+ Reply to Thread

Everyfreegift is blocking me?!

I registered with EFG in September, and did 3 out of 6 offers to get a $250 Home Depot gift card. I changed my mind after doing the third offer, and called and cancelled within 1 hr of every offer I had completed (Video Prof, TrimLife,RealRhasody). I logged back into my account this week (12/08), and saw those 3 things had gone 'Approved'(?). I was surprised! I even emailed to get my certificates confirmed and approved (wasn't getting emails from EFG...long story) But now, when I try to get the rest of my offers done. I've got NO way to get back to them. I even tried to start a brand new gift ($250 IKEA gift card). But I keep the an error message..."cannot find server". I've cleared my cache in both Internet Explorer and in my Mozilla Firefox!!! Has anyone ever been blocked from EFG? I can't access any gifts on the site now! :confused:

Re: Everyfreegift is blocking me?!

Call their customer support and tell them what happened, they are very nice. 801-316-0555

Thanks for the suggestion..I'd have to say it's really weird. When I made this thread, I simultaneously sent an email to EFG explaining what was going on. Within 10 mins after posting here, I got a reply from EFG, and 'mysteriously' as soon as I go into my EFG Account status, and close the window it was in, I'm taken right to the offers for my Home Depot gift card! I was up all last night, repeatedly doing just that, and nothing ever happened! Now, I can also start looking at other offers, with NO problem at all. I think they block people, and you have to call/email them on it. Nice to know it wasnt difficult to get back to my freebie shopping! (This will be my 2nd...I've already gotten my $1000 HD gift card from RewardsVenue!)

Quote Originally Posted by mystery
    I registered with EFG in September, and did 3 out of 6 offers to get a $250 Home Depot gift card. I changed my mind after doing the third offer, and called and cancelled within 1 hr of every offer I had completed (Video Prof, TrimLife,RealRhasody). I logged back into my account this week (12/08), and saw those 3 things had gone 'Approved'(?). I was surprised! I even emailed to get my certificates confirmed and approved (wasn't getting emails from EFG...long story) But now, when I try to get the rest of my offers done. I've got NO way to get back to them. I even tried to start a brand new gift ($250 IKEA gift card). But I keep the an error message..."cannot find server". I've cleared my cache in both Internet Explorer and in my Mozilla Firefox!!! Has anyone ever been blocked from EFG? I can't access any gifts on the site now! :confused:
    Why are u cancelling without trying out the product? U are really scamming teh advertisers. Then u come here on SCAM.COM and post about it. If u do this kind of thing, please dont post it here.