqi doesn't get to hear comments like that from you, you basically asserting what it is they believe, as if you've even met a single Iraqi in your whole life.

    Who knows why they could voting? Maybe, just maybe it's because they don't want a certain faction, like maybe a Sunni rule, to continue. Maybe it has nothing to do with gratitude for being invaded. Maybe these people are just hoping, just hoping, that if they play their part, that Bush would finally leave and this bloodshed could end.


    - Ronald
    Last edited by Ronald; 12-15-2005 at 10:42 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    It's a shame the average Iraqi doesn't get to hear comments like that from you, you basically asserting what it is they believe, as if you've even met a single Iraqi in your whole life.

    Who knows why they could voting? Maybe, just maybe it's because they don't want a certain faction, like maybe a Sunni rule, to continue. Maybe it has nothing to do with gratitude for being invaded. Maybe these people are just hoping, just hoping, that if they play their part, that Bush would finally leave and this bloodshed could end.


    - Ronald

    Are you high? "Who knows why they could be voting?" They are risking their fvcking LIVES to participate in the democratic process. If you can't show some respect, some comprehension of what they have risked and the heroism of those who have freed them, at least don't insult them all. I know that Canadians are not that stupid, so you cannot use that as an excuse.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    I believe that a sustained democracy can only be created by the decision of its own people, and not the decision of an outside country. When a foreign country upholds a democracy through occupation and invasion, then it will always depend on that country.

    It's like pressuring someone to do something. They do it in your presence, and you're so proud of what you've done that you trumpet about it, but then once you're gone... well, then whatever. You got away with what you wanted, anyway, and no amount of argument can bring back the lives of those killed.

    - Ronald
    please research.....oh, I don't know, Germany, Russia, South Korea and Japan. These are of course, just for starters. Last time I checked, they were self ruling democracies not requiring the Big Bad U.S. Boot On Their Necks.

  7. #7
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22

    Bouquets to posters like Grim17, pwrone, Raider and all of the other TRUE Americans who, no matter what, will stick by their country and their beliefs and brickbats to dchristie, Rawb, Tommy4887 and more recently, sojustask, and everyone else in this stupid place who seems to be hell bent on finding fault in everything our elected, yes elected (we had our choice, y'know), government does.

    The really sad part is that a lot of you who post against your country, actually voted for Bush at the last election...So sad! How utterly stupid you are!
    I didnt vote for the plundering moron, I voted for the other plundering moron. Only bad thing is i would not have been ignorant enough to support ignorant moron number two had he gotten in.. "hint theres a secret message in what i just wrote for you"
    war_on_scam

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    656

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    I didnt vote for the plundering moron, I voted for the other plundering moron. Only bad thing is i would not have been ignorant enough to support ignorant moron number two had he gotten in..
    This is a tricky one....So if plundering moron is Bush and the other plundering moron is Kerry you voted for Kerry but you would not have supported him if he got in??? (Assuming of course that ignorant moron number two is the other plundering moron [Kerry])
    Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    "hint theres a secret message in what i just wrote for you"
    Yes if I read your post above correctly both of your brain cells just collided and destroyed each other!:D

  9. #9
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    This is a tricky one....So if plundering moron is Bush and the other plundering moron is Kerry you voted for Kerry but you would not have supported him if he got in??? (Assuming of course that ignorant moron number two is the other plundering moron [Kerry])
    Yes if I read your post above correctly both of your brain cells just collided and destroyed each other!:D
    Its nice to at least have Brain Cells, You should work hard to try and locate yours. Or you could call up Bush to see if he will lend you what few his got to you... What i ment is if if Kerry would have been nominated President, My vote would have been just as wasted as those who voted for Bush. Based on Bushs piss poor performance as President that is the word, wasted :D .
    war_on_scam

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Has anyone heard anything of the voter turnout for the 12/15/05 elections? From the preliminary reports, their turnout dwarfed, per capita, the turnout in America. If anyone gets something concrete, can you please post it here?

    R8R :cool:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    It takes some pretty big gonads to jump onto an international public forum like this one and declare who is or isn't a "TRUE American". The last thing we all need is yet another example of the facist, neo conservative mindset of either you're with us or against us.

    First, to set the record straight, Bush wasn't elected by "the MAJORITY of the free people of the USA." The majority either voted for Kerry or selected none of the above by not voting at all. Of the maybe 2/3 of the free people of the USA who did cast a vote, the greater number of votes was given to Bush despite the fact that many of the voters in heavy Democratic districts of Ohio had to wait much longer to cast a vote than the average Iraqi. In the first election, the majority of free people of the USA were entirely ignored.

    To say that "The ONLY way EVER, the Iraqi people could have POSSIBLY been given the opportunity to choose their leader as they are doing today, was through the intervention of a country whos' very foundation is based on the idea of a repulsion of oppression and abject abhorence of the denial of basic human rights" is preposterous. These people have a history that dates back before Christ and have managed without our intervention for thousands of years.

    Because one does not adopt the view of the neocons that this country should dictate world policy through military intervention does not make one unAmerican and against their country.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald

    Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Ronald, again it does not matter what you believe, it matters what the Iraqis believe and so far it looks like they believe in voting. Good indication they believe in giving democracy a chance to flourish.
    It's a shame the average Iraqi doesn't get to hear comments like that from you, you basically asserting what it is they believe, as if you've even met a single Iraqi in your whole life.
    First off Ronald I shall point out once again you know absolutely zero about me. I will inform you of two things very quickly. I have many friends from the Middle East, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, and Suadi Arabia. I find them to be wonderful friends and grat sources of information.

    Now, I did not ASSERT anything regarding the Iraqi's. I did indicate that by voter turnout in each of the elections they have held, it would appear your assertions are wrong and the Iraqi people APPEAR to believe in a) voting and b) giving democracy a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Who knows why they could voting? Maybe, just maybe it's because they don't want a certain faction, like maybe a Sunni rule, to continue.
    WOW...sounds like democracy in action.

    I did just realize you may be having trouble with this whole democracy thing as Canada is a monarchy ruled by the Queen of the United Kingdom. Understandable I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Maybe it has nothing to do with gratitude for being invaded. Maybe these people are just hoping, just hoping, that if they play their part, that Bush would finally leave and this bloodshed could end.
    Who said anything about them voting to show their Gratitude?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    The elections in Iraq are well under way!

    Iraqis in Iraq, and all over the world, are voting (every one of them, for the first time in their lives) to elect their leader. No longer will they be forced to obey the whim of some mongrel, sadistic pig whos' deranged idea of Islam is to poison, mutilate and murder his own people for his own ends.
    Yeah..Now they will have to elect him or do it The American Way and allow him to steal the election. Saddam was elected also, you sorry, sub-conscious nit-wits.

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    The ONLY way EVER, the Iraqi people could have POSSIBLY been given the opportunity to choose their leader as they are doing today, was through the intervention of a country whos' very foundation is based on the idea of a repulsion of oppression and abject abhorence of the denial of basic human rights.
    Ha...ha..ha...Some of these morons have obviously never cracked a history book. But that figures. Supporting the Flying Monkey and the fascist crime syndicate for whom he works requires a special brand of wanton, willful ignorance and a fierce adherence to absolutely ironclad systems of denial and myopia second to none. As the Flying Monkey himself is proud to admit, school wasn't one of his strong suits either. That's why he has such unwavering support, mainly, from people who believe: -The Earth is 5000 years old,- Jesus was born of immaculate conception, - and that The Flying Monkey, himself, gets all his marching orders directly from a bearded guy who lives in the clouds. With that kind of reverence and respect for scientific truth and accuracy, why would one have any interest in studying history anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    In the real world this has been acknowledged by the MAJORITY of the free people of the USA when George W Bush was elected President for a second term.

    The single minded, mentally challenged, deranged, imbeciles on this forum who have led an incessant campaign of baseless accusations including international crimes, crimes against the Constitution and crimes against humanity etc. etc. will soon be shown up to be nothing more than over - opinionated zealots whos' only consideration in their tiny little world, is their tiny little selves.

    Bouquets to posters like Grim17, pwrone, Raider and all of the other TRUE Americans who, no matter what, will stick by their country and their beliefs and brickbats to dchristie, Rawb, Tommy4887 and more recently, sojustask, and everyone else in this stupid place who seems to be hell bent on finding fault in everything our elected, yes elected (we had our choice, y'know), government does.

    The really sad part is that a lot of you who post against your country, actually voted for Bush at the last election...So sad! How utterly stupid you are!
    These poor, pathetic Monkeys are so mixed up, it's really quite sad. Funny..but sad. These profoundly deluded cretins actually think that somebody who loves their country and has at least two brain cells would vote for other Americans to spill their blood in the sands of Iraq for Haliburton. They think that support for your country means you must goose step down to the polls and blindly vote for the bankrupting of our economy, the evisceration of our Constitutional heritage, the destruction of our global reputation (as we are now known to operate torture gulags), the annihilation of our environment, and the elimination of our middle class. That's their idea of "supporting" your country. It's just like sending our kids off to die for nothing is called "supporting" the troops. If that's sombody's idea of support, count me out.

    And we know what these so called voters who cast their ballots for The Bush Crime Gang are all about. They certainly didn't vote to "conserve" The America my generation grew up in. And, clearly, one can immediately infer, just by reading the most recent retarded puke posted here, that they can't be expected to understand the principles treasured by our Founding Fathers, since that would require the reading of history. But then again, it's okay because they aren't really true Americans anyway and never will be.
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-16-2005 at 06:53 AM.

  14. #14
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Quote Originally Posted by bairdi

    To say that "The ONLY way EVER, the Iraqi people could have POSSIBLY been given the opportunity to choose their leader as they are doing today, was through the intervention of a country whos' very foundation is based on the idea of a repulsion of oppression and abject abhorence of the denial of basic human rights" is preposterous. These people have a history that dates back before Christ and have managed without our intervention for thousands of years.

    Because one does not adopt the view of the neocons that this country should dictate world policy through military intervention does not make one unAmerican and against their country.
    Now if we only had a hammer and nails we could print that to a flier and tack it up everywhere. Thats how i feel as well, And i see it if anything as being more American rather then unAmerican. But you know if your running out of mud to throw at the middle and on the other side this is what they say. Some people will say about anything about someone thats not affiliated with them and disagrees.
    People siding in support of Bush better get a machine to help them repuke everything that gets said about this President & Administration cause they are gonna need it.
    war_on_scam

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    11 Million Adults Illiterate, Study Shows

    By BEN FELLER
    AP Education Writer
    Dec 15 12:26 PM US/Eastern

    WASHINGTON - An estimated in one in 20 U.S. adults is not literate in English, which means 11 million people lack the skills to perform everyday tasks, a federal study shows. From 1992 to 2003, the nation's adults made no progress in their ability to read a newspaper, a book or any other prose arranged in sentences and paragraphs. They also showed no improvement in comprehending documents such as bus schedules and prescription labels.

    The adult population did make gains in handling quantitative tasks, such as calculating numbers found on tax forms or bank statements. But even in that area of literacy, the typical adult showed only basic skills, enough to perform simple daily activities.

    ADVERTISEMENT

    Perhaps most sobering: Adult literacy dropped or was flat across every level of education, from people with graduate degrees to those who dropped out of high school.

    Inside the numbers, black adults made gains on each type of task tested in the National Assessment of Adult Literacy, run by the Education Department. Hispanics, though, showed sharp declines in their ability to handle prose and documents. White adults made no significant changes except when it came to computing numbers, where they got better.

    The results are based on a sample of more than 19,000 adults, age 16 or older, in homes, college housing or prisons. It is representative of a population of 222 million adults.

    The 11 million adults who are not literate in English include people who may be fluent in another language, such as Spanish, but are unable to comprehend text in English.

    http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/12/15/D8EGQEMOE.html

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: The moment of truth....Elections in Iraq!

    Just admit we are heroes for delivering freedom once again and maybe we will forget your active support of the enemy.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump tells the truth about Iraq
    By tomInAustin in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 11:57 AM
  2. Ron Paul vs Huckabee and the truth about Iraq
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:16 AM
  3. Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War
    By Solve et Coagula in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 01:48 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
  5. WHAT BUSH SHOULD SAY (the truth about Iraq)
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 07:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, ???, accepted, access, accomplished, account, accountability, accuracy, accurate, act, actions, active, add, added, administration, admit, admitted, ads, advance, advanced, advocate, africa, african, age, agency, agreed, agreement, agrees, aide, ain, airlines, ale, alive, alliance, allowed, allowing, amazing, amendment, american, anny, another, answer, apart, apologize, appeared, appears, arab, article, ass, assembly, assistant, association, ation, atlanta, attack, attacked, attacks, attempt, attempts, attention, audience, aus, australia, authority, authorization, authorized, ava, avigation, avoid, aware, azi, bad, baghdad, bait, baker, ban, banging, bankrupting, banned, banning, based, basic, basically, bat, behalf, behaviour, ben, bet, betrayal, better, big brother, bille, bit, blogs, blood, blue, boards, bombing, bombs, bon, bonus, boo, book, boot, boring, boy, boycott, brain, brand, break, breitbart, brief, bright, bring, british, bro, broke, brother, buddy, building, bumped, bur, buried, burn, businesses, cake, call, called, calling, calls, campaign, camps, canadian, cannot, capita, captured, card, care, careful, case, cast, catch, cell, center, cer, chairman, challenge, chance, chief, childish, choose, chris, christmas, citizens, citizenship, civil, claim, class, clo, close, code, coin, college, coming, comments, commissioned, commit, committing, common, company., complain, complement, completely, compliance, comprehension, con, concentration, concerned, condi, confirms, connections, conservative, consumers, contest, context, continue, conversation, corporation, corporations, correct, costs, couldn, countries, country, coup, court order, crap, credible, creep, crisis, cry, current, dallas, dam, damage, damn, dan, dangerous, date, daughter, day, days, dea, death, debating, december, decided, deciding, decision, declared, deeds, deep, defeat, defend, defended, defending, deleted, delusions, demand, democracy, democrat, democrats, demons, denial, denied, department, dept, des, deserve, destroyed, destroys, destruction, detective, dial, didn, difficult, direction, director, discussing, display, disqualified, disturbing, divorce, documents, doesn, don, dont, don’t, doomed, door, dow, dropped, duc, due, ear, earlier, earth, easily, east, effect, effective, effects, egypt, elec, elected, electio, elections, electoral, ells, eme, emperor, ended, ends, enemy, engineering, england, enter, entire, environment, epic, error, espionage, essential, establishment, esteemed, european, everywhere, exercise, expand, expelled, experience, explained, express, extreme, eye, eyes, face, faced, fail, fair, faith, fall, false, fares, fast, fat, fathers, fault, favor, favorite, fear, fed, federal, fee, feel, felt, field, figures, find, finding, first amendment, fisa, fits, five, fix, fla, flat, focus, folks, fool, forces, forever, forget, forgot, forward, foundation, fra, franklin, free, front, fully, funds, future, gag, gain, gave, gen, general, generation, george, girls, giving, global, god, gonna, good, goose, governors, gps, gra, grand, grant, grants, great, greater, greatest, grim, ground, groups, grow, guarantee, gullible, guns, guy, had, hall, hammer, hand, handle, hands, happened, happening, harbor, hard, harder, hasn, head, heading, heard, heart, held, hell, helped, heritage, hey, hidden, hidden cameras, hide, high, higher, him, his, holding, holdings, holds, holy, homes, honor, honorable, hours, house, housing, html, huma, human, humans, hussein, ial, ian, ica, ice, identifies, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, ignored, ill, illegally, illegitimate, imagine, ime, impact, impressive, include, income, index, individuals, industrial, influence, innocent, install, insult, insulted, insulting, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, investigated, involved, involving, ion, iraq, islamic, islands, isn, issue, issues, issuing, ist, jail, jefferson, join, joke, judge, justify, katrina, kerry, key, kick, kicked, kidding, killed, killers, kills, kind, kinds, kingdom, knew, knock, korea, lady, land, last, launched, lead, leaders, leading, league, leaving, lesson, liars, liberal, liberty, license, light, limits, line, lines, lining, links, lis, lives, living, local, logic, lol, long, longer, loose, los, losing, lot, loves, loving, lunatic, lying, machine, mail, main, making, man., mankind, manufacture, maps, marching, mark, market, marriage, mass, massive, master, match, mathematically, matter, mea, meaning, meeting, members, men, mentally, mention, mentions, messages, million, mind, minister, miserable, misunderstood, mitchell, moderator, moment, monaco, monitoring, monkeys, month, moral, more, morning, moron, move, movemen, mystery, nation, national, nations, nature, nazi, need, needed, neo, ner, net, network, new zealand, news conference, newspaper, nice, normal, not voting, notes, nuclear, numbers, oath, october, office, officially, officials, ohio, only, onto, open, opportunity, opposite, oppression, options, oral, order, ordered, orders, org, original, orwellian, overseas, overthrow, owned, oxygen, pacific, pages, pakistan, par, parallel, part, party, pas, pass, passed, pathetic, pathological, paying, payment, pays, peace, per capita, perfect, perfectly, performance, permanent, person, personal, personally, persons, pet, philadelphia, pictures, piece, pig, piss, place, planes, plans, play, pleasure, plenty, point, poison, policies, policy, politician, poor, popular, por, pos, position, post, posted, posters, posting, posts, potential, poverty, power, preparing, prescription, presiden, presidency, prevent, prime, principles, prior, privacy, private, problem, process, products, progress, property, proposal, prospect, protect, protected, protecting, protection, protects, prove, proven, public, published, pull, pump, punish, purge, putting, qualified, queen, question, questions, quick, quickly, quote, rage, rated, raw, rea, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, rebel, red, red flags, refused, regarding, regime, registered, regulations, relief, remarks, remember, removed, renewed, replace, reporting, representative, rescue, research, resigns, respect, respond, responds, response, rest, results, retarded, revealed, rice, ride, rio, rise, risk, roam, room, roy, rump, run, sad, safe, safety, sample, san, santa, scientific, score, screw, search, searching, seats, secretary, secretly, secure, seem, seizures, sell, selling, sen, sending, sense, september, serve, services, set, sharing, shed, ship, shipping, sho, shock, shocking, shoo, shooting, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shred, side, sign, silenced, simple, simply, sink, sir, site, slim, small, smart, smoked, sold, soldiers, solicited, solid, sometimes, soo, sorry, sounds, source, sources, spanish, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spends, spied, split, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, stays, steal, step, sticks, stones, stop, story, stupid, submit, subs, sucking, sue, sued, suicide, suits, sul, summer, sun, support, supported, supporting, suppose, supreme, supreme court, surge, surveillance, survive, system, systems, tactic, take, taken, takes, taking, talk, talking, tan, targeting, targets, tas, taxes, ted, tells, temporary, terrible, terrorist, test, testing, text, thankful, the far right, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threatening, threats, threw, throw, thursday, ticket, ties, time, times, title, today, told, tom, tonight, tortured, total, totally, touch, tower, towers, trac, trade, transfers, transportation, traveling, treatment, treatments, tribute, troops, trouble, truce, trum, trusted, truth, tune, turning, twist, type, unamerican, unconstitutional, une, uni, union, united, united kingdom, united states, upholds, upset, url, usa, users, vehicle, verify, version, victory, view, viewpoint, vile, viola, violated, viole, violence, vital, voted, votes, voting, voyage, wait, waking, wanted, ward, watching, ways, weak, weapon, wearing, wednesday, week, weeks, welcome, western, whats, wikipedia, win, winner, wire, wise, withdraw, witnesses, woma, won, wonderful, words, worked, working, worse, wreck, wrong, yahoo, years, young, zealand, zionist

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •