Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Democrats are pessimists and America is on the right tract

I get a laugh out of Democrats and their pessimistic hate America attitude. Facts are things are pretty darn good here in the good old U.S. of A. You desire proof?

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051205/us_nm/bush_economy_dc_2

“215,000 jump in November jobs, figures showing the economy grew at a brisk 4.3 percent in the third quarter and a 5 percent unemployment rate.”
    Sure some costs are up but the economy is roaring, jobs are out there and if people feel a disconnect to these numbers and don't feel things are well that is their own problem and not based in reality as these numbers don't lie.

I understand people have concerns with Iraq but again proof is counter to what the liberal media is presenting. Any outcome worthwhile requires sacrifice and time. Iraq certainly is worthwhile, as I know the people of Iraq agree.

http://www.democratherald.com/articl...ion/edit01.txt

According to Senator Lieberman who just returned from Iraq:

“He reported on profound changes in that country, including a growing economy and vigorous political activity in advance of the Dec. 15 elections, marred but not stopped by the continuing terrorist campaign. None of these changes, he noted, would have been possible without the invasion by coalition forces to remove Saddam Hussein.”
    “And I am convinced,” he wrote, “almost all of the progress in Iraq and throughout the Middle East will be lost if those forces are withdrawn faster than the Iraqi military is capable of securing the country.”
    Want further proof things are not that bad? Congress is more concerned about people watching tv then budget deficits or the economy.

www.insidebayarea.com/ci_3280037?source=rss

In a little-noticed decision that carries consequences for tens of millions of Americans, the House and Senate declared that the analog signals that have brought millions of TVs to life since the 1940s will go dark in 2009. (The House would pull the plug Dec. 31, 2008, while the Senate would end analog service April 7, 2009, right after the NCAA basketball tournament.)
    To ease the transition and to make sure that millions of potential voters aren't cut off, the Senate has authorized up to $3 billion in tax dollars to help people buy converters to keep their old analog TVs working. The House is offering $990 million.
    When congress starts worrying about people having access to TV (which is no business of the government and shows how rich this country really is to be concerned about people having access to a mindless activity) then you know things are really good in the greatest country on this green earth.

Re: Democrats are pessimists and America is on the right tract

Quote Originally Posted by Betamanmn
    I get a laugh out of Democrats and their pessimistic hate America attitude. Facts are things are pretty darn good here in the good old U.S. of A. You desire proof?

Sure some costs are up but the economy is roaring, jobs are out there and if people feel a disconnect to these numbers and don't feel things are well that is their own problem and not based in reality as these numbers don't lie.

I understand people have concerns with Iraq but again proof is counter to what the liberal media is presenting. Any outcome worthwhile requires sacrifice and time. Iraq certainly is worthwhile, as I know the people of Iraq agree.

Want further proof things are not that bad? Congress is more concerned about people watching tv then budget deficits or the economy.

When congress starts worrying about people having access to TV (which is no business of the government and shows how rich this country really is to be concerned about people having access to a mindless activity) then you know things are really good in the greatest country on this green earth.
    http://www.webster.com
    Main Entry: tract
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, treatise, modification of Latin tractatus tractate
    : a pamphlet or leaflet of political or religious propaganda; also : a piece of writing that is suggestive of such a tract

That about covers it. Everything's just peachy-keen. So did anybody happen to catch when the Green Zone Disney World is opening?
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-07-2005 at 05:20 AM.

When dchristie has to resort to pointing out a spelling error, you know you have just posted something even they can not dispute.

I read through war_man's post and those of lexx and often wonder why dchristie is not jumping on them for their terrible speling and writing structure. (no offense you two)

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    When dchristie has to resort to pointing out a spelling error, you know you have just posted something even they can not dispute.

I read through war_man's post and those of lexx and often wonder why dchristie is not jumping on them for their terrible speling and writing structure. (no offense you two)
    What are you whining about now? He spelled it correctly. (pssst..Don't look now, but you mis-spelled spelling. It's OK..I know you can spell it. I just want to put you down for being a right-wing nut. Carry on.)
    Last edited by dchristie; 12-07-2005 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    What are you whining about now? He spelled it correctly. ( pssst..don't look now, but you mis-spelled spelling. It's OK..I know you can spell it. I just want to put you down for being a right-wing nut. Carry on.)
    He spelled "Tract" correctly, however I presume he intended to use the world "track" based on the content in his post. I may be incorrect.....it happen's now and then.

And yes you are correct. It should have been with two L's both times :)
    Last edited by RegulationE; 12-07-2005 at 05:31 AM.

Poll: More Bad News For Bush- Nov 2, 2005
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...n1005252.shtml

Here's all the polls, compared. This is interesting
    http://www.pollingreport.com/prioriti.htm

I guess nearly everyone is becoming a Democrat? I also think that one has to realize that what the polls say depends on the demographics involved in the polling.

Lady Mod

I get a laugh out of Democrats and their pessimistic hate America attitude.
    why do you think they hate America ? I thought they just hated Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymod
    I guess nearly everyone is becoming a Democrat?
    With some of Bush's famous quotes, he seems to embarrass more people in his own party than his opponents. I bet his opponents are happy he isn't on their side. This may explain why some repugs have jumped ship.

Ya gotta feel sorry for ol' Gdub in a way; he just wants love and acceptance.(with a few trillion in cash on the side, and power, prestige....) Maybe daddy Bush is slave driving him too hard and he really doesn't want to be prez. ;)

I really get a kick otta this picture below. The guy is just envisioning the next great speech impediment and grimacing at the thought. He's there for support, guidance and damage control I bet..hehe

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

True about all the money these Bushes got to throw arround and make things happen with,,its a shame you couldnt put that money they seem to have in the hands of a better President...
    war_on_scam

Or money in the hands of people who really need it for the basics in life, like victims of hurricane Katrina
    Last edited by Rawb; 12-07-2005 at 09:23 AM.

Good pics. Rawb im still laughing at the one on the bottom, where do you come up with them gbushisamoron.com . ha,ha,ha, :D
    Yea, its terrible whats still going on for the victums of Hurricane Katrina, my prayers are with those folks....
    war_on_scam

Yeah that one is priceless. Trying to avoid a reporter's question by using the duck and run method. I wonder if there was a sign up there saying "no exit". haha maybe it was a practical joke by the chinese :D

Yea maybe, anyway thats good stuff man. and its nice to finally meet you Rawb, have a good one,,,
    war_on_scam

maybe you could take up my offer to the "intelligence challenged" right wingers here like yourself and explain what "the economy" means!?i mean i find it "strange" to hear things like "booming economy",since the term economy has always meant modesty,or practical,or spendthrift(cheap),vrs deluxe,or grand,or luxurious,etc.!?"booming' sounds more like a liberal term!?although i have no idea how the term "boom" applies to economics!unless it is derived from the "booms" of war!!the idea that if you eliminate those who oppose or drag behind you create a new feeling of relief and expansionary claiming by those who conquer!!and of course this is all based on the fact of human failed(fallen)nature to desire to succeeed at the expense of those who fall short and seem an offense and a drag!!and your use of great implies a call to pride and defensiveness.for"great"we are called by al-quieda.great satan i believe is the term.and you say jobs are out there!?out where!?in the jungle of the new wild west!?are jobs no matter what kind the criteria for a sane and decent society!?do you even care!?or are you just coverin your own A S S!!protectin your own fears!!dreamin your own dreams!!is america hateable!?you bet!!can you answer why!?or just make defensive accusations!?your only principle is success,your only concern is self,your only plea is the plea of the promoters of the trickle down,get in line,take what you get,or get tough wild wild west kinda livin that modern society is supposed to be better than.and you call it progress!?privatizing everything and anything is a big step backwards for humanity.just like personal governence.it is what we have fought so hard to get away from.now we are faced with a rogue president and his congress tryin ta make personal what should be impersonal.a return to the everything is personal vrs the common good(community,,commune,commun-ism,)approach.yes!the dems look like lost and upset puppys!!they cant fathom this backwards step!!it is just unimaginable!?totally redundant,retardant,and completely unexplainable!a rediculous fabricated overreaction to the percieved ill's predicted by the seen excessive liberalism of those who seek to preserve their own superior economic positions in life.thru fear,authority,and demand!!
    that bein said,it is certainly a case for balance.not extremism!extremism brings division and war!internal or external!and haste makes waste!by stealing the football you only encourage the same!!and to think this means winning like a spoiled child is beyond the scope of reason!but true reason has never been your forte!!just politically motivated persuasion.the ship of fools!!iraq becomes the administrations new welfare case.we got rid of the old welfare,and started a new one!?same glorious reasoning!?
    all men are born fools!!or the majority are led to this belief!!and those that rise above are faced with a delimna.share or dominate!easy choice!?right!?where do you stand!?and what do you stand on!?the backs of the oppressed!?the unworthy or unwilling or defiant!?you should respect the defiant!!they have spunk as opposed to weaklings.you demand self expression yet reject it if it disagrees with you!!you represent what your version of america has become.the proud bully that wishes to dominate at all costs!!the great satan. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE

Well even lexx has a more serious problem, grammar and constructing logical thoughts for people to understand.

You are correct, the left hates Bush so much every person could be a millionaire and there could be food and money falling from the sky they would still think the world was coming to the end and Bush was the great evil. They are a joke as all facts show Bush has done a darn good job. Even more so, no matter who is president the people of this country will keep moving this country toward prosperity and strength. Dchristie for all is ranting and raving and inablility to construct decent arguements is truly entertaining though. Again, I keep imagining a maniac in a mental ward with a straight jacket on when I read his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Poll: More Bad News For Bush- Nov 2, 2005
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...n1005252.shtml

Here's all the polls, compared. This is interesting
    http://www.pollingreport.com/prioriti.htm

I guess nearly everyone is becoming a Democrat? I also think that one has to realize that what the polls say depends on the demographics involved in the polling.

Lady Mod
    Polls don't mean much. Anyone who governs by polls is a follower and not a leader. That is not the type of person we want in office. In a Democracy peoples attitudes change daily depending on how they feel and what is going on in the world. What matters is elections. The last national election last year proved Republicans are the people's choice. There is a long way between now and next fall. With how things are going though I am confident Republicans will remain the peoples choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Or money in the hands of people who really need it for the basics in life, like victims of hurricane Katrina
    I gotta love these elites who think they can spend someone elses money better then they could. This is why the Democrats fail in the bigger picture because people know on a national level Democrats feel they are better at choosing for people what they need and want through some government agency then letting people choose for themselves. No matter how much you steal from those with money and give to others it is never enough. This is why Democrats are anti-america because they stand for everything this country is NOT about.