+ Reply to Thread

grifter prime Guest

StudioTraffic.com for Canadians?

First Post here guys, so Hi and all.

Just wondering if StudioTraffic is on the up and up for makin' money? :confused:

With all scams out there who knows. :confused:

All I want is to do some serious earning and making good money!
    I got a wife and 4 kids and I don't want to mess with any stupids pay us and make money bull. I've done that once and that all I'll ever do. :mad:

Just the details,folks, is you please. And thanks in advance! :)

cito Guest

Re: StudioTraffic.com for Canadians?

Quote Originally Posted by grifter prime
    First Post here guys, so Hi and all.

Just wondering if StudioTraffic is on the up and up for makin' money? :confused:

With all scams out there who knows. :confused:

All I want is to do some serious earning and making good money!
    I got a wife and 4 kids and I don't want to mess with any stupids pay us and make money bull. I've done that once and that all I'll ever do. :mad:

Just the details,folks, is you please. And thanks in advance! :)
    This ponzi scam already died but still gets any payment from unawared suckers. Site is live but paying nobody. People are begging for their money but the owner of that scam says NO. People can't even get their investments back.

Five things you should know below:

1. Ponzi scam cheerleaders are here in this forum by the thousands spreading lies hoping people like you invest in this ponzi (which is dead) so they can get their money out. Your deposits are their withdrawals, remember always that. Don't be surprised when you read "I got paid", "Studio Traffic has paid me for many years now", "ST rocks!" and such. Those are posts from brainless cheerleaders and they need your money.

2. Studio traffic forum here: www.studiotraffic.org/forum is a dictatorship. Only posts in favor of the program are allowed there. Don't believe anything you read there. If you post there, make sure you say in your first post line, "Please note that I'm in favor of studio traffic and I believe John and this business" otherwise you will be banned.

3. There are only 2 forums on the internet that truly allow freedom of speech and allows no cults. You can find the 2 sides of the story about this scam in them. One forum is scam.com and the other one talkgold.com/forum

4. Here are all posts about this studio traffic scam in this forum: http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=391214

5. Here is the forum for studio traffic in Talkgold.com : http://talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58

It's up to you who to believe. I do recommend not to invest any money in this scam.
    Last edited by cito; 12-08-2005 at 11:44 PM.

grifter prime Guest

WOW, really?

Is there any honest way to make money off the internet?

Open a store made of bricks, wood and mortar. Build a website to sell what is inside this store. That's one way.

or just join Studio traffic... im making $$$$$$$

Hello!
    Studiotraffic isn't dead. At least Im getting paid and apparently everybody else that are members!!

yea we are all gettyea studio traffic rocks my socks off!!!

umm ok... studio traffic is now allowing members to have an upgrade max of $80k instead of $20k.....are they doing this because they are low on funds?

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goofy
    or just join Studio traffic... im making $$$$$$$
    Goofy, you are going to confuse newbies here. I know you are just joking around as everybody knows you know Studio Traffic is a scam and have called it a scam before.
    Last edited by cito; 12-09-2005 at 10:25 PM.

Canadians are banned from Studio traffic.......true or false

cito Guest

Yeah, today they banned them. It is not like they were going to get paid earlier anyway! LOL! The scam folded 25 days ago!

Ignore Cito he is a dangerous man he posted some guys home address on this forum putting his home and safety in jepordy as there are a lot of weirdos on the net http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7185

Cito would you like to post your address?

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shoddy
    Ignore Cito he is a dangerous man he posted some guys home address on this forum putting his home and safety in jepordy as there are a lot of weirdos on the net http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7185

Cito would you like to post your address?
    I bet mods are watching you closely kid. I'd say you are very close to get banned. You are not helping people of scam.com that come here looking for help. You are here to scam them.

As I already told you in another thread, yes I posted your public information (you-derrik-with-different-id) as you are a well known crook on the internet and in scam.com Because of your scam promoting, thousands of innocent people have lost their shirt on these scams. Now you got a new user id to fool the sheeps here. I can tell that the info. I posted is causing you to lose some sleep! :D You are a scammer and your victims need to know who you are!

Keep at it and I am gonna call GM myself in Australia to have you fired as you are nothing but a crook!

hey studio traffic is totally fine. im using it, and im making a killing. all of you idiots out there that think the owner is holding money and not paying are all wrong. it works perfectly fine, just recently i got a 9,000 dollar check in the mail. you wanna know how much money i put in? 3,000. yeah its payed itself back. so anyways its perfectly safe.