+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has Devine Inner vention Ever Happened To You?

Yes, yes, and yes numerous times.

FUN Intervention
    1) Here is one we all will like - Money. Back when Yahoo was just in their growth stages, I kept having a sensing I needed to purchase some shares in Yahoo. I shared that with my husband. We had never invested in anything, didn't know sickem.' I prayed if that thought was from the Lord, and I thought it was, to somehow work it out. Well, I worked for Geocities as a volunteer, and when Yahoo purchased Geo, the volunteers were given 10 shares of Yahoo (worth $1.00 each). So, $10 became $1400 in a little over a year, and again, I had that thought - sell...I did. Then, we all know what happened. God is interested in our income if we TRUST Him to lead us/help us.

SAD Intervention
    2) My daughter was 14-15 at the time, and I had a horrible dream that she was in danger. I told my husband we needed to pray for Alaina. That dreamed dogged me for some time, and it finally let up. Then, one morning, as I was getting ready to wake up, I had a dream/vision of my daughter lying in a coffin. It scared me!!! Again, my husband and I prayed heavily for her. By the way, because I was learning to pay attention to these thoughts, I would repeat the feelings/dreams/thoughts/impressions (whatever you want to call them) to my husband, and to my best friend to 'test them' I shared this dream with both of them, and of course we all prayed the Lord would protect Alaina. A couple of months later, she did die in a car accident.
    Some would say, 'why didn't He intervene on HER behalf?' He intervened in my life to help cushion me the many times I wanted to die afterwards. Why didn't He protect her?? Well, as I look by, I'm wondering if being taken out of the fray of survival on earth isn't sometimes a protection for some who have died. If heaven exists, which I believe it does, although it's been hell on me dealing with losing her, isn't she in a much better place? She's now with my dad, and my sister waiting on me to get there.

I have had many more things that have happened that I feel is intervention, whether small are large, and I'm sure we've had many that are unknown. I just know I serve a God who loves us so much, and knows us so well on a personal level. I'm thankful for His interventions, known and unknown!

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Re: Has Devine Inner vention Ever Happened To You?

Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    Yes, yes, and yes numerous times.

FUN Intervention
    1) Here is one we all will like - Money. Back when Yahoo was just in their growth stages, I kept having a sensing I needed to purchase some shares in Yahoo. I shared that with my husband. We had never invested in anything, didn't know sickem.' I prayed if that thought was from the Lord, and I thought it was, to somehow work it out. Well, I worked for Geocities as a volunteer, and when Yahoo purchased Geo, the volunteers were given 10 shares of Yahoo (worth $1.00 each). So, $10 became $1400 in a little over a year, and again, I had that thought - sell...I did. Then, we all know what happened. God is interested in our income if we TRUST Him to lead us/help us.

SAD Intervention
    2) My daughter was 14-15 at the time, and I had a horrible dream that she was in danger. I told my husband we needed to pray for Alaina. That dreamed dogged me for some time, and it finally let up. Then, one morning, as I was getting ready to wake up, I had a dream/vision of my daughter lying in a coffin. It scared me!!! Again, my husband and I prayed heavily for her. By the way, because I was learning to pay attention to these thoughts, I would repeat the feelings/dreams/thoughts/impressions (whatever you want to call them) to my husband, and to my best friend to 'test them' I shared this dream with both of them, and of course we all prayed the Lord would protect Alaina. A couple of months later, she did die in a car accident.
    Some would say, 'why didn't He intervene on HER behalf?' He intervened in my life to help cushion me the many times I wanted to die afterwards. Why didn't He protect her?? Well, as I look by, I'm wondering if being taken out of the fray of survival on earth isn't sometimes a protection for some who have died. If heaven exists, which I believe it does, although it's been hell on me dealing with losing her, isn't she in a much better place? She's now with my dad, and my sister waiting on me to get there.

I have had many more things that have happened that I feel is intervention, whether small are large, and I'm sure we've had many that are unknown. I just know I serve a God who loves us so much, and knows us so well on a personal level. I'm thankful for His interventions, known and unknown!
    I am very,very sorry for the loss of your Daughter, and Im thankful you found strength in God to help you get through it. And I want to say that you have shared with us all a very Beutiful part of you, and I thank you for the privilege and honer to have heard it.
    war_on_scam