+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

cito Guest

Studio Traffic Blackmails!!!!!! Breaking News!!!!

This ponzi folded about a month ago but now is blackmailing people! Shows that the Studio Traffic cheerleaders are nothing but MORONS! Studio Traffic was and is a ponzi scam! No legal business does what this scam has done to its members! Get a brain pathetic ST cheerleaders! NO MORE PAY!

12dp will be gone too, soon! This thread deserves to be put sticky! :)

http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread...d=1#post367805

Studio Traffic scam cheerleaders, START SHAKING THOSE BUTTS or you won't get paid! You won't get paid anyway. :D The scam is well done, OVER!!

http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread...d=1#post367805
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 06:23 PM.

Re: Studio Traffic Blackmail!!!!!! News!!!!

CITO.....according to the Studio traffic website they receive revenue from a wde range of products please take the time to read what im about to qoute from there website (the woute is from www.studiotraffic.com)

"StudioTraffic Inc. receives revenue from a whole range of products and services from different industries. From advertising to global payment processing, media entertainment, travel, internet services to worldwide affiliate networks and global merchandise sourcing, we are dedicated to be of service and to build a people corporation." also......"What is unique about StudioTraffic, is that you can be a member or an advertiser or both at the same time. StudioTraffic is a unique system where you can advertise your sites and our advertisers will pay you to view their websites, giving you the opportunity to increase those earnings further, and let you earn credits to advertise your own site, at the very same time." Now let me ask you Mr. Cito does this sound like Blackmailing or are you a brainless cheerleader yourself

P.S. They also offer a 100% money back guarentee .....Nw i ask you... does this look like a company that would screw its members over.....I think NOT!!!! The proof is in the puddin!

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goofy
    CITO.....according to the Studio traffic website they receive revenue from a wde range of products please take the time to read what im about to qoute from there website (the woute is from www.studiotraffic.com)

"StudioTraffic Inc. receives revenue from a whole range of products and services from different industries. From advertising to global payment processing, media entertainment, travel, internet services to worldwide affiliate networks and global merchandise sourcing, we are dedicated to be of service and to build a people corporation." also......"What is unique about StudioTraffic, is that you can be a member or an advertiser or both at the same time. StudioTraffic is a unique system where you can advertise your sites and our advertisers will pay you to view their websites, giving you the opportunity to increase those earnings further, and let you earn credits to advertise your own site, at the very same time." Now let me ask you Mr. Cito does this sound like Blackmailing or are you a brainless cheerleader yourself

P.S. They also offer a 100% money back guarentee .....Nw i ask you... does this look like a company that would screw its members over.....I think NOT!!!! The proof is in the puddin!
    What proof kid? Writings on a site?

About your post, I do feel sorry for you. You need help real bad kid. You believe anything those scammers write or tell you. Look, I believe Bin Laden said he wasn't a terrorist. Go ask a murder if he is a murder. You need to get a brain kid. No wonder they have a cult going on over at their forum. You sheeps don't have a brain!
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 07:35 PM.

CITO could you respond to the member WL SMITH here at scam.com when he asked

"Cito! I would be quite interested to hear your response to the fact that AOL is now advertising on Studio Traffic. There banner is on the front page as of 12:53 today."

P.S. you still didnt answer my question about studio traffic.com revenues... you just said you feel bad for me... i thank you for your sympathy....but could you answer the question at hand when studio traffic says it receives revenues from other sources... thank you :)

cito Guest

CITO could you respond to the member WL SMITH here at scam.com when he asked

"Cito! I would be quite interested to hear your response to the fact that AOL is now advertising on Studio Traffic. There banner is on the front page as of 12:53 today."

P.S. you still didnt answer my question about studio traffic.com revenues... you just said you feel bad for me... i thank you for your sympathy....but could you answer the question at hand when studio traffic says it receives revenues from other sources... thank you :)
    I haven't seen such a question in any thread but I will answer here.

You fools don't understand that all those banners have always been advertised by affiliates of AOL! Even, if it was not an affiliate advertising, John now is trying to make that company look like they are advertising the big boys! As of yesterday they don't want to see autosurfs or hyip advertised on their network. It is not like is paying anyway.

Look, I haven't seen the AOL yet but I found one from disney and it is affiliates as always! See if I'm always right! That crook is signing up to big companies as an affiliate and make it look as if BIG COMPANIES are advertising in that scam.

http://disney.videos.go.com/General/...101&splash=yes
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 07:45 PM.

thanxs cito... but you still havent answered my questin about the revenue situation

"P.S. you still didnt answer my question about studio traffic.com revenues... you just said you feel bad for me... i thank you for your sympathy....but could you answer the question at hand when studio traffic says it receives revenues from other sources... thank you "

ven if ST is a ponzi ST looks strong for now, according to Alexa traffic rank.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...raffic.com#top

cito Guest

What is exactly your question?

cito Guest

ven if ST is a ponzi ST looks strong for now, according to Alexa traffic rank.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...raffic.com#top
    Alexa doesn't mean anything. People are rushing these days to the site to findout what's the latest about their money as all members were scammed.

And yeah, when you insert studio traffic in autosurfs and even in its own autosurf rotating ads you get not thousands but millions of useless hits.

Look at the feedback posted on alexa or amazon.com about this scam.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/?u...diotraffic.com
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 08:19 PM.

my question is stating that Studio traffic would not be a ponzi if it receives income from services and prducts.....

"StudioTraffic Inc. receives revenue from a whole range of products and services from different industries. From advertising to global payment processing, media entertainment, travel, internet services to worldwide affiliate networks and global merchandise sourcing, we are dedicated to be of service and to build a people corporation."

If studio traffic does have services and products it would not be a ponzi as you are claiming..... soo could i have your explanation on this?
    thank you :)

cito Guest

my question is stating that Studio traffic would not be a ponzi if it receives income from services and prducts.....

"StudioTraffic Inc. receives revenue from a whole range of products and services from different industries. From advertising to global payment processing, media entertainment, travel, internet services to worldwide affiliate networks and global merchandise sourcing, we are dedicated to be of service and to build a people corporation."

If studio traffic does have services and products it would not be a ponzi as you are claiming..... soo could i have your explanation on this?
    thank you :)
    Go to Alqaeda's website. They say they are not terrorists. I already responded to this question in other threads.

None and absolute none of the business studio traffic claims to have are operational and even John himself has said that. None are making revenue or can justify all the money that was paid out. Not even thousands of business like those can justify the payouts they were giving. Simple, your deposits are somebody else's withdrawals.

John is so retard that he tried to fool the sheeps telling them that his blog would make money to Studio Traffic, or selling some $.25 chinese expensive watch for almost $200 or from Studio Pay (it is not even opened to the public), or get this "Studio Lottery" (this one is laughable and illegal), or studiopay which doesn't have any revenue andit's just a deduction of your illegal earnings (aka pool money) and the public doesn't use it as it takes months to get money out of it). It is laughable when they try to fool the sheeps telling them that Studio Pay will be the next Paypal. That Studio Traffic scam will be the next google. They are nothing but a ponzi scam and sheeps manipulators.
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 08:30 PM.

ohh.... but why arent they operational?????????/

cito Guest

ohh.... but why arent they operational?????????/
    Most are not operational like StudioLottery, the joke of "StudioHug", and other jokes. The ones operational which means nothing they don't have a way to make money. Who makes money out of people posting in a blog? Or a web hosting company with super expensive packages that when you email them, they don't answer? I mean, these ghosts sites are opened only to fool the sheeps. It is nothing new, same old same old. That's what all these ponzies do.

cito Guest

"StudioTraffic Inc. receives revenue from a whole range of products and services from different industries. From advertising to global payment processing
    Lies from them, studio pay I already explained above and it doesn't make any money and it is not "global" as they put it. It is global for the members of Studio Traffic, not everybody. Don't let them fool you, we are not talking about a legal company here either. We are not talking about paypal here.

As to advertising, even the cheerleaders knows this is lie. Only ponzi scams from the same members of that ponzi advertise in the rotator. Notice that serious companies don't advertise there. Who in hell would pay to advertise in an illegal scheme to start with and when members are not even watching the ads. They can just set the autosurf and go to sleep!
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 08:44 PM.

but isnt it like watching TV imean you dont look at every ad on the television tube either?

if you admit that you look at every advertisement on the tv you would be lying....cause i mean.... the commercials are usually the time i go sit on the crapper! well the same goes for studio traffic... isnt it? please explain.... thank you :)