Poll: Pick The Team You Feel Has The Best Chance Of Taking It All.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: Who Will Win the Super Bowl

Im going with the Steeler too, since my Lions got knocked out....:

Well its all pretty much shaking out the way I thought, except the Cardinals, that was nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by gussser
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????
    Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Well its all pretty much shaking out the way I thought, except the Cardinals, that was nuts.
    Wow, just, wow...Warner looked really sharp, his arm is so strong, and he really did not seem to show his age IMO...Some other surprises as well (can you say Eagles?), I think the next couple of weeks should be very entertaining!

On a side note...When's spring training start (LOL):spin2:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete View Post
    Wow, just, wow...Warner looked really sharp, his arm is so strong, and he really did not seem to show his age IMO...Some other surprises as well (can you say Eagles?), I think the next couple of weeks should be very entertaining!

On a side note...When's spring training start (LOL):spin2:
    July!! Im interested in watching the Patriots quarterback situation next season. Cassell is gonna make a little more than Brady next year right?

Yes the Cardinals have been a joy to watch so far. I like the Eagles on Sunday in a close one. Gonna be 80 degrees, lucky bastards. :cwm2:
    DC You post on so many different subjects that it hard to keep up with it all. Unconfuse me---ARE YOU JEWISH?????

The Quiz!

Well?

So who won?

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
    Well?

So who won?
    The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Quiz!

Re: Who do you thinks going to the Super Bowl this

This year, I put my money on the Colts and Peyton Manning, they appear to be close to unstoppable this season, they go with a great offense to have a substantially improved Deffence, they are very similar to 1999-2000 with the St. Louis Rams, maybe even a better Deffence , So what you think of someone else.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2015, 12:41 PM
  2. Madonna -Isis at the Super Bowl
    By Paladine in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
  3. Super Bowl Pedophile Fans To Gather In Dallas
    By willyjoe in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 12:59 AM
  4. 'Imagine' Ad rejected by NBC for Super Bowl