+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Russ Whitney's "Teach Me To Trade"

Everyone has a fair chance at making money in the stock market just like everyone with an education has a great chance at landing a decent job.
    Everybody has chance to get lucky once in a while. But unless you get some decent education or self-education on trade and economy, you will not be lucky for long. His trade system will not save you, if you just relying on Russ's software.

I'll let you all in on a little secret: the market thrives on the public's ignorance. All they want is your money and they'll take it almost every time you run in wearing your emotions on your sleeve.
    What an uneducated statement.
    Last edited by borisf96; 12-18-2007 at 01:21 AM.

SEC Charges TV Infomercial Personalities in Investor Workshop FraudFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Washington, D.C., March 11, 2008 - The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed civil fraud charges against two promoters who illegally made millions selling a get-rich-quick stock trading system they touted on TV and at investor workshops at hotels in dozens of cities nationwide

The Commission's complaint alleges that Linda Woolf and David Gengler, both of Utah, duped seniors and others who had attended free introductory seminars into believing they would make extraordinary stock market profits if they bought expensive "Teach Me to Trade" (TMTT) classes, mentoring, and computer software.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-39.htm

Quote Originally Posted by PATJimbo View Post
    SEC Charges TV Infomercial Personalities in Investor Workshop FraudFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Washington, D.C., March 11, 2008 - The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed civil fraud charges against two promoters who illegally made millions selling a get-rich-quick stock trading system they touted on TV and at investor workshops at hotels in dozens of cities nationwide

The Commission's complaint alleges that Linda Woolf and David Gengler, both of Utah, duped seniors and others who had attended free introductory seminars into believing they would make extraordinary stock market profits if they bought expensive "Teach Me to Trade" (TMTT) classes, mentoring, and computer software.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2008/2008-39.htm
    Andy? Cham921? Hello? Anybody home? Would either of you TMTT champions care to comment on this, or is this beyond the understanding of us unmotivated losers?

Bump.

Mr. Tanner? Cham921? Hello? Nothing? Nothing at all to say about these two pieces of filth that shill for the same despicable outfit as you?

Or did the Feds track you guys down too?

these dirtballs have a new site with a new name but I know it's them http://tigrent.com/brands.html nothin but cork soakers

Teach Me To Trade or TMTT is now Tigrent elearning.

First, how I know this is a rip off. Any stock trading system can be back tested and you can come up with a range of percent gains and losses. I mean any system. If people are involved, you and use monti carlo and random varables to back test. So, where is there back testing data on the system. none. Any one can show for a 3-9 months but what about years?

There is a class action lawsuit in Floridia. Springer v. Tigrent inc.

It maybe settled out of court with the usual... lawyers getting money and the people who lost hundreds or thousand getting a coupon for some free courses or a discount.

I got ripped off from with all the hipe several years ago.

I think they are using "Rich Dad" Robert Kiyosaki as the name puller to sucker people in now. Although, I did see the Rich Dad software and it had some potetional. But they had no backtesting data. (of course)

Your best bet to learn to trade the stock market is to go to a local stock trading club or start a stock trading club. Also the book "The beginners guide to short term trading" Tony Turner and a new one forgot the name is good. Also the slim fast method and the Investers bussiness newspaper is good. I have seen it at some librarys for free. A 6 year study of the slim fast it made about 38%, but lost big time in 2008. So best to have several simple methods. Learning one or two at a time.

Similar Threads

1. "Death" of "Amy Winehouse" alias "Lady Gaga" was a joke
    By TruthIsNeverTooHorrible in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2016, 08:57 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
  4. russ whitney
    By pascow in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:19 PM
  5. Are You Still Paying Attention To "cap And Trade?"
    By Travelman18 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, $400, 000, 2008, 99%, ???, academy, accomplished, account, accounts, accurate, action, actions, actor, add, address, admit, admitted, advanced, advice, aff, afford, affordable, ale, amendment, andrew, another, answer, apologize, appeared, appears, apt, art, article, artist, artists, asset, ation, attempt, attitude, audience, august, axiom, bad, bait, balance, balls, banks, base, based, basic, basically, basics, become rich, behalf, bet, beta, bets, better, biggest, billions, bit, blame, block, blogs, blown, boards, bogus, bonus, book, books, boost, boot, bored, boring, borrowed, break, breath, brief, bright, brilliant, broke, broker, bull, bunch, buried, buy, buyers, buying, called, calls, cancel, cancer, cannot, card, care, career, careful, carefully, cares, case, cash, catch, caught, center, ceo, cer, chain, chance, chart, chea, cheap, cheapest, chicago, chief, chris, christia, christian, church, citi, civil, cjk, claim, claiming, claims, class, classes, classic, clients, close, closed, closes, club, coach, collect, collection, college, coming, commentary, comments, common, complain, complete, completely, complex, compliments, con, condi, confirmed, congratulations, continue, contractor, contrast, corporate, corporation, cost, costs, couldn, cover, crash, credit, credit cards, crowd, cruise, crying, culture, dan, dar, dark, date, david, day, days, dea, death, decided, decision, deductions, defend, delivered, delivery, demand, demons, description, desire, desperate, didn, dinner, direction, dirt, discount, display, dive, doctored, documentation, doesn, dollar, don, dont, don’t, dow, dozen, drew, drop, dropped, due, dumped, duped, early, earning, effective, effects, elements, eliminate, ells, eme, employee, ended, entire, equity, eric, error, escapes, essential, estate, ethical, evaluation, event, everyday, examples, excellent, executives, exercise, exists, exit, experience, expiration, explained, extra, extraordinary, eye, face, faced, failed, fails, failure, fair, fall, fans, fashion, fast, fat, father, fault, fcd, feds, fee, feel, feeling, felt, field, file, financial, financially, fishing, five, floor, fool, forex, forgery, forgot, fork, forum, free, front, fund, funds, future, gave, geek, gen, general, generals, girl, giving, gma, gmail, goal, goo, good, gra, great, greater, greatest, green, ground, group, groups, grow, growing, guaranteed, guide, gut, guy, guys, had, hammer, hand, handed, hangman, happened, happiness, hard, head, heard, held, helped, helps, hey, high, higher, highly, him, his, holds, homework, honor, horrible, horror, hot, hotels, hours, house, houston, html, huge, husband, ial, ian, identity, ife, ignorance, ignore, ignored, ill, illegally, images, ime, important, impressive, inc, income, incorporation, index, industry, info, information, instruction, insulted, insulting, insurance, intelligence, inter, interactive, interest, internet, investing, investment, investments, involved, ion, ips, isn, ist, jet, jewelry, joe, john, join, joke, justify, kidding, kind, king, knife, knock, lady, large, last, laugh, launched, lawsuit, lazy, lead, lean, learn, led, legal, legitimate, lesson, lessons, letter, light, likes, line, lines, links, lis, list, listen, living, local, logo, long, los, lose, loser, loss, lot, lottery, luck, lunch, lynch, mad, mail, mailing, main, make, making, market, markets, mater, matt, matter, max, mea, meet, men, mention, method, million, millions, minutes, model, moment, monetary, money, month, more, morning, move, movemen, movement, msn, multi, named, nationally, need, needed, ner, net, newspaper, nice, nigh, night, noble, normal, nose, note, notes, nov, number, office, official, omg, onli, only, onto, open, operation, opportunities, opportunity, options, order, organization, organizations, original, outrageous, outs, overwhelming, owes, owns, pace, package, page, paper, parade, part, pas, pass, passed, pastor, pay, paying, payments, peace, people, perception, person, personal, personality, personally, photoshop, picture, pin, pitching, place, plane, planning, plans, plants, platinum, play, played, playing, plenty, point, poor, pos, posing, position, positive, post, posted, posting, posts, pounds, power, prepared, presiden, pretending, prevent, price, prices, pricing, private, probability, process, product, products, professional, profit, profits, progress, promise, protection, prove, proved, proven, provider, public, pulled, push, putting, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quot, quote, racket, raise, ran, random, rapid, rated, read, ready, real, reality, reason, received, red, references, refund, regarding, related, reliability, remember, rep, represent, rescue, research, respect, response, responsible, rest, results, returns, reward, rich, riches, ridiculous, rio, rip, robert, rock, roll, room, run, runs, sad, sale, satisfied, saves, scammed, scamming, scams, scared, screen shots, script, scripts, search, sec, section, seem, sell, selling, sen, seniors, sense, served, service, services, session, sessions, set, setup, shares, sharing, shed, sho, shoo, shooting, short, shot, showed, shows, shut, shut up, sign, signed, simple, simply, site, slim, small, smart, software, sold, soo, sooner, sooooo, sorry, sounds, sources, sparen, speaker, speaks, special, spend, spends, spent, spiritual, springer, staff, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, stay, step, steve, stinks, stock, stock market, stole, stop, stories, story, strategies, strategy, street, strength, strike, striking, student, students, stuff, style, submit, subs, succeed, successful, suckers, suits, sul, super, suppose, survive, system, tactics, take, taken, takes, taking, talk, talking, talks, tan, tawny, teach, tech, ted, tells, test, testing, theft, they, thieves, thought, thread, threatened, throw, thugs, time, times, tips, today, told, tom, tomorrow, tony, tools, top, total, totally, tough, trac, track, trade, trails, transfer, transparent, trap, traveling, tricks, trouble, troubles, twist, une, uni, upcoming, update, updates, urgent, url, user, usual, utah, vegas, vehicle, verifiable, verification, verify, view, wait, wall, wanted, waters, wearing, websites, week, weeks, welcome, win, winning, wise, won, wonderful, wont, woolf, worked, working, worse, worth, worthy, write, wrong, yahoo, year, years, young, your, yrs

View Tag Cloud