+ Reply to Thread

I already know which sites are scams, please tell me which ones arent

I am a single mother of two children and have been out of work for over a month now. I don't want to get rich quick, I don't want to start a home based business, and I don't care if I can generate thousands of dollars a day on a website. I just want to be able to pay my bills and give my kids a desent Christmas. If anyone knows of a site that is scam free, charges no fees, and one that can start immeditaly, please let me know. I know there's one out there I just need the right person to point me in the right direction

Thanks

Re: I already know which sites are scams, please tell me which ones arent

I don't know what country you're in, but one that seems pretty decent for Americans (from what I've heard) is http://www.instantprofitz.com -- you get paid for signing up for various services, freebies, trial offers, filling out surveys, etc.

I'd use a disposable e-mail as you're likely to get spammed to death, but they've got bunches of offers there--about $18k worth when I checked.

Regrettably, for those outside the US, that kind of stuff is pretty thin-on-the-ground. It's free to sign up, and there are a bunch of free offers as well as cheap ones (like under $5) that you get paid for.

It won't make you a living, but it might be a bit of spending money, and legit as far as I know.

I don't think anyone will be interested in your referal link. And you are not gonna make any money out of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ylind
    Here is another one if your in the USA

Try http://www.cash4offers.com/?ref=XXXX its free and I think legal

My dear Lady;
    I am almost sure that you'll receive all kinds of replies to your post.
    There is no SINGLE answer to your question 'though.
    Yes, you'll find businesses you can work from home, that will require
    No or very small investments.
    Go Online, check URL's in your IN-Box at www.alexa.com for their performance
    levels and than look at scam.com for comments as to their validity.
    I sincerely hope that this will be of some help to you.
    Regards,
    warrenk

There are two members here that have the information you are looking for, Katie and Darcy. I can't remember their username but I am sure they will post later. Just go to their sites and you should find plenty of legit opportunities!

E-bay - Millionaire Makers Truth or Scam ?

Hi...my names Kiki....I'm just a 5 foot 2 inch tall little blondie , college student yet I've made some big money on E-bay over the past few years.......
    Yet to my shock, I became very ticked off with all the E-bay scam artist selling "How To Become Millionaire's Overnight",in thier e-books.
    These people ruin a good thing and that being E-bay.....What they are selling is nothing short of a good con job,and that's no joke.
    And if you think E-bay's good at keeping law and order on E-bay...then think again.
    From experiance , I knew the real anwser to making the REAL BIG MONEY...No one will ever fool me......My best week on E-bay is near $5500.00 in sales and out of that $4,600.00 was profit !.....and for just one week ! I have done this over and over again.....for years.
    And I have developed the perfect selling system.

On my biggest auction have had over 29,890 people.....geee that's the size of a small town in midwest USA....I have created Master Secrets to attrack huge crowds of people...and big numbers...without doubt means , even BIGGER Bucks.....
    Which brings us up to today......I decided to do the right thing and wrote an e-book....To Help those who want to work a business at least 2 to 4 hours a day from Home...... I put my whole heart into this..E-book..Every Tip,Trick and Technique,This e-book is the REAL THING,It will change your life forever,it has the greatest selling idea's of any e-book out today...Anyone using this e-book should make big BIG Money and have the Freedom and security that comes with the fullfillment of a good life.............................................. ........... ( Please Read Below )about the making of this Masterful e-book............

I wrote this e-book after 7 years of making BIG MONEY along side my father ! Together we developed a new system that's 100% original for making The BIG Dollars fast and honest....You see , MONEY MATTER'S To US ...and to everyone , everywhere in all walks of life.

Yet on E-bay I am shocked at how people throw good money away to purchase some get rich quick scam...It seems people everywhere are chasing that pot of gold at the rainbows end........It was then I decided to tell people about how we made our money.....and share our real life secrets all the Top Business Tips, Tricks and Techinques...That we developed ourselves...

When we wrote this e-book,we wanted to tell people there is hope.....There is a way......to really make big dollars on a daliy basis.This e-book helps provide the relief and freedom that comes with the satifaction and security that making of making such money.

Please understand , this is not a get rich quick scheme.... but an AWESOME WAY , to make some good solid money.....day after day..year after year......

My e-book ,"How to make $388.00 an Hour", is a ground breaking feast for anyone hungry enough to work at least work 2 hours a day.......Yet this system is endless...just think if you worked a full 8 hour day...each and every day , just how much you could make........

Millionaire's Will Be Built From This System.....This e-book is up to date and brand new as of Oct 2006, and I'm please to tell you it's 100% original and copyrighted by Kiki and Greg Williams.

This is without doubt is an E-bay Best Seller.....,and the best selling e-book on the market today.And anyone can start a business , even with no out of pocket money...and I'll show you how !

WORK FROM HOME:

I'm a College student working on my master's degree in Business and Communications. The money I've made working from home, I use for school and once in a while I buy myself a treat......like my new jet ski....I really wanted one for years.And now that dream's come true.......I no longer worry about money problems and have a real nice bank account growing and a new Buick Century........and best new's is I work only 2 hours a day !

Please check my listings below for this great e-book.....Just click a link ,it will take you to E-bay....

Also....I only sell on E-bay.... because it is area that most people trust.......It's secure with Paypal and Credit Cards...

To read this wonderful e-book ...I'll give you a link below......the Link will take you to "MY E-bay World Page"......also I only sell this e-book on e-bay,because it is a trusted area that buyers & Sellers feel comfortable with using Paypal and credit cards......
    Once you get to ,"The My World Page,"....scroll a little down and on the left hand side of the page you'll find my E-bay Listings......so check them out.......
    Anyways like I said Click or paste the following link below at...............

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...rid=usabargain
    Once on the page...look for the link on the left hand side for my ebook....called.....Learn How, Myself a College Student , Makes $388.00/hour
    Thanks KiKi - Hugs and Kisses

thanks for the spam USABargain
    Last edited by MKines24; 11-13-2006 at 12:10 AM.

There's one great way to make bucks and it won't cost you.

Sign up at clickbank.com, google adsense and azoogle. Promote their products. You get fat commissions and it won't drain you. Just use email (free) and blogger (free)
    Never start the day without some skepticism. My absolutely fave sites:
    Subscriber -
    Avid follower-SCAM.COM
    Loyal fan - Shameless
    Moderator - SomethingAwful
    Fanatic -Crank Dot Net
    Proudly, 2300 post Contributor - Epinions Network

Quote Originally Posted by MKines24
    thanks for the spam USABargain
    That's funny... :D

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by warrenk
    My dear Lady;
    I am almost sure that you'll receive all kinds of replies to your post.
    There is no SINGLE answer to your question 'though.
    Yes, you'll find businesses you can work from home, that will require
    No or very small investments.
    Go Online, check URL's in your IN-Box at www.alexa.com for their performance
    levels and than look at scam.com for comments as to their validity.
    I sincerely hope that this will be of some help to you.
    Regards,
    warrenk
    Alexa ratings can be easily faked, and if someone spams to a site it doesn't really add credibility. I agree though that she couldn't have asked a more general open ended question.