Poll: Pick The Team You Feel Has The Best Chance Of Taking It All.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Who do you thinks going to the Super Bowl this year?

This year i would lay my money on the Colts and Peyton Manning, They appear to be close to unstoppable this season,They have a vastly improved Deffence to go with an awesome Offence, They look alot like the 1999-2000 St.Louis Rams with a maybe even better Deffence,, So what does anyone else think
    war_on_scam

Re: Who do you thinks going to the Super Bowl this year?

It seems so far evryones going with the Colts, Including me, Theres seems to be very little to anyone who believe other wise.. I think it will be the Colts, But secretly ill pull for the Bengles cause my personal favorite team is not going anywhere this year.. For the NFC,, Gees thats very much up in the air...
    war_on_scam

War Man,

AFC:

Indy over Pitt. I can see this one going either way, but it's a dome and thus a faster field. Indy's rested. Indy's playing for Dungy's kid, remember the Lions (1991? Thumbs up Mike Utley?). Sure Pitt's going to play tough, but Indy's Defense is much better with Corey Simon and Dwight Freeney, I think they can stop the run. I don't think the Pitt corners can contain Wayne & Harrison not to mention Stokely and their TE's. The Edge is more than the guitarist for U2.

NE and Denver is a tough one. Brady is magical in the playoffs, but that can't last forever. Denver should win a close game at home.

NFC:

Washington at Seattle: Another tough one. Both teams are on a roll, but Seattle is clearly the better team. I think the better team will win at home this time. Seattle is rested, healthy and Washington has to make a long flight out here. Seattle has a lot to prove, and will win their first playoff game since 1984. A field goal won't decide it this time.

Panthers at Bears: Do the Bears go with what got them there (Kyle Orton)? Or do they take their chances with Rex Grossman? They play Grossman, they lose 14-7. They play Orton, they lose 14-3.

Superbowl

Indy wins in a shootout with the Seattle Seahawks, 38-30.

I'm an Indy fan (originally from Muncie, Indiana) and also a Seahawks fan (live in Seattle now). So I'd be happy with either team winning.

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    It seems so far evryones going with the Colts, Including me, Theres seems to be very little to anyone who believe other wise.. I think it will be the Colts, But secretly ill pull for the Bengles cause my personal favorite team is not going anywhere this year.. For the NFC,, Gees thats very much up in the air...

Sorry about the Bengals brother, but don't worry, the Colts will take care of the Steelers for you. I wonder if Chad Johnson is enjoying the crow he's eating now?

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    Sorry about the Bengals brother, but don't worry, the Colts will take care of the Steelers for you. I wonder if Chad Johnson is enjoying the crow he's eating now?
    Yea, even though I live very close i never liked the Steelers. And I agree with you up until NFC Chmpionship game I think Carolinas gonna take Seattle in tough game and it will be Carolina and the Colts. Colts 34 Carolina 28 in a great Super bowl. I really dont think any one should leave the Skins out of it either. Im telling you both Conferences are stacked with qulity teams playing well. I hate them but you still got the Patriots still alive also.
    And yea I hated it that Bengals didnt do more. Im a huge Rams fan, and I know to well that they flopped big time this year. Its Good to see someone else posting here as well.. Thanks
    war_on_scam

Personally I like Seattle even though they are my teams new arch Rivals, And I like Carolina as well. That NFC Championship game is gonna be a war. Unless the Skins have something to say about it when they play Seattle. I give the Bears no chance of beating the Panthers. But I need to remember its the NFL where anything can happen.

The Colts will dispatch of Patriots once in for all in the AFC Championship game. But it Could easily be the Broncoas and the Colts in that game. The Steelers stumble this coming Sunday and dont make it to this Championship game at all in my opinion.

SUPER BOWL PIC COLTS 34 PANTHERS 28
    war_on_scam

Yea, even though I live very close i never liked the Steelers. And I agree with you up until NFC Chmpionship game I think Carolinas gonna take Seattle in tough game and it will be Carolina and the Colts. Colts 34 Carolina 28 in a great Super bowl. I really dont think any one should leave the Skins out of it either. Im telling you both Conferences are stacked with qulity teams playing well. I hate them but you still got the Patriots still alive also.
    And yea I hated it that Bengals didnt do more. Im a huge Rams fan, and I know to well that they flopped big time this year. Its Good to see someone else posting here as well.. Thanks

War-Man, how do you live close to the Steelers and not like them? I wouldn't tell anyone in Pittsburgh that! I'm not really sure about Carolina. I haven't seen any of their games this year, so I really don't know how good they are. I guess I can say the same thing about Seattle. I've seen all their games on tv, but, as far as I'm concerned, they really haven't played anyone. Being a Rams fan, you have to admit that the NFC West was an easy division this year. No real competition there. The Hawks only played 2 NFC playoff teams this year. The Redskins, who they lost to, but should have beat, and the Giants, who they beat, but should have lost to. They also played Jacksonville, who beat them, and the Colts, who rested most of their starters. So, how good are they really? I guess we'll find out!

No problem posting here. This definitely isn't a place (scam.com) that you'd expect to find sports threads!
    Can't wait til Sunday!

Personally I like Seattle even though they are my teams new arch Rivals, And I like Carolina as well. That NFC Championship game is gonna be a war. Unless the Skins have something to say about it when they play Seattle. I give the Bears no chance of beating the Panthers. But I need to remember its the NFL where anything can happen.

The Colts will dispatch of Patriots once in for all in the AFC Championship game. But it Could easily be the Broncoas and the Colts in that game. The Steelers stumble this coming Sunday and dont make it to this Championship game at all in my opinion.

SUPER BOWL PIC COLTS 34 PANTHERS 28

I give the Bears no chance also. Especially with their quarterback situation. But you're right, anything can happen. The Patriots scare the hell out of me. I'm tired of watching them embarass the Colts.
    I still stick by my prediction:

Colts 38 Seahawks 30!

Quote Originally Posted by USNavySubSailor
    War-Man, how do you live close to the Steelers and not like them? I wouldn't tell anyone in Pittsburgh that! I'm not really sure about Carolina. I haven't seen any of their games this year, so I really don't know how good they are. I guess I can say the same thing about Seattle. I've seen all their games on tv, but, as far as I'm concerned, they really haven't played anyone. Being a Rams fan, you have to admit that the NFC West was an easy division this year. No real competition there. The Hawks only played 2 NFC playoff teams this year. The Redskins, who they lost to, but should have beat, and the Giants, who they beat, but should have lost to. They also played Jacksonville, who beat them, and the Colts, who rested most of their starters. So, how good are they really? I guess we'll find out!

No problem posting here. This definitely isn't a place (scam.com) that you'd expect to find sports threads!
    Can't wait til Sunday!
    I guess from early childhood Ive disliked Pittsburg. Even though I do carry Respect for Guys like Bradshaw,Harris,Mean joe green and others. I have mainly Carried a dislike for them. I chose a team from California of all places and have loved that same Rams team for over 20 years. Ive watched their faces change and the team move to St. louis and carried the same passion for the team.
    This season i never believed the Giants were as good as they appeared to be, and I was proved right in the playoffs. Carolina trashed them, They will get it tougher going against Seattle or Washington but the Bears should be another walk in the park. I do think whom ever they play they win in a good NFC Championship game.
    And im certainly betting on the Colts in the AFC, as you believe Brady and Pats days are over finally. In my opinion they have won a lot of games they should not have over the years. Dating back to the snow playoff game with Oakland and yes the Super Bowl with the Rams and Carolina a couple of years back as well.
    This year in my opinion= NFC CHAMP.GAME Panthers 27 Seahawks 17
    AFC CHAMP.GAME COLTS 35 Patriots 24
    SUPER BOWL COLTS 34 PANTHERS 28
    war_on_scam

And they post everything else here, its good to a Sports Forum as well. I hope you continue to post here.
    war_on_scam

Denver Broncos - 100%

poshly vse hahyi amerikosi

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind
    Denver Broncos - 100%

poshly vse hahyi amerikosi
    Yea the Broncos have very good shot of doing very well, This weekend I guess the world will find out.
    war_on_scam

7 people wrong already today, including myself. Colts Kicker hands the Steelers the Victory. Colts played terrible, The Lions or the Texans could have posibly beaten them today.
    I dont think Pittsburg has two miracles in them, The Broncos are up next at Mile High.

The Seahawks advance no huge surprise there, It was over a decent Skins team though.
    The Broncos shut down, and wooped the Patriots. Good Job Broncos.

The Panthers and The Bears are Locking up as im writing.................
    war_on_scam

The Panthers Victory over the Bears 29-21 was closer then I thought it would be, but im still taking the Panthers in the NFC Title Game over the Hawks 27-17

Pittsburg falls to the Broncos next week, The Miracle ends for them after beating the better team the Colts today. In AFC Title Game The Broncos imbarrass the Steelers 38-20

THE SUPERBOWL PANTHERS 28 BRONCOS 24
    war_on_scam

Awww that killed me yesterday. I thought the Colts were going to pull out at the end. As for the Bears, they still suck. You want to talk about being scammed how would you like to have been the a-hole that spent $2500 on a good seat in Soldier Field??? that's ok GO WHITE SOX!!!!
    HEATHER FOREVER!!!!!Heather O'Rourke,I Love you!!:D 1975 -1988

Looks like the league really wanted Manning and the Colts in the Superbowl. The refs really tried to screw over Pittsburgh Sunday with blatant bad calls. They also muffed a couple of calls in the Patriots-Broncos game to try to keep the Patriots out of the picture. Those of you who watched the games know which plays I'm talking about. (And so did the commentators doing the games).
    Seems like it's the MFL -- Manning Football League. I'm glad the Colts are OUT! Haha!!