+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Anyone get their $75 Visa from getspecialgifts yet?

My shipping request was issued on 11/30. I'm wondering it they'll take the full 30 days to actually ship.

Re: Anyone get their $75 Visa from getspecialgifts yet?

Haven't received....doesn't say shipped yet.....waiting....

Hmm... I sent my form off at the same time as my Ibook form and my Ibook came tuesday...

Where bees my gift card! (not worried, hehe)

Not yet but I guess will have to wait for two(2) to four(4) weeks to get it.
    Current Status: Fulfillment In Progress

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a
    $75 Visa® Gift Certificate

We have received and processed your Gift Redemption Voucher, and a Shipping Request has been issued.

Your gift will be shipped to you via Federal Express or UPS, however it can take up to 30 days for the Fulfillment Center to assemble, package, and ship a gift after your voucher has been received.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive in the next few weeks.
    This $75 Visa GC will be spent at IOG for the $1000 Visa GC offer is my plan.

when i got my $100 gift card, it took like 3 weeks and the website didn't tell me whether it was shipped or not. My plan is to get the ibook with my $75 gift card. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by didefresh04
    when i got my $100 gift card, it took like 3 weeks and the website didn't tell me whether it was shipped or not. My plan is to get the ibook with my $75 gift card. lol.
    ROTFL!!!

I love this site.

I think I'm going to do the 1500 drugstore giftcard with mine....

i think i'm going to wachovia this afternoon to get a $25 gift card and do the drugstore giftcard.

When I did this offer I received my 75 card two weeks after the fufillment in progress message, so it was quick.

yeah, i did the offer about two weeks ago, and i received it today in the mail. it is an iCard, and expires in 6 months. it does come with a pin, though (last 4 digits of your phone number), so you can extract cash off of it.

i've been following your discussions on here, and thank whomever it was that initially suggested this.

What is an iCARD Gift Card?

The iCARD Gift Card is a prepaid Visa®. It’s the perfect gift for every occasion –it’s the only gift that let’s you buy what you really want! Use it just like a Visa card to make purchases at millions of retail locations, or use it online. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Just withdraw your cash from any Cirrus® ATM.
    Does anybody if the $1000 Visa GC from IOG is also an iCARD?

so...2 weeks after you got the fulfillment in progress page shows up, that means that I should get mine like no later than wednesday....i so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I will get my $75 Visa this week so that I can start the $1000 Visa GC deal at IOG. After receiving that $1000 GC, I will then begin the MetaRewards sites such as YourBillsPaid.com ($1800 check) and YourBestRewards (42" Plasma TV) is my ultimate plan. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    I hope I will get my $75 Visa this week so that I can start the $1000 Visa GC deal at IOG. After receiving that $1000 GC, I will then begin the MetaRewards sites such as YourBillsPaid.com ($1800 check) and YourBestRewards (42" Plasma TV) is my ultimate plan. ;)
    I like ultimate plans!!! I like how we can use the cards we receive to do more, so no more out of pocket! Yes! I'm planning to wait for my gifts....I'm on free gift overload, at least our part of the deal....signed up and did 10 diff sites, some small some big....I may try for one of the above ones or for RV, which I haven't done, I've only done YF Direct and IRC.... :D Sent in certs now I'm just waiting for the gifts!!!! :)

Woo hoo - my gift card came in today. This is my first gift (of many I'm sure)

:D

got my 75 smackers today. Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by carscheles
    Woo hoo - my gift card came in today. This is my first gift (of many I'm sure)

:D
    when they say snail mail, they mean snail mail around this neighborhood. i'm looking towards 3:30 to 4:00 before I can tell you if I got my gift card. Mine was processed i think on the same day.