+ Reply to Thread

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

The Greatest Truth

I'm no fan of Saddam, but if we're going to invade countries because the leaders are carrying out genocide then we need to look at a lot of African nations as well. Bush invaded Iraq to finish daddy's war. It had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction or human rights as he'd have people believe. Osama was a much bigger threat and he's turned a blind eye to him, even give the fact that Osama was behind the bombings of the twin towers and many others.
    This is my oppinion, But I did not write it..I Got it from a link i found on one of DeeDee1965 threads.. although Theres a huge amount of truth in whats being said above, in my oppinion...
    war_on_scam

Re: The Greatest Truth

I believe this holds merit as to one of the reason we invded Iraq in the first place. Im not saying the only reason obviously, But it was a familly decision as much as anything. Saddam was not the imediate threat, and he most certainly isnt now, yet there we stay. While the real threat roams free Osama scumbag,, Free to do it again.
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    I'm no fan of Saddam, but if we're going to invade countries because the leaders are carrying out genocide That was never a stated reason for why we invaded Iraq, then we need to look at a lot of African nations as well. Bush invaded Iraq to finish daddy's war. Where is your proof of this? Let me guess, there is none. It had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction It had everything to do with WMD, and if you would take the ear plugs out and remove the partisan blinders and read what even the democrats said, you wouldn't be making such foolish and blatently false statements. or human rights as he'd have people believe.As I stated, not a reason. Osama was a much bigger threat and he's turned a blind eye to him, Thats why we invaded Afganistan and took out the Tali ban even give the fact that Osama was behind the bombings of the twin towers and many others.
    This is my oppinion, But I did not write it..I Got it from a link i found on one of DeeDee1965 threads.. although Theres a huge amount of truth in whats being said above, Where would that truth be? I must have missed it in my oppinion...
    You really need to get in touch with the facts before embarrasing yourself like this war man.

Too late to change things now. The only thing to do is collectively sit down and figure out what is the best thing to do for all involved. The government started this, they better finish it right without bankrupting the nation while it goes on.

As far as Bin Laden goes...

As I stated earlier it not making since to you, Are it somehow being above what appears to be your limited or only one way understanding dose not deture me in the least from posting things I believe or feel.
    Lets just start with you dont know everything and go from there, And dont worry theres no one on here to get embarrassed by from what ive seen, I mean i know posting in here on politics is your life blood our so it seems, I mean in the serrious manner you always take it and all. "well sorry your not really the only one" I state what i feel and what ive heard and believe, Im not gonna worry about the credibility of every little freaken word i put down. Its been my thinking, that any and all websites for any type of your so called factual information is swayed one way or the other anyhow.. So you have just as much chance by going from word of mouth,, the truth is all in what you Believe it to be,, Your perspective of the truth Grim17 is all in how you see it and in how you want to believe it.. So stop embarrassing yourself by questioning the things your allowing to escape your own understanding,, cause its not bothering me at all.., You and i have huge differences of oppinion, So for arguments sake lets stop the petty crossfire now,, this same pointless discussion went on long enough today for my taste.. have a nice night..........
    war_on_scam

Hey Rawb how are things going, very funny man....
    war_on_scam

Not too bad and you ? It looks like you're participating nicely in the threads here.

Republicans and fellow sheeple seem to think that whatever Bush says is Gold. If they could, they would probably trade the words on the stock exchange. If there were any lies that all of a sudden were found or proven, they would lose their shirts as the words from Bush are now fool's gold. Don't take everything at face value. There are many working behind the scenes to make sure truth is obscured.

Oh yeah, make Rumsfeld's a diet coke, since he likes his Aspartame

8. 12-09-2005, 10:06 AM

the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Hey Rawb, You forgot that GMB also drinks his diet soda, he guzzles down 6 to 12 cans per day. If he knew that it is causing microscopic holes in his brain! Thanks to Regan and Rumfeld urging it to go into diet sodas and processed foods. Nutra Sweet is a neurotoxin it causes brain injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    yet there we stay.
    No one believed that we would simply go in and take out Saddam and *poof* go away. For cryingout loud, we are still in Europe and WWII was over a long time ago.