Poll: Could Barry Still Be Barry?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

IS The Return Of Barry Sanders Possible?

Ita possible if this legend were to return that Barry might not be quite so Barry anymore,But i think a Barry Sanders at 75% is still very formitable.. Maybe instead of 1,700 to 2,050 a year, it may be more like 1,400 to 1,700 But hay thats still puts you in an elite group of todays backs, I think Barry Sander Could still impress all of us upon coming back, He very well may not return to the LIONS but at least he may return to the fans..
    Now what im asking here is more of a what if quetion? I have heard some speculations of it, But thats all it still is, is speculation...But Hey Michael Jordon did it for the NBA,, why not Barry for the NFL? PLease voice your oppinion on the subject of the possibilty...
    Last edited by war_man; 12-06-2005 at 01:18 AM.
    war_on_scam

Re: IS The Return Of Barry Sanders Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Ita possible if this legend were to return that Barry might not be quite so Barry anymore,But i think a Barry Sanders at 75% is still very formitable.. Maybe instead of 1,700 to 2,050 a year, it may be more like 1,400 to 1,700 But hay thats still puts you in an elite group of todays backs, I think Barry Sander Could still impress all of us upon coming back, He very well may not return to the LIONS but at least he may return to the fans..
    Now what im asking here is more of a what if quetion? I have heard some speculations of it, But thats all it still is, is speculation...But Hey Michael Jordon did it for the NBA,, why not Barry for the NFL? PLease voice your oppinion on the subject of the possibilty...

To much time off. Really amazing when you think of it. He left, you never heard from him. Stay away Barry, your legend will live longer than you.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

Re: IS The Return Of Barry Sanders Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by CPA4
    To much time off. Really amazing when you think of it. He left, you never heard from him. Stay away Barry, your legend will live longer than you.
    You have a strong argument there CPA4, But ill have to take the middle road on this and say i think there would still be juice left in him a few more thousand yard seasons,,He wouldnt be as great as he once was. But you couldnt be Barry Sanders and ever be to bad unless your 65, and maybe not even then terrible.. We could see a return, But in my own personal feelings on it i doult it, despite some of the rumor mills ive heard spinning.. thanks for your oppinion.. we may have some existance of forum going on here CPA4..
    war_on_scam