+ Reply to Thread

$100 BestBuy giftcard for exactly $25.00

Hey guys. I've been reading through the forums and checking out everyone's recommended websites for the past 2 hours. I spent most of my time examining what Everyfreegift has to offer (they have tons of items you can get..)

Anyways, I can't even afford $25 right now, so I'm going to have to let this one go for now. I figured I'd post what I found for everyone here, since all your info in the forums helped me so much.

Here's what I came up with:
    - Go here to get to the BestBuy giftcards section: http://everyfreegift.com/product_lis...ategory_id=133
    - Click on the $100 one

You only have to complete 2 offers TOTAL for the gift card. Two pages, one on each page. On the first page, do the eBay one. All you have to do is sign up on ebay and place a BUY IT NOW bid on any item. Use THIS LINK to find a BuyItNow item for $0.01 with free shipping. Bid on one of the item. Done with eBay.. wait for credit.

On the second page of EFG, select the Entertainment Book offer. All you have to do there is buy the book.. and it's FULL of awesome coupons so it's worth every penny. I've been buying these books for a few years and I love them. The book is $20.00 +4.99 shipping. Done with offer #2 .. wait for credit.

That's it.

eBay: $0.01
    +
    Entertainment Book: $24.99 (incl shipping)
    =
    --------------
    $100 Best Buy gift card + oogles of awesome coupons.

One small problem is that the coupon book might not be available everywhere.. so cross your fingers you have that option in the list. Anyway, like I said, I can't even afford to spend $25.00 right now so I'm going to have to let this one slide. I just thought I'd let everyone know what I found. I'm sure theres a lot of people here like me who don't want to have to buy a bunch of crap and not know FOR SURE if they're going to end up getting what they intended to. This one is minimal risk with a good reward.

Hope you guys find it useful! And thanks for all the info on this website.. it's so helpful.

-Adam

Re: $100 BestBuy giftcard for exactly $25.00

Some of us have qualified for 42" Plasma Tvs for less than 25 dollars, from this site.

Go for the bigger prize!

I'm just offering a tip.

And yes, some people have probably received a 42" plasma TV for less than $25, but they also had to sign up for credit cards, AOL accounts, BMG subscriptions, etc. I personally don't want to do all that and I'm sure theres a lot of other people that visit this site just like me. Even if you can cancel the accounts and get partial/full refunds, you're still stuck paying for things you don't want, having credit companies querying your credit history (which, by the way, can damage your credit score if it's accessed too much), and authorizing companies to send you junk mail/phone calls by creating an account with them.

This topic is for people who just want a good, quick deal without all the extra hassles. Even if the service doesn't work out and for some reason you don't get your gift card, you still have a coupon book with like 300 pages of good coupons in it.

There's really no loss at all. :)

I'm doing the Plasma TV ... and I didn't have to sign up for any "credit cards, AOL accounts, BMG subscriptions" :)

Total investment ...just under $25.

:)

Why don't you read this thread before commenting?
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2919

I believe no one on this board signs up for any credit card or expensive plan on YF Direct sites. I spent less than $20 to complete all six offers. I didn't even bother signing up for AOL because I know their reps are all suckers when you try to cancel AOL.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsucks
    I'm just offering a tip.

And yes, some people have probably received a 42" plasma TV for less than $25, but they also had to sign up for credit cards, AOL accounts, BMG subscriptions, etc. I personally don't want to do all that and I'm sure theres a lot of other people that visit this site just like me. Even if you can cancel the accounts and get partial/full refunds, you're still stuck paying for things you don't want, having credit companies querying your credit history (which, by the way, can damage your credit score if it's accessed too much), and authorizing companies to send you junk mail/phone calls by creating an account with them.

This topic is for people who just want a good, quick deal without all the extra hassles. Even if the service doesn't work out and for some reason you don't get your gift card, you still have a coupon book with like 300 pages of good coupons in it.

There's really no loss at all. :)

I think Jeannine qualified for the plasma from this site for a mere 8 bux, and no credit cards or anything. go for the bigger prize!!

I think the real issue is that you will not get your $100 best buy any sooner than you'll get the plasma, plus you could do the best buy for like nothing or $6 depending on the offers....I went for the plasma and my certs are in!!!!! Now for the wait.....But thanks for posting your ideas...I don't want to make adamsucks feel bad...you don't suck adam, not at all....

i agree with you. If I were smarter I would have got the plasma instead of the treo from everyfreegift. Too late now because I turned in my certs.