+ Reply to Thread

$1500 drug store gift card 6 offers 1 referral

I found this website where you complete 6 offers and you only need 1 referral. This is a $1500 gift card for the 4 largest drug stores in America: Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Eckerd. Anyway, if anybody wants to try it out, it's not hard. I looked on page 3 (usually the hardest) and you could possibly do this with like $10 or less just on page 3. You could possibly spend about $15 on the full offer. You can use these gift cards for like prescriptions, amex gift cards (if you want to), electronics, cd's, school supplies, etc. I think i want the Rite Aid card because Rite Aid has the amex gift cards (i can get about $500 worth), i have my medicines there, and they also have like quality prepaid cell phones i could give as gifts. Anyways, if you want a ref link, pm me.

Re: $1500 drug store gift card 6 offers 1 referral

This has already been posted here, I don't recommend this site to anyone, I tried it and just like the other people who signed up they didn't credit my ref and not only that half the offers I did didn't go through and my account expired and they won't return emails, And they told my ref to fax them confirmation along with her credit card bill and utility bill :eek: plus they want a w-9.. Too much trouble and pesonal information imo

If this company is AmericanResearchpanel, or one of its sister-sites, then I am familiar with it. I did a $500.00 gift card for ARP. I didn't realize that I needed 1 referral. After doing the 8 offers, one of them didn't credit me. While waiting the 30 days for manual credit, I noticed for the first time that I needed 1 referral !! Stupid me. I didn't want to bother anyone with referals, so I was ready to consider this a "loss". When the time came for manual credit, I decided to go through with it just out of curiousity to see if this company was legitimate (not because I expected the gift, because I refused to get 1 referral). I inquired about manual credit. They emailed me a request for my utility bill, credit card statement, and email confirmation from the sponsor offer. Wow. Still curious as to legitimacy, I redacted all my personal information (except name and adddress) from my CC statment, and faxed them everything they needed. About one week later I checked my account and recieved a message that my "gift has been approved and shipped". I knew it was a mistake because I never got the referal. I ignored it. Two weeks later, ARP mailed me $500.00 in Walmart gift cards ! I was shocked. I benefited from their error. So, the company is legitimate. But, I wouldn't recommend any company that requires so much information for manual credit. What if you don't pay your own utilities and don't have the bill? Then what? Many, many people don't get a utility bill in their name. Too much work for a gift card.

ok so it isn't worth my time. that's what i wanted to know, plus it's too much personal information to give out. no thanks.

I'm game. YGPM, Dide.

i guess i'll try it out! However, since my dad has the bills and so, it's in his name.