+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

RISK FREE PROFIT pool

HI, EVERYBODY!!!

MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME!!! IS RISK FREE PROFIT POOL A SCAM OR NOT??

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

CHRIS :confused: :confused: :confused: :

Note from SubJunk: Many posts have been deleted from this thread, making many posts seem to come from nowhere, so keep in mind that when quoting from this thread and reading through it many posts will appear out of context and therefore not necessarily directly representative of the user's opinions.
    Last edited by SubJunk; 06-16-2006 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Added disclaimer

Re: RISK FREE PROFIT pool

Dear Iraqi,

I have considered this Investment many times. Have you, (seeing your profit margins increase), had to bring on new members yourself or is this something that has been a recent investment for you? Could you tell me a bit more about your experience/s with "Risk Free Profit"?

Thank You,
    Amanda

teaminvest Guest

Hi Chris and Amanda,

I am a member of RiskFreeProfit and I can assure you it works, we are three very serious Danish guys who have started a serious business, if interested we would of course be more than happy to have you both onboard our team as well, we will give you all required support, you will never let alone.

I can if interested send you some free materials and thereby show you how much we have earned untill know as you most likely know there are three different ways of earning money.

Best regards René

Please respond back, if it is legit and a good way to make money then how do you make profit I mean without braking yourself to fund a different bookie. I know the basics but cant understand the fact that if bookie A wins
    how do you transfer some of the total to the next arb or the next bookie B does the software find the next arb and automatically set up the amount placed for trade with in bookie B? Its confusing I need real answers before I try joining.

5. 03-04-2006, 02:09 AM

6. 04-18-2006, 05:17 PM

7. 04-18-2006, 05:28 PM

Quote Originally Posted by teaminvest
    Hi Chris and Amanda,

I am a member of RiskFreeProfit and I can assure you it works, we are three very serious Danish guys who have started a serious business, if interested we would of course be more than happy to have you both onboard our team as well, we will give you all required support, you will never let alone.

I can if interested send you some free materials and thereby show you how much we have earned untill know as you most likely know there are three different ways of earning money.

Best regards René
    Banned already. Wow!! look up at the double post are triple post. Looks like rene' was only tryint to help. Sorry rene, come see us.

9. 04-24-2006, 03:33 PM

I'm a member of RFP and I'm only making money on the trading so far. The software works very well for arb trading. I'm waiting for the first payout from the pool before I invest in that, it should be in a month or two now.

Shane

11. 05-08-2006, 04:58 AM

$50 per week from $2500 so far. I am keeping a record of my trading performance exactly at http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=1897

I am still learning a lot (only been trading about 2 months) so I have a lot of improvement left in me. I make an average of 5 trades a week (hardly hard work) and the profit is in the order of 2% per week. Arbitrage Trading is not playing the lotto nor is it get rich quick, it is meant to be slow steady reliable profit.

However, this thread wants to know whether the trading pool is a scam or not. I personally do not beleive it is, however I won't use that as an argument claiming that it isn't. I received an email update from RFP this morning actually saying that .:

Hi All

1) The weekly commissions will be paid out tomorrow

2) Payout for Period 12 of the trading pool will also be paid tomorrow

Best Wishes

RFP Admin

So, the FIRST 12 month compounded investment should be paid out tomorrow... now we finally start finding out if everything goes according to plan. It doesn't 'prove' that it isn't a ponzi, but its a good start. I have many reasons why I belevie it wouldn't be a ponzi and is entirely legit, but I don't feel like anyone has really expressed any reasons yet to suspect that the pool would be.

Shane

we received this email from the same people that sent us the MICROSOFT LOTTERY EMAILS. hahahaha to them. :mad:

Re-Investment Research

Dear.

How are you and your business? I am very interested in doing business in your country, therefore I would like to seek your assistance and help. I am particularly interested in properties but your advise on other areas of private sector would be appreciated.

I got your contact through network directory and I am of the believe that you would be of great help in guiding me to a successful exploration of the investment potential of your country which grantee good capital returns and human security. As a result of this, I can take you in confidence basically because of the source of my fund here by believing that your assistance will be of profitable advantage to us.

I am Mr Kofi Yousaof : formerly of United Liberation Army of Northern Angola {UNITA} under the military leadership of Gen. Gonas Savimbi. My comrades and I sensing the weakness of our Liberation movement and loss of confidence in facing a better trained and equipped federal government Army towards the last one year. We decided to escape with some fund under our care.

We deposited this money with a private security firm in Bangkok, it was deposited as a family treasure so as not to let the company know the real content. This was made possible true special arrangement. South Africa however not being safe for me because of it closeness to Angola, I escaped to Thailand were I’m staying at the moment as a refugee.

I would there fore like you to help me in every possible way in securing this fund to your country since I intend to live and run my business there. The amount involved is, Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar {$15.5m}, I would like you to understand my modesty in imploring for your help which is categorically due to my lack of business experience and exposure.

I also want you to acknowledge the fact that I am a carrier soldier who by virtue of the war was opportune to posses the amount of money with me. This fund being the basis of my future and business ambition, your friendship, assistance and advise will be immensely appreciated while your effort will be rewarded by parting with some percentage of the total fund to you.

Be also assured that you stand on no risk of any kind as it was an event during a war situation and I look forward to your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Mr.Kofi

we received this email from the same people that sent us the MICROSOFT LOTTERY EMAILS. hahahaha to them. :mad:

FROM THE DESK: MR.ADEKUNLE ADAMS
    FOREIGN-OPERATIONS UNIT
    GLOBAL BANK PLC.
    2E-4E AYORINDE AVENUE, VICTORIA ISLAND.
    LAGOS.

Dear Friend,

I know this letter will appear to you as a surprise, please i want you to treat this letter with utmost confidentiality. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of GLOBAL BANK PLC. here in Nigeria. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$20.2M (Twenty million, two hundred thousand united states dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who worked with Shell Oil Development Nigeria and died while on holiday in Germany with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash.

Please check the B.B.C news link below for more information on his death.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery
    that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money
    to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
    The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner.
    I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect for the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. To enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged.
    You must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased , you will be required to provide for me your full name ,permanent address and private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.
    Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain
    any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
    You should contact me immediately you receive this letter. Please ensure to keep our transaction strictly confidential until the fund remittance is complete.

I await your reply.

Yours faithfully,

MR.ADEKUNLE ADAMS
    FOREIGN-OPERATION UNIT.
    GLOBAL BANK PLC

When you consider getting involved in Arbitrage trading of any sort, make sure to check the legallity of it. It seems to be fine in most of the US and in the UK (or so I;ve been told by people that live there anyway) but as far as I can tell it is not legal in Canada. Make sure to check local, provincial or state and federal laws before getting involved in this sort of trading.

Probably best to talk to a lawyer too, I did some surface checks of Canadian gambling law out of curiosity and everything I turned up indicates that it isn't legal in Canada, but I'm not a legal expert by any means. Still makes it not worth the risk for me.

Colin Neilson

I knew many states in the USA had legal issues, but never knew Canada had legal issues too... Most other places are fine, its just North America in my experience which likes to outlaw online gambling (I always find irony in the phrase "The land of freedom..." whenever I think of this).

Notice that the trading pool in question in this thread does not actually require the member to do anything illegal though. The act which is legislated against is obtaining odds for the purpose of gambling. Since arbitrage trading yourself involves you using online bookmaker odds to place bets, trading yourself would be illegal. Buying into a trading pool which someone else is trading however would not in itself be illegal. You are in no way using online bookmakers, their odds, or gambling.

(PS: it would be nice if a moderator removed the previous two posts which are completely unrelated to this thread....)

Shane

Actually, the legal issue in Canada is making money by gambling. It's possible that putting money in the pool would not fall under that. Gambling in Canada is entirely controlled by the Provinicial governments, so doing any gambling that is not Provincially controlled is ilegal. I'd want to consult with a local lawyer before I got involved with something like Risk Free Profits, and since I'm currently doing contract work far from home, that's not possible.

I agree that the pool may be legal as I would not be placing bets myself, but I'm not sure a one step removed system would be enough.

Colin Neilson

I am a riskfreepool member. I started my subscription early last April and was supposed to get my money back last month but haven't seen any of it yet. Supposedly, I have around $3600 US coming back to me. Spending $1668 ($139 monthly sub fee) to make $3600 is a 216% return which sounds like a great investment, but... I have yet to see my money. I have sent them at least twenty e-mails. (I can forward them to anyone who wishes to read them) They reply to rougly 1 out of every 5 of them or once a week and then give me a very vague answer or just give me the run around. They don't talk about payouts for compounding pool members anywhere on their website. Finally, they tell me I will see the money in my Global Xchange debit account in around 6 to 10 weeks. I don't know if I will actually ever see this money. It has been a week so far. As I have never actually used their Surebetpro software to bet on any arbs, I can only comment on the pool. All I can say is for one, their support is crap even though they claim to say they strive for excellent customer service. They used to have live chat support but they scrapped that. Second of all, nowhere in their terms and conditions do they speak of having to wait 6-10 weeks to get paid out. They also forget to mention that there is a 5% admin fee when using the prescribed global xchange debit card, which I think is their subsidiary. On top of that, I have a suspicion they will dock you a few more percentage points when converting to non-US funds. In spite of all this, if I actually get to see this money, then it is worthwhile. The only thing I do not lilke is their preaching about their MLM system. A good product will sell itself.

Do you ever log into your back office Goonboy? They announded the longer than expected delays in pool payouts over a month ago now. The time to payout isn't mentioned in the T&C because it wasn't planned, but was an unforseen sideeffect of needing to draw hundreds of thousands of dollars out of bookmakers who tend to ahve daily, weekly and monthly limits on their withdrawals. I have been told to expect to wait 2 to 2.5 months from completion of the final cyle of compounding for payout to be received. I know this is a pain in the arse, but it is better to have to wait for you profits than have them start withdrawing early and compromise the performance of the pool which would eventually cause failure in the pool.

It is too bad that their customer service has let you down. Their recent problems with DDOS attacks, upgrading their system, and starting with the pool payout process may have affected their respnse times, but I understand your annoyance.

I look forward to hearing when you do receive your payout. It has been a long day in the coming...

Shane

Bull****. Haven't you seen those lies told enough to know better?
    DDOS? Bull****.
    "Upgrades"? Bull****

Another brilliant factually backed post by scam buster.

Please scambuster, bust another scam for us with your seasoned logic and investigative abilities.

Oh, woe is me, if only I had have listened to scambusters brilliance striahgt away....