+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Democrats secretely thankful that Bush won in 04

Candleface Kerry has stepped to new lows. Thanks to RL for bringing this to my attention and to PT for hosting the video.

5 minutes into the interview, Kerry makes a feeble attempt to take credit for the Bush war strategy. This Kerry guy should really take tap dancing lessons; he'd be at least entertaining that way.

8 minutes into the video, he actually loses the facade that he has worn and his true opinions come out in full blossom. He basically accuses the U.S. Military of terrorism and anti-Islam war crimes ---- then he insists that it should be the Iraqi Military doing such things. Go ahead good democrats and
    watch the video: http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/12/04/kerryftn/
    click download here hi res for high-speed and lo res for dial up.
    After viewing I know that you'll be secretly having a sigh of relief of the '04 outcome.

I say this Kerry guy should be shackled and thrown in the stocks until he can be tried for treason. To fuel our enemy at a time of war is traitorous, no doubt about it!

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Re: Democrats secretely thankful that Bush won in 04

If what your saying had any merit whats so ever Im sure the Republicans would have it spread from sunday to sunday all over every news station they could get their grubby little fingers into, The greatest mud slinging party in politics would never let that kinda of a chance to crap all over the democrats once again pass them by.... Sorry ive gotta pass on the viewing of your homemade matterial, Ill catch it if the Repubicans slander it all over my television sometime... But you most certainly will get some attention with this thread Ill say that much about it.....
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    If what your saying had any merit whats so ever Im sure the Republicans would have it spread from sunday to sunday all over every news station they could get their grubby little fingers into, The greatest mud slinging party in politics would never let that kinda of a chance to crap all over the democrats once again pass them by.... Sorry ive gotta pass on the viewing of your homemade matterial, Ill catch it if the Repubicans slander it all over my television sometime... But you most certainly will get some attention with this thread Ill say that much about it.....

Somehow I dont' think the "Political Teen" is any more reliable for real news than the "Drudg Report" a sister link of theirs.

Raider tends to take his news facts off of right wing gossip sites.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Somehow I dont' think the "Political Teen" is any more reliable for real news than the "Drudg Report" a sister link of theirs.

Raider tends to take his news facts off of right wing gossip sites.

Lady Mod
    Yea, Well The right way the wrong way, I guess it gives us all something to write about Lady Mod. I just wish real facts would be stated a little more often here. But thats probally why its called politics. You gotta take your hat off to some of the Republicans that post here, they have b***s/guts, weather true or not they seem to post it anyway...
    war_on_scam

You gotta take your hat off to some of the Republicans that post here, they have b***s/guts, weather true or not they seem to post it anyway...
    Doesn't take much [email protected] to lie.

Doesn't take much "guts" to send other people to fight a war either.

Gotta love when people support Bush by saying he had the "guts" to go take Saddam out. There might be a shred of truth to that statement if Bush were at the front line leading the troops, but he's not...

Quote Originally Posted by idshadow
    Doesn't take much [email protected] to lie.

Doesn't take much "guts" to send other people to fight a war either.

Gotta love when people support Bush by saying he had the "guts" to go take Saddam out. There might be a shred of truth to that statement if Bush were at the front line leading the troops, but he's not...
    Your probally right idshadow theres not whole lot of excuse for being that blind and defending our idiot president,, that probally does not take alot [email protected]
    war_on_scam

You guys kill me....the link above is to a video file of the John Jerry interview on Face the Nation that aired Sunday Dec 4, 2005.

Here is the interview feed from CBS in case they hold more credibility for you.

On Oct 24, 2005 John Kerry called for a draw down in Iraq by 20,000 troops.
    On Nov 20, 2005 Donald Rumsfield, on Face the Nation, said we would reduce our troop strength from 159,000 to 138,000 immediately following the Iraq elections on Dec 15, 2005. (21,000 troops for those counting)
    On the above video filmed Dec 4, 2005, John Kerry once again is calling for the drawn down of troops by 20,000 after the elections.

(I don't care who gets credit here, but this is funny)

Kerry is Campaigning for drawn down in troops of 20,000. It is pointed out that exactly what he would like to see is said to be in the plan and will happen immediately following the elections on Dec 15. Kerry goes on to say "Well they never even talked about it until I gave my speech".

Talk about tireless drivel. Assume for the sake of discussion he was the first to bring up these numbers and time frame (I have no idea if he was or not). He is getting what he wants, what is the point of arguing it was only after he made a speech that it is being done? Be glad it is going to happen. Move on to the next challenge.

Neither side will be happy unless their side can get all the credit. One of the most desireable skills in negotiations is to be able to get what you want and allow the other person/party to save a little face while giving you what you want. You never know when you might desire this same outcome on another issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    5 minutes into the interview, Kerry makes a feeble attempt to take credit for the Bush war strategy. This Kerry guy should really take tap dancing lessons; he'd be at least entertaining that way.
    Raider, I am not so sure he wasn't the first to mention publicly how many and when they should come home. He did use the number 20,000 in his speech at Georgetown University in October.

8 minutes into the video, he actually loses the facade that he has worn and his true opinions come out in full blossom. He basically accuses the U.S. Military of terrorism and anti-Islam war crimes ---- then he insists that it should be the Iraqi Military doing such things.
    This one I agree with you on. I was actually watching in disbelief when I heard him state the things he believes our troops are doing and that the IRaqi's should be doing it themselves. Terrible just terrible. Terrible he said it, and terrible if either the US or the Iraqi's are doing it.

I say this Kerry guy should be shackled and thrown in the stocks until he can be tried for treason. To fuel our enemy at a time of war is traitorous, no doubt about it!
    I will not be so quick to judge him as traitorous based on this video. Not just yet. However, it does appear with the comments about what our troops may be doing that he is back to his Vietnam ERA MO.

\\MY observation:

I find it interesting when asked about Libermans (sp) comments how he disagreed, but then when it was brought up there is an outside chance ol' Joe may be the next Secratery of Defense he softened his tone a bit. That would be an interesting development however. Something to think about and maybe not such a terrible idea.

I also found humor in his comment regarding how he knows about what the Generals in the field are thinking. I meet with a retired Four Star General just yesterday. He told me from talking to some people he know who talked to some people on the ground that things are going like......

Reminds me of a song....."I heard it froma friend who.....heard it from a friend who....heard it from another you've been messing around."

//End observation

I know on here sometimes i insult my own inteligence by posting on things i dont always know a great deal about, But im sure of one thing I have know respect what so ever for George Bush, I am a Democrat, And i believe in my heart thats not the soul reason I cant stand this President.. I couldnt stand this guy from day one, I feel the way he got in office was A SCAM, And the things his done for the country since leave a heck of alot to be desired. I disagree with this war like many of you on here. Ive never been able to stomach the Republican party way too many trash diggers and mud slingers come election time they always have something they have dug up on someone Democrats Independents you name it if your not Repug. Its open season and truth be danmed.. I felt Clinton got a raw deal with the mud slingers,, yea yea I know he was no angel, But aside from that crap, I believed him to be a danm fine president. There other reasons I take my political stances on the side of Democrats and yes yes that word that makes it sound like someone slinging mud again the liberals... But im gonna be more careful about what i post about in the future, and know whats going on a little more before posting.. it appears alot of us could take that leson....
    Last edited by war_man; 12-06-2005 at 08:08 AM.
    war_on_scam

these right wing wacko's here just dont know how good they've got it!?(here).just try goin to any "rightwing" site and fling the nonsense(anti party) they are flinging and see how far you get.you will be IMMEDIATELY banned!!they are nuthin but weaklings parading as righteous bullys!!but we the democratic and strong(in weakness)take no offense.they are just ignorant.father forgive them!?OR NOT!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

I know on here sometimes i insult my own inteligence by posting on things i dont always know a great deal about,
    If you are somehow apologizing for following the liberal/left/democratic (whatever we can call it without enraging anyone) lead in this thread. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You do point out what I see as a major problem on any political forum...posting on things one does not know a whole lot about. Not to say you shouldn't be able to post your opinions or beliefs. Heck, I have posted on some threads here I knew little or nothing about before I read them. Just do the simply things....click on links, do a little google search, find out if what is being posted has any credibility at all and if not expose it. Doesn't matter which side is posting fabricated comments. :rolleyes:

I have learned a lot becuase of the wacked out posts of both the left and the right on here. Not from what they post but because I decided to go find out things for myself and form an opinion.

But im sure of one thing I have know respect what so ever for George Bush, I am a Democrat, And i believe in my heart thats not the soul reason I cant stand this President..
    Do a little more soul searching there war_man, you started off not liking him probably because he was not a democrat. Nothing decisively wrong there. Those you oppose for Party reasons have to work harder to earn your trust and respect. Probably by know there will be no changing your mind about the man, and personally I don't blame you for your opinions, even if they are wrong. (not saying they are)

[QUOTE=war_man]
    I couldnt stand this guy from day one, I feel the way he got in office was A SCAM, And the things his done for the country since leave a heck of alot to be desired.
    [/qoute]

Fair enough. While I don't agree with your view of it being a scam, I am not in the mood to argue that point. Nothing is accomplished by it anyway. I will comment that had Gore won his home state of Tennessee, he would have been President, and may still be serving a second 4 years. Personally I am thankful he was not elected for reasons I will not get into here and now.

I disagree with this war like many of you on here. Ive never been able to stomach the Republican party way too many trash diggers and mud slingers come election time they always have something they have dug up on someone Democrats Independents you name it if your not Repug. Its open season and truth be danmed.
    Skipping the war part of your comment. I find the Democrats dispicable for the exact same reasons you post about Republicans. (notice how I use the proper, respectful terminology for both parties, try it and see who much further you get in discussions).

I felt Clinton got a raw deal with the mud slingers,, yea yea I know he was no angel, But aside from that crap, I believed him to be a danm fine president.
    Lots of people who spoke out against the Clinton's seemed to find themselves not on this planet anymore. Coincidence? Maybe. Worth questioning....definitely. I believe most people who run for any office at any level are forced to face any and every stupid little thing from their past that may not be pretty. I absolutely hate attack campaigns, and would probably vote for the first candidate who didn't use any mudslinging tactics.

It would be refreshing to hear what the person's views are on issues. Let me lay out my plans and you lay out yours. I won't attack yours and you don't attack mine and we will let the people decide which one they think is the best plan for the country.

There other reasons I take my political stances on the side of Democrats and yes yes that word that makes it sound like someone slinging mud again the liberals...
    If you take the wrapper off the two parties we have in this country, you will find they are both pretty much the same animal. They both talk very different games, but in the end it is the same thing.

Some one is going to have to finally stand up and say enough is enough. Take a chance and talk about the deep cuts this country will have to make if it is going to get out of the monsterous debt we are being strangled with. And I mean things like real spending cuts. If Congress spent a trillion dollars last year, then figure out how to make things work by only spending $750 billion this year. Find some people that are willing to serve the country and possible only remain in office for a single election period. Carreer politicians are not going to be the ones who get it done until everything collapses and they have no other choice. Ross Perot may have just been what this country needed.

But im gonna be more careful about what i post about in the future, and know whats going on a little more before posting.. it appears alot of us could take that leson....
    Yes it would be a good lesson to learn and live by. I have no problem when someone debates or dicsusses an issue from a different view point then mine. I just want them to be able to back up their opinion with facts that led them to the opinion they have. But by all means, don't stop posting. I actually enjoy reading many of your posts. Even the ones where you obviously have very little knowledge about the subject matter (just kidding there)
    Last edited by RegulationE; 12-06-2005 at 09:29 AM.

Ross Perot may have just been what this country needed
    There you go now your talking I agree with that statement a hundred and 10 percent. Its a shame his daughter got caught up in between some mud slinging and he droped out of the running, The country is a business in itself and it should be run as such... Thanks for the advice ill try to heed it RequlationE, I need to heed it for myself,, Posting just to be posting somewhere is not my style,, And nothing worth learning about should only be learned half way.... And i have sorta of have an Internet respect for you, even in believing we will never see eye to eye in these forums,, things can and will be done with a certain amount of respect in posting oppinions on oppisite sides.,, have a good one (just kidding there) no I was just kidding there,, take care RequlationE...
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    these right wing wacko's here just dont know how good they've got it!?(here).just try goin to any "rightwing" site and fling the nonsense(anti party) they are flinging and see how far you get.you will be IMMEDIATELY banned!!they are nuthin but weaklings parading as righteous bullys!!but we the democratic and strong(in weakness)take no offense.they are just ignorant.father forgive them!?OR NOT!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:
    I agree with alot of that Lex,, Have not had pleasure of really knowing you yet But i guess we will get to that sometime....

WEll Goodnight Lex Keep RequlationE honest And ill probally be seeing both of you arround on here tomorrow,, weve totally screwed up this guy Raiders post, Oh well maybe he wont take it so hard...
    war_on_scam

Captain Hook won't mind too much, I don't think.

I have seen some Bush quotes that probably made some Repugs wanna crawl up someone else's a$$ and die. Or dig a hole and hide in it like Saddam did.

For example:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

- Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004
    Classic!! seeing that he and most of his neocon rump rangers are all on board with pumping America full with useless drugs and vaccines to protect us from Terrorists right ? We'll all be in great shape to be on guard for the next terrorist attack when we're all high on Repugdrugs. The new Freedom Initiative at its best! Keep those drive through pharmacies open so all of our crippled Americans can still have easy access to our life debilitating repugdrugs. But they are good for you, trust us. ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

So, the Bush bashers show up on a thread topic that points out why Kerry can never be trusted again and try to turn it into a chat page. Hey Libbies, the chat here section of scam.com is located elsewhere.

Why none of you chose to condemn Kerry's remarks like me and reg, I have no idea. Is your silence about the thread topic out of embarrassment? Are you waiting to see how movemichaelmooreon.org tells you your talking points about this? Where is your sense of patriotism, show some independent backbone. Hypocrisy in action. There is the reflective pool - seek some honesty within yourselves. Kerry was almost our President, I strongly suggest that dumbocrats choose a better nominee in the '06 primary. You better hope for your sakes that someone like Lieberman steps up and runs, the leftist fringe should never be allowed to control the demoncrat party; but sad to say, they're taking more and more control. If good people don't take their party back, it will be lights out. :cool:

So, the Bush bashers show up on a thread topic that points out why Kerry can never be trusted again and try to turn it into a chat page. Hey Libbies, the chat here section of scam.com is located elsewhere.

Why none of you chose to condemn Kerry's remarks like me and reg, I have no idea. Is your silence about the thread topic out of embarrassment? Are you waiting to see how movemichaelmooreon.org tells you your talking points about this? Where is your sense of patriotism, show some independent backbone. Hypocrisy in action. There is the reflective pool - seek some honesty within yourselves. Kerry was almost our President, I strongly suggest that dumbocrats choose a better nominee in the '06 primary. You better hope for your sakes that someone like Lieberman steps up and runs, the leftist fringe should never be allowed to control the demoncrat party; but sad to say, they're taking more and more control. If good people don't take their party back, it will be lights out. :cool:

let me just ask....ARE YOU GETTIN PAID TO BE STUPID!?!or just entertaining!?(s h i t happens)lets see......i would vote fer A.but i could be swayed by some logical common sense get along approach.not some kinda got you by the balls better suck up or die kinda nice guy retoric!?WHO ME!?hehe!!brother where art thou!?and by the way.........i happen to think farenheiht 9-11 was a very good film!!even thou i saw it for the first time a week ago!!no over the top rediculous anti "W" portrayal.good documentary!!sorry you see it differently!!we know why!!your in fear!!like all the chicken hawks!!deny it!!you aint ever gonna serve!!cowards the lot of you!!sorry YOU made this necessary!!shame on the graves of real heros!!enough said!! :eek: :p :rolleyes: