+ Reply to Thread

Major Slander Blog/Site - About Credible Site.

I do not cash gift. I do not appreciate being put in my twin's view with my business. I just do not care. I have a right to my weather business which might I add you is HIGHLY known to the media with accuracy and crediblity. 10 years of building it and I won't let these shitheads win.

I need you to look at the following sites. And let me know if this is slander, abuse of free speech laws, defamation of Character, and yes.

I may sue Google if they do not get rid of this blog after I told them countless times for hate,slander,libel,deamation of character, and more.

Let me know what I have here please. I need help because 10 years of building my life in the weather industry will not be beaten down by jealous idiots here.

Here are the sites.
    http://owsweatherjerks.blogspot.com

http://owsjerks.ipbfree.com

-----------

Here is my site.
    http://www.socalweather.org

My site is most credible in the region of private forecasting in Southern California. Many news stations have used my forecasts and these slanderers just do not accept it.

Feedback badly needed.

Re: Major Slander Blog/Site - About Credible Site.

I may not agree with Kevin about a number of things, but this is a case where I think we're seeing eye to eye. I've read the blogspot.com site, and I am most certainly not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I may not agree with Kevin about a number of things, but this is a case where I think we're seeing eye to eye. I've read the blogspot.com site, and I am most certainly not amused.
    What are you chances in pointing us the right direction to take this blog owner to court with these actions?

Why don't you just let it drop and quit drawing attention to it. Suing someone for libel/slander is a hard row to hoe, you have to prove malice and negligence and really, the guy has a constitutional right to be an asshole. From what I read, he's getting as good as he gives and as long as YOU aren't one of the ones acting like a 9 year old over there, it hardly looks real damaging to you, it looks like an asshole, so let it go.
    If people are looking for real and verified business opportunities....DRF Fund is definitely a program that I can recommend with confidence."

Wanrou

Quote Originally Posted by BrianM View Post
    What are you chances in pointing us the right direction to take this blog owner to court with these actions?
    Try going down to the courthouse and asking the clerks there.
    You and Kevin are American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Try going down to the courthouse and asking the clerks there.
    You and Kevin are American citizens.
    Thank you Professor, I may have done some bad cash gifting things last year in my days because I was sucked into these "programs" thinking they were real. But I will have my justice on this guy once and for all.

Thank you to the above post as well Xavier, however it is justice I am after.

This blog right here is what i've been working on to have readers see my defense in the updates, which are lies.

http://owsweather.blogspot.com/