+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Custom Super homes ok?

Does any one here know about Custom super Homes? I have been invited by a friend but it looks like their more interseted in the MLM side of it then the building of environmentally friendly houses!
    This site looks like the place to get the right answers...Thanks.

Artemist Guest

Re: Is Custom Super homes ok?

Custom Super Homes are real. The fourth one is now being roofed.
    I have been with Custom Super homes for two years now and seen people come and go who cannot run the system.
    My advice is to join. You never know, you may find yourself building your own Custom Super Home one day and helping to save the planet.
    In the meantime, it will not harm you to earn a few thousand dollars by selling them to people who are looking for a good investment.

Don't put the link back in here.

Last edited by scambuster; 12-24-2005 at 04:57 AM.

DON'T DO IT!

I was with them when he called it Earthblock homes. Are you aware that Dario Bush is being investigated by the feds as well as the MO Attorney General? How do I know? I got a visit from the FBI about Bush. So did five of my firends in Earthblock. He owes people a ton of money.

The FBI guy said they were investigating him all over the country. Don't believe it? Call the FBI and ask about Dario Bush and Earthblock Homes.

Artemist Guest

So how does your statement tally with www.customsuperhomes.com/fbi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemist
    So how does your statement tally with www.customsuperhomes.com/fbi ?
    Why does an FBI agent have an advertising site for Custom Super Homes would be an interesting answer.

I have several aquaintances in the program and I haven't followed it closely enough to say one way or another if it's a solid program or not. But I am curious, it's been around for 2 years, why only 4 houses built, one being in the roofing stage? How many are waiting to be built? This might give folks a better idea of how long their customers will have to wait before they can move in.

I also thought this thing used to just be a referral program, when did it turn MLM? And how does one expect to make a lot of money with this as an MLM at the rate the houses are being sold and built? Perhaps you can help out with a little more of this information without requiring anyone to sign up for the information? Thanks.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluebird
    DON'T DO IT!

I was with them when he called it Earthblock homes. Are you aware that Dario Bush is being investigated by the feds as well as the MO Attorney General? How do I know? I got a visit from the FBI about Bush. So did five of my firends in Earthblock. He owes people a ton of money.

The FBI guy said they were investigating him all over the country. Don't believe it? Call the FBI and ask about Dario Bush and Earthblock Homes.
    They can also ask if Dario Bush has any connection to Custom Super Homes and if that is under investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluebird
    DON'T DO IT!

Thanks bigbluebird but I already decided not to go ahead. As Ladymod says 2 years and 4 houses!!! I'm looking for something a bit faster than that. Thanks for the info though. :)

Artemist Guest

I now have BP USA customer relations director who is going to build a Custom Super Home with the intention of promoting BP as a Green company. This will obviously make the world sit up and take notice

Artemist Guest

As the tortoise said to the Hare "Slow and steady wins the race"
    Custom Super Homes built by Dario Busch and Don Barber will indeed recycle flyash and wood to build new Custom Super Homes Ask BP who are building a new Custom Super Home to promote BP petroleum as an Earth friendly building programme
    Camberly friend finder is again here and is really starting to piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemist
    I now have BP USA customer relations director who is going to build a Custom Super Home with the intention of promoting BP as a Green company. This will obviously make the world sit up and take notice

Artemist Guest

Dario Busch and Donald Barber were indeed investigated by the FBI (The Federal ****ing bureau) They now support Custom Super Homes of course http:www.customsuperhomes.com/fbi/

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    They can also ask if Dario Bush has any connection to Custom Super Homes and if that is under investigation. Of course Dario Busch is connected to Custom Super Homes If he wasn't why would he be selling them you dumb mutha?

Artemist Guest

Well babe.
    If you cant see where we are going and cant see what you can earn by following the system, youwill deny your children and their children from their inheritance.
    You have your log in apparently, so get your kids future going now. Mine are assured through my daughter.

Why does an FBI agent have an advertising site for Custom Super Homes would be an interesting answer.

I have several aquaintances in the program and I haven't followed it closely enough to say one way or another if it's a solid program or not. But I am curious, it's been around for 2 years, why only 4 houses built, one being in the roofing stage? How many are waiting to be built? This might give folks a better idea of how long their customers will have to wait before they can move in.

I also thought this thing used to just be a referral program, when did it turn MLM? And how does one expect to make a lot of money with this as an MLM at the rate the houses are being sold and built? Perhaps you can help out with a little more of this information without requiring anyone to sign up for the information? Thanks.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

Artemist Guest

Because the FBI have investifated and surprisingly enough one of the FBI have decided that they want to get an income for life and pass it onto thei kids.
    Dooes that surprise you?

[QUOTE=sojustask]Why does an FBI agent have an advertising site for Custom Super Homes would be an interesting answer.

Artemist Guest

It has always been MLM babe

Bill Gates started it so lets all get MLM'D
    0.5% on every house yo sell Look at it 1 sale per month at anaverage of $500,000
    Use your calculator and then ask

Maybe FBI Pay is worse than what I earn?
    Or, He can see what he wants for his children?
    My daughter has seen where she is at and will have her income for life from Custom Super Homes.
    I soke to Audrey Perko by the way and she loves her new Custom Super Home.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

For those who think that CustomSuperHomes.com is NOT the same as Earthblock here is the whois on the domain:

WhoIs Results for customsuperhomes.com
    Contact Type Registrant
    Organization Name: The Money Manual
    First Name: Dario
    Last Name: Busch
    Address 1: 6380 Taylor
    Address 2:
    City: Bridgeton
    StateProvince: MO
    PostalCode: 63044
    Phone: +1.3145424000
    Fax: 314 444 0910
    EmailAddress:

catch-22
    Beware!!! Custom Super Homes has ripped off alot of the people pictured on the web site. The North Port Florida couple have lost almost $90,000 and have NO home! Just read from another site that Jim from Illinois lost his money and there is NO house. From what I understand the 1st house in St.Louis was never finished and the guy lost all his money.

Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Does any one here know about Custom super Homes? I have been invited by a friend but it looks like their more interseted in the MLM side of it then the building of environmentally friendly houses!
    This site looks like the place to get the right answers...Thanks.
    My name is Joan Hudson and you will find my husband and I on CSH's front page. We are also in several of the videos. We helped host the Open House in St. Louis last September. As you can see we are not trying to hide from anyone. We just want to send an ALERT to you and anyone else who is planning on joining CSH. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!!!!! We contracted for a house over a year ago and it never got built. We couldn't even get an engineer to sign the plans so we could get a permit. We ask for our $80,000 back and Dario Busch refused to give it to us. I'm sure he can come up with some sort of trumped up explanation but the bottom line is he has not completed any houses to date and I don't believe he ever will or ever intended to. I will be glad to talk to anyone who is interest. I am not the only one who has lost money to this group. Most of the people with testimonial on the front page have lost money. I can put you in contact with them if you wish. PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE ALONG !!! You can email me at: [email protected] please put CSH in the subject line and I will get back to you right away.
    Last edited by truthwillwin; 03-23-2006 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I have a wrong word in one of the sentences.