Poll: My main reason

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting on Scam. Why?

Every day is the same.

We come on here, and either we bitch at each other, or we moan about the server, or some such thing..

I ask this.

What most motivates you to post on this message board?
    Every Saint has a past, every sinner has a future..

Re: Posting on Scam. Why?

Well it sure as well cannot be the utterly erratic server, that has just caused this to duplicate, several times over.

'Kin hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
    Every day is the same.

We come on here, and either we bitch at each other, or we moan about the server, or some such thing..

I ask this.

What most motivates you to post on this message board?
    For me, definitely not to get the news. Well, even though we bitch at each other, or more me bitch at you, the people you like here, you really like. Even if you're fighting, you're getting to know them better and liking them just as much, if not more. The ones you don't like or respect or don't want to get to know, poof, they're history.
    For me, not for anything heavy, usually, because my job is that. So, I do enjoy the levity that some bring here, especially you with your dry humor. :angel:
    Click both daily for an easy & FREE way to help care for the needy:
    The Animal Rescue Site/charity
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3
    The Rainforest Site/charity
    http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Quote Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
    For me, definitely not to get the news. Well, even though we bitch at each other, or more me bitch at you, the people you like here, you really like. Even if you're fighting, you're getting to know them better and liking them just as much, if not more. The ones you don't like or respect or don't want to get to know, poof, they're history.
    For me, not for anything heavy, usually, because my job is that. So, I do enjoy the levity that some bring here, especially you with your dry humor. :angel:
    Well, that is true.

Probably the only thing that keeps me coming on here, tbh, Val.

Well, that is true.

Probably the only thing that keeps me coming on here, tbh, Val.
    Plus, even though we both speak English, well you sorta do, words sound cold and can be misunderstood because you can't hear or feel the words, hear or feel the emotions, or see the expression in peoples' eyes, when talking online. That's why I cut you so much slack.

Plus, even though we both speak English, well you sorta do, words sound cold and can be misunderstood because you can't hear or feel the words, hear or feel the emotions, or see the expression in peoples' eyes, when talking online. That's why I cut you so much slack.
    Um..thanks, I think.

:freak3:

Um..thanks, I think.

:freak3:
    Totally.:ylsuper:

Totally.:ylsuper:
    I come here for the fun. I have made quie a few new friends here and possible an enemy or two but oh well.

Fun.

Yeah, we could do with more fun stuff.

I am interested in politics and such, but it would be really great for some other members, like DC, Pwrone, and Grim show that they have a sense of humour too - I would like to see some non political stuff from them, for example.

Fun.

I am interested in politics and such, but it would be really great for some other members, like DC, Pwrone, and Grim show that they have a sense of humour too - I would like to see some non political stuff from them, for example.
    Don't forget Steve B. or Paul M.

Fun.

True that. To see other dimensions of their personalities would be so cool. You might even come to like people you otherwise don't.

I mean, if you think about it, in real life you've got friends-even husband, g/fs etc, who you like or love but there are somethings about them than you don't. It doesn't mean you terminate the relationship. I mean, who cares to ditch someone they value in real life over a social issue? There are other facets to human chemistry that cause us to overlook some things in others.

And, basically, we don't know anything else about these guys other than what they hate.

Great point, Steve.
    Last edited by HotParadox; 01-12-2009 at 11:38 AM.

It's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it. But mostly, I've made a few friends and this is where I can find them. And I'll admit it, even though I don't agree with a lot of the things posted, it's still fun to read the political forum. I wanna see who snaps first, DC or Grim. hehehehe....
    And there's alwas the silly who post last thread. I started playing and I'm gonna finnish it. By winning of course. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
    It's like a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help it. But mostly, I've made a few friends and this is where I can find them. And I'll admit it, even though I don't agree with a lot of the things posted, it's still fun to read the political forum. I wanna see who snaps first, DC or Grim. hehehehe....
    And there's alwas the silly who post last thread. I started playing and I'm gonna finnish it. By winning of course. hehehe
    wouldn't bet yer last dollar on that one my boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I come here for the fun. I have made quie a few new friends here and possible an enemy or two but oh well.
    Ya, you, doggieboy, and K. Awesome guys. And peregrine, she's awesome. And, needless to say, Steve.

True that. To see other facets of their personalities would be so cool. You might even come to like people you otherwise don't.

I mean, if you think about it, in real life you've got friends-even husband, g/fs etc, who you like or love but there are somethings about them than you don't. It doesn't mean you terminate the relationship. I mean, who cares to ditch someone they value in real life over a social issue? There are other facets to human chemistry that cause us to overlook some things in others.

And, basically, we don't know anything else about these guys other than what they hate.

Great point, Steve.

I saw Dc post something that was pretty cool down here in chat once. I can't remember the post now, but it showed a completely different side to DC. However I think so many folks posted about how shocked that he would post something nice and how they were amazed he could actually be human that he left it at that one post.
    Sad that people can't just get past his passion about Israel long enough to allow him to show other things about himself. We all have things in our personality that some may find contemptible. And I can see his point of view about things. Don't agree, but I can see were he feels the way he does.

Fun.

May be hard to believe but Grim does have a sense of humor when he decides to exercise the option.hehehe
    Oh, and I too remember the time DC posted in Chat...I think we were imobilized by it....
    Last edited by peregrine; 01-12-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman