Poll: TOP 10 GREATEST QB OF ALLTIME

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Greatest NFL Qurterback Of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky36
    The best of the best:

JOE MONTANA: Under the 2 minute warning, He'd eat your lunch every time! One of the smartest QB's of all time!

John Elway: Totally awesome! One helluva arm! And accurate!

Brett Favre: One of the toughest in the league! A go getter! Never a quitter! Played a full 60 minutes a game, even when losing. Alot of respect for him!

Peyton Manning: He's great until he gets to the playoffs!

Tom Brady! A pretty boy who had a great team around him. But respectfully, he's good, but not the best.
    I'm by no means a Brady fan!! But I think in 10yrs from now he'll be at the top of most lists!!

Quote Originally Posted by polling
    John Elway hands down
    OK, I like Elway, BUT, he should now officially be out of the running... I heard an add for the John Elway furnature line...

Quote Originally Posted by arakat
    Sorry but John Elways a loser from the very beginning, just Eli Manning. "Don't pick me because I don't wanna play for you". Those 2 are just whinners who dictated the draft. Even though John Elway was a good QB, just because of what he did to avoid playing for the Colts doesn't deserve respect.
    Look at Troy Aikman, he went through his bumps and bruises going from 1-15 to winning 3 Super Bowls.
    So what makes a QB the greatest of All Time?? Ability? Stats? Super Bowls?
    Jim Kelly loser of 4 Super Bowls, I think is a great QB. He had huge stats and leading his team to 4 straight Super Bowl appearances is an unbelieveable feat.
    Yeah, that really stinks when a player gets drafted first because a lousy team needs their help more than anyone else, and the player refuses to accept playing for that team. Now look at Eli Manning. He better get his act together or he's going to be just a journeyman qb. It looks like San Diego got the better of that deal with Philip Rivers. He did a pretty nice job this year.

What's the deal with these polls - no Jim Brown at RB and no Joe Montana at QB? Put those two together on any team and you can have all the rest - they would score a TD on every possession.

All Time NFL Draft, Round One:

1. Jim Brown
    2. Joe Montana

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Who was the greatest of all time in your own oppinion?
    You have a list where you forget Joe Montana, but include the most overrated QB in NFL history in Joe Namath? LMAO

You gotta be kidding me.

Terry Bradshaw was good in his prime, Joe Montana, Warren Moon, and Troy Aikman

The Green Bay Packers in the Tundra, Bret Farve and his arm is what's got my attention to them. His accuracy and connecting against the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkfest
    Terry Bradshaw was good in his prime, Joe Montana, Warren Moon, and Troy Aikman
    Warren Moon? I don't think he was in the same league as the rest of these, Troy was also very good because he had pass protection downfield TE's and Wide's

Re: 干粉砂浆设备

No Fran Tarkenton?

No Troy Aikmen?

No Warren Moon?

You must be kidding....

Joe Montana and Steve Young do need to be on there.