+ Reply to Thread

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

The Sports Forum

Come on people whats it gonna take to get a decent sports forum going, I know theres more important issues on these Boards,, But I feel the world also needs sports as well,So lets get some sports talkers in here,,,, What do you guys think?
    war_on_scam

Re: The Sports Forum

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Come on people whats it gonna take to get a decent sports forum going, I know theres more important issues on these Boards,, But I feel the world also needs sports as well,So lets get some sports talkers in here,,,, What do you guys think?

Lets talk it War............

Alright Lets,, What field of sports would you like to chat about,, My strongest field of conversation are in the NFL, But im game to chat about any of the major sports...
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Alright Lets,, What field of sports would you like to chat about,, My strongest field of conversation are in the NFL, But im game to chat about any of the major sports...

Love the NFL. Dallas area resident here so by default I am a Cowboy fan.

Parcells is a great coach, without a doubt, but I think he is so dang hard headed that sometimes he gets in his own way.

Cowboys, once a lock for the playoffs, are working there way out.

Bears, for real? How in the world to they manage to keep winning.

Vikings....can a chance in QB really make a difference? Those guys appear to be rising from the ashes with a real strong chance of winning.

Colts.....can they go 16-0 and if they do, what are the odds of them winning the Super Bowl?

I have a bunch of friends that our huge Cowboy fans,I myself am a huge Rams fan, And any hopes they had of making the playoffs got dashed by the Redskins this past sunday.
    Dallas has a good team this year,And all though he is hard headed you cant get much better then Bill Parcells,, And i believe you will see them in the playoffs, its not a lock yet,But they are definitely good enough to be there,, they got my Rams their last week of the season,, the way were playing thats probally another win for you guys.
    The Chicago Bears i dont believe they are for real,,I could be wrong, but i dont feel as though they are,But are currently playing well..The true cinderella team this year is good old Cincinnatti,The Bengles are hot and have finallty shown they can beat the Steelers even in Pittsburg..
    Peyton and The Colts got a very good shot at the standard set by the 1972 Dolphins team,, The way that they are playing and the teams they have the rest of the way very easly they could go 16-0,, If they do loose it will be to a lesser team,, and that lesser team wont do it to them again in post season,, if they loose it will be because they are resting their players and the team they are playing is fighting for a playoff spot.. Will see them in the Superbowl AFC Top Contenders(Colts,Bengles,Broncos,Chargers)
    The Vikings are notorious for only wanting to play half the season and they have broken into the better half of the season now,They could also sneak into the playoffs perhaps a wildcard or something,, Remember my Rams got into the playoffs last year with a sloppy 8-8 record,,(they were better then their record i might ad though)
    The Vikings got real good Qurterbacks on their team,But Dante Cullpepper needs to be the one playing. NFC Top Contenders(Seahawks,Giants,Buccaneers,Falcons)
    Im glad you showed interest here,I Look foward to chatting with you again real soon CPA4, Thanks,,, Chat back...
    war_on_scam

I agree about the Bengals! And they are fun to watch.

I wish Johnson would score on every play just to see how many creative touchdown celebrations he could come up with.

"Proposing" to the cheerleader is a classic.

Yea But also like many Americans i get a little tired of seeing it,, his a great athlete no doult about that,, Just hope it dosent go over board and wind up like TO did,, that guy makes me sick.. Ive got threads on here of my views of Terall Owens If you would like to vote and leave a coment,, why dont you take a little bit and vote in all my threads nobody else seems willing as of yet... Im not looking for sports scams, im looking for things people can enjoy seeing and doing and comenting on... take care
    war_on_scam

I love it me personally I'm a huge Hockey fan being canadian, as well since the FIFA World Cup 2006 held in Germany this year I am very much into European Football as well. I look very forward to the NHL 2006-2007 season!
    Go Sens Go!

Quote Originally Posted by war_man View Post
    I agree with you and also think that world really needs the sports.

This is sports so i here write about hockey which is very good game. I like this game and their is movie on hockey which is best. The best hockey team are India and Australia.

@jeniferose1 :Yes my friend i agree with your point. And now a days most of the younger peoples are not interested in sorts because of some animation films like comics, other telecasting programs etc.