+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 31

  1. #1
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    In today's world people too often say one thing and mean another. Sometimes, intentionally, more often and more damaging, unintentionally. The practice of it has spawned ignorance and created myriad scapegoats for people who are always saying, "No, that's not what I said, you must have misunderstood me". There is a real easy way to circumvent this type of behavior. Know your ****. Know what you mean and what they mean - know what everyone means. Become an interpreter for others, so everyone understands exactly - faultlessly - where everyone stands, most importantly, you. There is no greater power than a man, any man with enough dicipline in himself and his own beliefs thats capable of standing and looking you dead in the eye,, and simply speaking the truth...
    war_on_scam

  2. #2
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Theres truely is no sadder site then when a grown man fears the challenges so much in his life that he allows himself to go on an aimless spree of lying to manipulte and confuse the nation of nations our nation, these self indulgent and fraudulent action have not just been performed by are current disgrace in the Presidents seat,, But by Senater Kerry a moron I voted for,The lesser of two Evils is right everybody lossed, And were still losing.....
    war_on_scam

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Theres truely is no sadder site then when a grown man fears the challenges so much in his life that he allows himself to go on an aimless spree of lying to manipulte and confuse the nation of nations our nation, these self indulgent and fraudulent action have not just been performed by are current disgrace in the Presidents seat,, But by Senater Kerry a moron I voted for,The lesser of two Evils is right everybody lossed, And were still losing.....

    Hey war man, would you care to specify some of those "Lies" he has spoken in what you refer to as the "aimless spree of lying to manipulate and confuse the nation"?

    Please, I would like to fully understand your position here, but without you specifying these lies, It makes your words nothing but baseless emotions, rather than an educated an informed stance.

    Thank you.

    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    I am not sure....but I think I just read you calling Kerry a Moron.....good job!

    BTW...yes I also read you calling GWB someting simliar.

  5. #5
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Hey war man, would you care to specify some of those "Lies" he has spoken in what you refer to as the "aimless spree of lying to manipulate and confuse the nation"?

    Please, I would like to fully understand your position here, but without you specifying these lies, It makes your words nothing but baseless emotions, rather than an educated an informed stance.

    Thank you.

    .
    As much as i know your current affiliation dose not want to hear the same **** over and over again, Here it is your buddy constantly lied about wmd over and over again... And its not just Bush Kerry would have been just as bad or worse with lying to the American people so dont take it so personal there Grim17 Theres no reason why everyone cant just get along here..........
    Last edited by war_man; 12-08-2005 at 09:33 AM.
    war_on_scam

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Yes, which one to choose, they're both so adorable

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    As much as i know your current affiliation dose not want to hear the same **** over and over again, Here it is your buddy constantly lied about wmd over and over again... And its not just Bush Kerry would have been just as bad or worse with lying to the American people so don't take it so personal there Grim17 Theres no reason why everyone cant just get along here..........
    Well, you stated earlier that you didn't research your facts, or weren't up to speed on the information available out there (or something to that effect) and it is apparent in your quote above. I mean no offense, because I started my "Posting" career the same way and made some assumptions based on what I had heard also.

    As for your statement that "Bush lied" about Iraq's wmd's, I hate to be the bearer of of bad news (ideologically speaking), but Bush did not lie. He was the victim of bad intelligence as 6 different investigations into this issue have determined (vs. none that say he did lie). I guess now would be as good a time as any for you to do a little reading on the subject, and I don't mean left wing opinion sites either. I'm talking about reading the 521 page bi-partisan Senate Intelligence committee's report that concluded that everything that the administration said matched the published intelligence of the time, and that no evidence what so ever was found that suggested that the administration pressured annalists into changing their opinions or conclusions.

    Then after that, you can browse through the 618 page bi-partisan Silverman commission report that examined the same issues, along with examining the PDB's and other intelligence that only the white house was allowed to see and find out that once again the president did not lie, manipulate, or embellish on the published intelligence he was given in the NIE (National Intelligence Estimate)

    After you breeze through those babies, get back with me if you still stand by your current position that "Bush Lied" to take us to war.


    Senate Report
    Silverman Report

    I have the 9/11 commissions report, the brown report from England, the Dulfer report along with a few more for you, if those two links don't do the trick. Oh, and lets not forget that phase 2 will eventually be coming out which will no doubt also, render the same conclusion.

    .

  8. #8
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Politics is all dirty, Both sides lie,Both sides are corrupt,, I just side with what in my oppinion the majority of my life appears more honest the Democratic side,, the Lesser of two Evils as I stated... The only way to break this chain is for the country is to back a decent Independent with [email protected] enough to jump into a mud slinging fest of an election in 2008 and hope to triumph somehow... I hope for a decent President running in 2008 if he were Republican and the Democrat wasnt worth a **** i would vote Republican... Im registered Democrat and i side with that party 90 percent of the time,, But really even a great Democratic President working against a Republican congress is never gonna get anything accomplished,, Thats what happened to Jimmy Carter in my oppinion... So again its probally gonna be all for not in 2008, if the congress is not of the same affiliation as whom ever are President may be. God protect us from getting a bad President with an affiliated Congress,cause we are seeing enough of that right now... No Grim17 im no political guru, you and others on here can have that honer,, But im not blind,,"as some appear to need glasses on here"
    But its true i dont know all the ends outs of "so said" posting on politics,But i know enough about it to form an oppinion and thats supposed to be all thats required here.
    You have good one Grim17,Its been nice Posting with you......
    Last edited by war_man; 12-08-2005 at 08:25 PM.
    war_on_scam

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    I'm sorry, but am I to understand that you claim "Bush lied" about Iraq's wmd, but are not interested in the facts concerning your charge?

    Am I also correct in assuming that you stand by your belief?

    If the preceding 2 statements are true, this means that you are not only intellectually dishonest, but clearly shows that your beliefs are motivated by nothing more than a hatred for the man himself. Why else would a person make such a serious accusation with absolutely no basis in fact? Why else would someone knowingly take such a position based on a lie, knowing the potential damage such an accusation could inflict on this country and our troops??

    I wish I could say that your baseless stance on our president was unusual, but it isn't. It seems the democratic party, especially its leadership, has opted to make such accusations, also without one shred of proof to back up their claims with.

    If the democrats have to use conjecture, exaggerations and lies in order for their position to gain support, what does this tell you about democratic party and what they stand for?

    Shameful.


    .
    Last edited by Grim17; 12-08-2005 at 09:17 PM.

  10. #10
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I'm sorry, but am I to understand that you claim "Bush lied" about Iraq's wmd, but are not interested in the facts concerning your charge?

    Am I also correct in assuming that you stand by your belief?

    If the preceding 2 statements are true, this means that you are not only intellectually dishonest, but clearly shows that your beliefs are motivated by nothing more than a hatred for the man himself. Why else would a person make such a serious accusation with absolutely no basis in fact? Why else would someone knowingly take such a position based on a lie, knowing the potential damage such an accusation could inflict on this country and our troops??

    I wish I could say that your baseless stance on our president was unusual, but it isn't. It seems the democratic party, especially its leadership, has opted to make such accusations, also without one shred of proof to back up their claims with.

    If the democrats have to use conjecture, exaggerations and lies in order for their position to gain support, what does this tell you about democratic party and what they stand for?

    Shameful.


    .
    Your very passionate,, and my stance is not baseless to me! I think you must have gotten brain washed at some point in time Grim17,, I bet if i had it at my disposal all the proof any unbiased man would need to prove this President one of the biggest liers in history,, Your stance would still be that of a deffender of this President. Your not after truth,, your after your version of it,,Sorry i cant give that to you its against my character to lie.. I bet during your political news searchs you pass up alot of Crap this Presidents miss lead and lied to everyone about.. And I bet its a difficult search to find the fabricated versions of the same thing to post here...
    To each their own,and your proving a point to me and everyone else here, You couldnt make a point even if you tried your very hardest, to someone who believes in what they are shoveling... And you know thats everybodys right, Minds are made up by the power of ones self, Not others trying to convince them of their own beliefs.. So let us Allow this conversation to cease,, Go find someone who dosent share your point of view with to disagree with, There appears to be plenty of us here that will gladly disagree with you,, I dont have the time presently to continue this, its pointless and a waste of both are time. You desire proof of why this thread was opened, I told you it was over wmd's that our leader lied about, But it would not matter if I threw a rock and knocked you up side the head with it, it would not change anything.. So take care stay patriotic, I hope your still feel that way in 2008,, I guess you will if a Democrat doesnt get in right I figured.. take care,, post again if you desire,, but its all stick and stones and babble Grim17 But we are all are own induviduals with our own thoughts, nothin will ever change that.
    war_on_scam

  11. #11
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Yes, which one to choose, they're both so adorable
    Very cute Rawb,, You need to get a picture of Bush and Kerry together holding hands under the American Flag or something,, Na that would probally be viewed as very bad taste,, To many on the oppisite side of these forums would judge you very harshley for that,, Any way your very good at giving someone something to laugh at, Ill say that for you. take care :D
    war_on_scam

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    It is really simple war man... 6 independent and BI-PARTISAN investigations all came up with the same conclusion... George Bush did not lie about the intelligence, he did not make up anything that was ever said about Iraq's weapons, he did not attempt to influence or change the intelligence agencies conclusions, he did not pressure in any way for analysts to see things "His way" as you would say, and his conclusion was the exact same conclusion that Kerry, both Clinton's, Kennedy, Pelosi, Durbin, albright and a host of others all reached.

    That my friend is fact!!!!!!

    I used the FACTS, to base my decision on, not partisan political hatred.

    If you had just one piece of concrete evidence, or maybe just one investigation that supported your conclusions, your position might have at least some validity, but as it stands it is nothing more than another lie told by someone who's ideology is as phony as the democratic party its lies try and prop up.

    How can you support a position that uses lies to bolster it?

    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinski...."

    Oh yeah, I forgot.

    .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    It is really simple war man... 6 independent and BI-PARTISAN investigations all came up with the same conclusion... George Bush did not lie about the intelligence, he did not make up anything that was ever said about Iraq's weapons, he did not attempt to influence or change the intelligence agencies conclusions, he did not pressure in any way for analysts to see things "His way" as you would say, and his conclusion was the exact same conclusion that Kerry, both Clinton's, Kennedy, Pelosi, Durbin, albright and a host of others all reached.

    That my friend is fact!!!!!!

    I used the FACTS, to base my decision on, not partisan political hatred.

    If you had just one piece of concrete evidence, or maybe just one investigation that supported your conclusions, your position might have at least some validity, but as it stands it is nothing more than another lie told by someone who's ideology is as phony as the democratic party its lies try and prop up.

    How can you support a position that uses lies to bolster it?

    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, miss lewinski...."

    Oh yeah, I forgot.

    .
    Hi Grim,

    Did you know it is possible to be accurate in fact and wrong or even misled in your interpretation, and then the wrong in the conclusion?

    Pres. Bush can have the "facts," misinterpret those "facts, and then come to a wrong conclusion. This is not a "spin" theory. We are people and Pres. Bush, VP Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condalezza Rice and the rest of the administration are human as well.

    Grim, have you ever wanted something, and received "facts" about the thing you wanted. Those "facts" were not necessarily in your favor. You still "saw" the "facts" and went on to misinterpret them to your advantage. Not in a malicious, or dishonest way, but because what you wanted was coloring your perception?

    It is possible the Bush administration did just that with the "facts." Unfortunately, many people have had to suffer for the different interpretation of the "facts."

    DeeDee1965

  14. #14
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I'm sorry, but am I to understand that you claim "Bush lied" about Iraq's wmd, but are not interested in the facts concerning your charge?

    Am I also correct in assuming that you stand by your belief?

    If the preceding 2 statements are true, this means that you are not only intellectually dishonest, but clearly shows that your beliefs are motivated by nothing more than a hatred for the man himself. Why else would a person make such a serious accusation with absolutely no basis in fact? Why else would someone knowingly take such a position based on a lie, knowing the potential damage such an accusation could inflict on this country and our troops??

    I wish I could say that your baseless stance on our president was unusual, but it isn't. It seems the democratic party, especially its leadership, has opted to make such accusations, also without one shred of proof to back up their claims with.

    If the democrats have to use conjecture, exaggerations and lies in order for their position to gain support, what does this tell you about democratic party and what they stand for?

    Shameful.


    .
    Could you be wrong Grim17? You see I have the up most respect in myself, But even im not vein enough to think I couldnt be wrong sometimes, And based on what ive learned in reading different posts here plus my own personnal visual of the way this President conducts himself I dont believe this is one of those times. Anyway enough said under my version of the 5th amendment.. You see anything and everything can be interpeted at the desecration of the mind of the person viewing it,, If one refuses to see faught in something then the faught will not exist in the mind about the people,places,and subjects that are being judged upon. Again Good Posting on here with you, I wish you the best..
    war_on_scam

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

    If the democrats have to use conjecture, exaggerations and lies in order for their position to gain support, what does this tell you about democratic party and what they stand for?

    .
    It tells me that the Republican party which does the same exact thing, taught them well.

    Lady Mod

  16. #16
    war_man's Avatar
    war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    256

    Re: Come On Gwb The Truth For A Change

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    It tells me that the Republican party which does the same exact thing, taught them well.

    Lady Mod
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    war_on_scam

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. Here is some more Change for you:
    By DoubleP in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:27 PM
  3. Change...this is the change Obama will make
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Why we need a change....
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:44 PM
  5. Ahhhh hope, and ahhh change are a good change.
    By oneway in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 08:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
129, 2008, access, accomplished, accuracy, accurate, accusation, action, address, administration, admit, advance, advice, age, agen, agency, agreed, agreement, ain, allegations, allowed, alot, amendment, american, another, answer, appears, army, art, ation, attempt, audio, away, babies, bad, ban, banned, base, based, bat, bet, biblical, biggest, bit, boards, bought, brain, break, bring, brown, buddy, building, bush, buy, calling, cannot, cant, captain, card, care, career, cartoons, cash, causing, cease, cer, chain, change, charles, cheney, choose, claim, claims, cli, click, clinto, close, coin, coming, commit, completely, complex, con, constantly, continue, conversation, correct, couldn, countries, country, coup, cover, crap, credit, current, damage, date, dead, debates, decided, decision, defense, definition, democrats, department, desire, didn, different, difficult, ding, dirty, discussing, disgrace, doesn, don, donald, dont, door, dropped, duc, earlier, effect, effective, electio, ells, eme, ended, ends, england, evils, extended, eye, favor, fears, feel, fight, final, finding, flag, flop, fool, for sale, forever, forget, forgot, fra, france, fraudulent, fully, fun, funny, gain, gas, george, gift, giving, goal, gonna, good, gov, great, greater, grim, ground, group, grow, grown, guarantee, guess, guru, had, hands, happened, happening, hard, hats, head, hear, heard, hearts, help, hey, hidden, hiding, him, his, holding, hose, house, html, huma, human, humans, hussein, ial, ice, ignorance, ill, imagine, ime, important, include, influence, intelligence, inter, interested, interpol, interview, invade, investigations, ion, iraq, isn, issue, issues, jail, jimmy, join, judge, junk, kennedy, kerry, key, kind, large, last, laugh, led, lesser, lets, lewinski, lexx, liar, liars, liberals, lied, lies, line, link, lis, long, loser, losing, lot, lying, main, make, make cartoons, makes, malicious, man., many, matter, mea, meet, member, memory, mi5, mind, misunderstood, mohamed, more, moron, nail, nation, national, nations, nature, need, net, nice, normal, note, now, nuclear, numbers, official, only, order, org, outs, page, par, part, party, pas, passionate, pdf, pelosi, people, perception, person, personal, personally, picture, piece, place, play, playing, plea, plenty, point, pos, position, post, posted, posters, posting, posts, potential, power, presiden, prevent, production, propaganda, prospect, protect, prove, proven, published, push, qualified, question, quickly, quote, quotes, read, ready, real, reason, received, red, refuses, registered, released, remember, report, reporter, reports, research, respect, rest, returned, rice, rick, rock, run, sal, sale, scientific, scott, search, seem, selling, senate, september, sexual, shows, shred, simple, simply, site, sometimes, soo, sorry, speaking, speaks, speed, star, stated, states, stay, stones, stop, style, such, sum, summary, suppliers, supported, survey, system, take, taken, talking, tas, taste, ted, tells, test, text, theory, they, thing, thought, thread, threads, threatened, threw, time, tired, today, told, tom, top, trac, trick, troops, trouble, truth, types, ubes, uni, uranium, url, uses, usual, version, victim, video, view, vince, voted, walmart, wanted, waste, watch, weeks, wikipedia, witch, woma, working, worse, worth, wrong, www, years, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •