+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: RISK FREE PROFIT pool

I'm guessing he's asleep or at work...he's not on messenger either

2. 06-15-2006, 03:32 AM

3. 06-15-2006, 03:35 AM

No I'm just lurking. Trying not to feed the troll.
    Thanks for posting Tom.

And no Richard, nothing desperate. Just posting what youa sked. For some reason i keep doing that...responding to your requests demands, and pointless white-noise. While you continue to ignore the facts.

I guess there still isn't any proof that anyone has ever been paid by RFP is there?

Shane

RFP is legal...dealing with online bookies make me a criminal...total BS!

Greenzap tied to RFP only in your dreams!

7. 06-15-2006, 03:40 AM

8. 06-15-2006, 03:43 AM

Got Pizza and sleep on my mind...2am coming early...good night all.

Tom

Sorry Shane...don't see any point here....he's out to prove everything a scam and don't give a damn about the truth....just like Quataloos!

11. 06-15-2006, 03:48 AM

12. 06-15-2006, 03:49 AM

13. 06-15-2006, 03:55 AM

14. 06-15-2006, 03:57 AM

15. 06-15-2006, 04:00 AM

16. 06-15-2006, 04:07 AM

17. 06-15-2006, 04:10 AM

18. 06-15-2006, 04:11 AM

19. 06-15-2006, 04:14 AM

20. 06-15-2006, 04:16 AM

21. 06-15-2006, 04:18 AM

LOL. When you only spam and insult people. I have to assume you need to be moderated....

23. 06-15-2006, 04:21 AM

24. 06-15-2006, 04:32 AM

25. 06-15-2006, 04:34 AM

great. Good spelling out. I already know that you are capable of talking, its the listening skill I am looking for.

i appreciate your efforts to check out RFP for me. I really do. I would like to be certain that I can trust my money with them.

But please, make a promise to me, when the investigation is over.... admit the outcome.

Actually no need, i have already learnt that your silence on a point is the same as you freely admitting "I was wrong. Sorry."

So when the investigation is finished, your silence will speak louder than any number of spam posts which have preceeded it.

27. 06-15-2006, 04:39 AM

28. 06-15-2006, 04:41 AM

29. 06-15-2006, 04:44 AM

30. 06-15-2006, 04:47 AM

31. 06-15-2006, 04:48 AM

32. 06-15-2006, 04:50 AM

33. 06-15-2006, 04:57 AM

34. 06-15-2006, 04:59 AM

35. 06-15-2006, 05:03 AM

36. 06-15-2006, 05:05 AM

37. 06-15-2006, 05:07 AM

No, everyone who comes near this thread gets accused, insulted, and defamed by you. No one else will post because they don't want to put up with you BS.

On the other hand, no one else is supporting you. Not even your friends who live in these forums. Why is that?

its because you are making a mockery of yourself, of your claims, and of this forum.

39. 06-15-2006, 05:11 AM

I wasn;t following the greenzap thread. But I did follow a little of the MTT thread...but you know this already. You just like to lie.

I'm done. You have backed yourself into a corner and you are kciked, squeeling and scratching like a little girl.

No More Food For The Troll.

Say whatever you want.

Besides, I like techie. he remembers the 5th of november...

42. 06-15-2006, 05:17 AM

43. 06-15-2006, 05:17 AM

44. 06-15-2006, 05:29 AM

ROFLMAO. What a funny mental image. You have imagine Richard wearing a strait jacket and in the corner of a small padded white room. Just picture that while reading this...
    Quote Originally Posted by richardboyce
    Hello Alex, is that you?
    What happened to your backup?
    All hiding under Lindas skirt?

Nothing new there , you.ve all been hiding up Lindas skirt for months now.
    Haven't got the guts to expose yourselves have you?
    Easy to make threats isn't it?
    Takes guts to carry them out.
    Priceless...

46. 06-15-2006, 05:40 AM

47. 06-15-2006, 05:42 AM

48. 06-15-2006, 05:49 AM

49. 06-15-2006, 05:55 AM

50. 06-15-2006, 06:00 AM

51. 06-15-2006, 06:07 AM

52. 06-15-2006, 06:47 AM

53. 06-15-2006, 06:54 AM

54. 06-15-2006, 06:58 AM

55. 06-15-2006, 07:02 AM

56. 06-15-2006, 07:03 AM

57. 06-15-2006, 07:13 AM

58. 06-15-2006, 07:24 AM

59. 06-15-2006, 08:23 AM

Guys, I got this from another forum. Maybe you should also check out this Canadian-based online banking service called IGX (International Global Xchange) and ask their CEO or Officers about the background of RFP. Here's the one posting from a certain person with e-mail ady of [email protected]. i hope this helps.....

Sent : Sunday, December 25, 2005 6:05 AM
    To : [email protected]
    Subject : Re: Surebetpro Software Product "Ireland based" Company

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

Risk Free Profit has been a very good client of ours since September 2004 and I have gotten to be good friends with and respect their corporate leaders. They do not publish their phone number on their website as they would let too many calls and it would be too disruptive to their leadership and the work they have to do daily if so many people were calling in. they have found it much more effective to communicate with their members via e-mail, theur Live Support group on the Internet and in their online weekly training sessions. As to their addresses, their leadership members reside in Ireland, Norway, Australia and the USA - and they all work out of their homes. This is why they have no corporate address.

I am very comfortable with their professionalism and integrity as a business
    entity.

Sincerely,
    Int. Global Xchange Inc.

>-----Original Message-----
    >From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
    >Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 01:52 PM
    >To: [email protected]
    >Subject: Surebetpro Software Product "Ireland based" Company
    >
    >To GlobalXchange,
    >
    >I understand that GlobalXchnage is servicing Risk FreeProfit. Just a
    quick question about RFP.....is it a legitimate company? If so, how come I
    couldn't find any exact physical address and phone numbers that I could call?

61. 06-15-2006, 08:47 AM

62. 06-15-2006, 08:59 AM

63. 06-15-2006, 09:02 AM

What amazes me as an officer of troops, is the complete disregard for communication protocol demonstrated here.
    Last edited by Major General; 06-15-2006 at 09:08 AM.
    "Espionage is not a nice thing,
    nor are the methods employed exemplary."
    William Donovan

It amazed me initially too, until I put the pieces of the puzzle together. Now I understand why he does it.

Kind regards,
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by aegist
    Besides, I like techie. he remembers the 5th of november...
    Mr. Aegist,
    Please excuse me as I ask you this question. As I have myself, only just been reading many of the posts here at this forum in the last several days.
    This particular thread is already on it's way to becoming one of the longer ones here at this forum. I would like to understand better what exactly you meant by your reference to November the 5th. I know that May 5th is reference to a spanish celebration, is your dating also to such a dating?
    Please excuse my ignorance, but I would just like to understand exactly what this date means to you exactly, as it is also the exact date my late husband died. So as you might understand it causes me some mild upset. To be sure it is no cause of yours, just an old lonely woman's rememberance.
    Again thank you for any clarifacation you may make.
    Mgreet

Similar Threads

1. Max Antler Pro - Get 100% Risk Free Trial Pack Here
    By Nablee in forum Internet Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 02:41 AM
  2. Wealth Pool International
    By swtprop in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 2414
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:36 AM
  3. Swimming Pool etc, fao Mr Christie
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 05:16 PM
  4. Pvinvestment Pool - www.linkbrander.com
    By stressful in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. Wealth Pool International / History
    By Ponzi in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, 1984, ???, abandoned, abc, abc news, accepted, access, account, accounts, accuracy, accusation, accused, acknowledge, act, action, actions, add, added, address, administration, admit, admitted, adult, advance, advent, advice, advisor, afford, africa, age, ages, agreed, agreement, agrees, aims, ain, aka, alert, alex, alexander, aliens, allowed, alot, aluminium, ama, amanda, american, anchor, annual, another, answer, answers, anti, apart, apologize, app, appears, appreciated, april, archive, army, arse, art, article, artists, ass, assembly, assistance, associate, association, ation, atm, attacks, attempt, attempts, attention, attracts, aus, australia, ava, ave, avoid, avoiding, axe, bad, badger, balance, ban, banks, banned, base, based, basically, basics, bastards, beat, beating, behalf, behaviour, bet, bets, better, betting, biggest, billion, bin, birthday, bit, biz, blame, bleachers, blood, blown, blue, boards, body, bonus, bookmaker, books, boy, brand, break, breakdown, breaking, breath, brief, brilliance, brilliant, bring, bringing, british, broke, broker, building, bull, bullshit, bunch, bureau, business, businesses, buster, busy, button, buy, buying, buys, bye, called, calling, calls, campaign, canadian, cancel, cancer, cannot, capabilities, capital, capture, card, care, careful, carefully, carrier, carry, case, cash, cast, catch, caused, cda, cease, cell, cent, centre, cer, chairman, challenge, chan, chance, channel, che, chicago, chief, childish, choose, chri, chris, church, claim, claiming, claims, clever, cli, click, clients, close, closed, code, cohorts, collapse, collect, collectors, coming, comments, common, communication, company., comparison, complain, complete, completely, complex, compliance, components, compound, con, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confusion, congratulations, conman, connection, connections, constantly, consumers, contest, context, continue, contracting, conversation, coo, core, corporate, corporation, correct, couldn, counting, countries, country, county, courier, cover, cowboys, crap, crash, credibility, credible, credit, credited, crew, criminals, crowd, cry, cure, current, customer, cycle, dam, damage, damn, dark, database, date, david, day, days, dea, dead, dear, death, debacle, decided, deciding, decision, defend, defended, defending, definition, delete, deleted, deleting, demand, demanding, department, deposited, deposits, dept, des, description, deserve, desire, desk, desperate, destroyed, detective, development, didn, dig, direct, director, directory, disco, discount, discover, discussing, disinformation, dispatch, display, disrespect, disruptive, divine, dob, documented, documents, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, door, double, dow, dozen, dreams, drop, dropping, drug, dubli, duc, duck, due, duplicates, ear, early, earn, earned, earning, easily, economic, edge, effective, ells, embassy, eme, ended, ends, enter, entire, entry, episode, error, essay, ets, eur, europe, event, everywhere, excellent, exemptions, exists, experience, expert, explained, expose, extraordinary, extremely, eye, eyes, fabricate, face, faced, facing, factor, factual, fail, failed, failure, fair, faith, fall, fame, families, father, fault, favorite, fear, feature, federal, feds, fee, feel, feeling, felon, felt, female, field, fifth, figures, file, final, finally, financial, finding, finds, fishing, fishy, five, followers, fool, fooled, forex, forget, forgot, fork, fortune, forward, fraudulent, fred, free, fresh, friday, friendship, front, fulfilled, fully, fund, funded, funds, fusion, future, fyi, gave, gee, gen, general, girl, give, giving, global, gmail, goal, gold, gonna, goo, good, goodbye, google, gotta, gra, grace, grand, great, greater, greatest, ground, group, grow, growing, growth, guarantee, guide, guy, guys, had, hand, handle, handles, hands, happening, hard, hasn, hay, head, heading, healthy, heard, heart, hedge, held, hell, helping, helps, hey, hide, hiding, high, highly, him, his, holding, holiday, holy, home, homes, horrible, hosting, hotmail, hours, house, html, https, huge, huma, human, hurt, husband, hyip, ial, icq, idiots, ignore, ignored, ill, image, images, imagine, ime, impact, important, ina, inc, inc., income, incredible, index, india, indicating, individuals, industry, influence, info, information, inspires, install, institutes, insult, insulted, insulting, insults, inter, interest, interested, investigated, investigative, investing, investments, invite, invited, inviting, involved, involves, ion, iow, ireland, isn, issue, issues, ist, it works, jail, jan, jet, jim, john, join, joined, joke, joy, junk, justify, keyword, kidding, killed, kind, kit, knew, laden, land, large, last, latest, launch, lawsuit, lawsuits, lead, leaders, leaving, led, leech, legally, legit, legitimate, lengths, lets, letter, liars, lied, life, light, likes, limited, limits, line, lis, listed, listen, live, lived, lives, local, log, logic, logo, lol, long, longer, los, lose, loser, losing, loss, lot, lottery, luck, lying, mad, mail, mails, main, make, making, man., manager, mark, market, markets, master, match, mate, materials, mathematically, matrix, matter, mea, meaning, meaningless, measure, medical, meet, meeting, member, members, membership, memory, mental, mention, mentions, mess, messages, method, million, millions, mind, mines, minutes, miserable, misinformation, model, moderator, mods, moment, money, month, moral, morals, more, morning, moron, mouthing, move, movemen, movement, movie, msn, multi, multiple, nation, national, nature, need, needed, ner, net, network, nice, nigeria, nigh, night, normal, north, norway, nos, nose, note, nov, numbers, oas, odd, odds, office, officer, officers, ohio, omg, ongoing, onli, online business, online gambling, only, onto, open, operation, operations, opportunities, opportunity, opposite, ops, optimal, options, orange, order, org, organisation, orlando, ouch, outs, overwhelming, owned, owner, owns, package, page, pages, pal, pals, paper, part, party, pas, pass, passed, pathetic, paul, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pedophile, pen, people, perfect, performance, permanent, person, personal, personally, peter, phone number, physical, picked, picture, piece, pile, piss, pissing, plane, plane crash, planned, planning, play, player, players, playing, plc, plenty, ploy, point, policies, ponzi, pool, poor, pop, por, pos, position, positive, post, posted, poster, posting, posts, potential, powder, power, powerful, pra, prepared, pretending, prevent, price, principles, prior, private, process, product, productive, professional, profit, profits, progress, promise, promised, promote, promotes, properties, proposal, protect, prove, proved, proven, public, public service, pull, pulled, pun, punishment, pure, purely, push, putting, pyramid, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quote, quotes, rage, raise, ran, random, rated, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, received, receiving, recorded, recovered, red, red hat, references, refund, refunded, regarding, register, registered, regulations, related, release, released, reliable, remember, remind, reminds, remittance, removed, ren, reporting, represent, representative, research, respect, respond, response, responses, ress, rest, results, retarded, retired, returns, reveals, revert, rewarded, rich, richard, rick, rid, ring, rip, risk, rivera, rodney, room, rope, row, royal, run, runs, sad, safe, safety, san, satisfied, saturn, sca, scale, scam, scammed, scammer, scamming, scan, screw, scumbag, search, searching, secure, seem, sell, selling, sen, send, sending, sense, sept, september, service, services, sessions, set, settlement, setup, seymour, shane, share, shared, shares, sharing, shit, sho, shock, shoo, short, shortly, shot, shouldn, show, shows, shred, shut, sign, signed, signing, silent, simple, simply, singapore, sir, site, small, sold, solid, solve, sometimes, son, song, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, source, sources, spammer, spamming, spanish, sparen, speaking, special, specifically, speed, spend, spends, spent, split, spokesman, sports betting, spreading, stage, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, status, stay, stays, steal, stealing, steals, stein, step, sticks, stock, stood, stop, stops, story, stranger, strategies, strategy, stream, street, strike, stupid, style, styles, submit, subs, successful, suckered, sucking, sufferers, suite, sul, sum, summary, sums, sun, super, supplement, support, supported, supporting, suppose, survive, suspended, sweet, system, take, taken, takes, taking, talk, talkgold, talking, talks, taxes, teach, team, ted, terrible, terrorist, testing, text, thailand, theory, they, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threatening, threats, throw, tie, tied, time, times, title, toast, told, tolerance, tom, tonight, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, town, trac, track, trade, trail, training, transfer, transfers, transparent, treason, treasury, treatment, treats, trolling, troops, trouble, troubles, truck, truth, turning, twist, types, ultimate, unclaimed, undeniable, une, unfortunate, uni, unintended, union, united, united states, update, updates, upload, ups, upset, urgent, url, usa, user, users, uses, usual, vegas, ventures, verifiable, verification, version, vest, vice, victoria, view, vince, vinci, virtual, virtue, wait, waiting, wanted, warned, ways, weak, wearing, website, website promotion, websites, week, weeks, weird, wide, wins, witch, withdraw, woma, won, wonderful, wont, wordpress, worked, working, world, worldwide, worse, worth, worthy, wow, write, writing, wrong, yahoo, year, years, york, young, your

View Tag Cloud