+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Democrats secretely thankful that Bush won in 04

I'm not too impressed with Kerry either. I agree with what others said above regarding how they would vote. As it stands right now, there isn't really too much of a selection. The lesser of evils is all to consider.

It will be interesting to see who the Republicans put in for the 2008 election. As long as it is someone who ACTUALLY will work for the people and make America better, they would have a better chance of staying in power. No matter who is the next president, the massive spending of money has to end. I think it was another thread (I believe it was RegE??) who posted the numbers on the amounts that have been spent. Each president is spending too much instead of maintaining fiscal responsibility. Maybe Arnold should run for prez. He appears to be making an effort to curb spending in California. He would have my vote.
    I leave with this;

Yes Rawb, I was the one who posted the spending numbers.

Interesting enough.....

Since 1969 the Government has spent more money each year then it took in. This includes years when we where told we had a surplus. Not one year in the past 36 have we, as a country, actually spent less money then we took in. Makes you really wonder if we have ever been told the truth by any recent president.

hmmm...ok well this one at least is telling us we are spending a fortune....should get him some credit :D (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    This thread is about the ludicrous statement made by John Frickin' Kerry. This thread was not started to incite a 'chat here now' section. This thread should tick everyone, with a conscience, off! How are people so willing to sit idly by and let a leader of their party get away with a treasonous statement is beyond the pail. For shame. Many people here aspouse and tout their heightened awareness to integrity and open-mindedness. I haven't seen much of that here. I'm sorry to say that it appears more like some are wanting to hide certain FACTS under the rug. Some of you even ask for information that you won't get from the MSM. Here it is; in this very thread.

Miss deedee, what do you think about what Kerry said? You know, the part where he called the U.S. military terrorists.
    Well the military just takes orders, correct ? they do as they're told. Who is the Commander-in-chief ? John frickin Kerry is just looking for brownie points. Amazing how political parties will stoop just to try and get support for themselves. Point out all of the negative things that everyone can already see about their opponent, and make off as if "they" will never be like them. Meanwhile, they never once specify what their platform is. Kerry would be scary if he got elected. Just his smile alone, I wouldn't trust that freak. You can totally tell he's a fraud. To bad the dems don't look for someone else.

Hey Raider, maybe Arnold should run for Prez, what do you think ? Then again, judging from the movies he's made, would he be more of a war monger than Bush ?

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

"Reg-E" seems as though you've gotten a fresh rewind recently.
    Boring! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :D
    Your Rep-pug-nut speak is still glaringly obvious!You're approaching becoming shrill.. Seriously, you could wind up with an ulcer or ruptured spleen, from too
    much vigorous venting.
    Seems as though you are hoplessly incapable of an independent, impartial
    thought. You're too ingrained a party Mule; toast for the party line. Stay
    in touch with the Florida election "officals". The would possibly like to
    enlist you to perform a "chad-count" in the future!
    No further response to you... :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    "Reg-E" seems as though you've gotten a fresh rewind recently.
    Boring! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :D
    Your Rep-pug-nut speak is still glaringly obvious!You're approaching becoming shrill.. Seriously, you could wind up with an ulcer or ruptured spleen, from too
    much vigorous venting.
    Seems as though you are hoplessly incapable of an independent, impartial
    thought. You're too ingrained a party Mule; toast for the party line. Stay
    in touch with the Florida election "officals". The would possibly like to
    enlist you to perform a "chad-count" in the future!
    No further response to you... :cool:
    It pleases be greatly you will no longer respond. You have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawb
    Well the military just takes orders, correct ? they do as they're told. Who is the Commander-in-chief ? John frickin Kerry is just looking for brownie points. Amazing how political parties will stoop just to try and get support for themselves. Point out all of the negative things that everyone can already see about their opponent, and make off as if "they" will never be like them. Meanwhile, they never once specify what their platform is. Kerry would be scary if he got elected. Just his smile alone, I wouldn't trust that freak. You can totally tell he's a fraud. To bad the dems don't look for someone else.

Hey Raider, maybe Arnold should run for Prez, what do you think ? Then again, judging from the movies he's made, would he be more of a war monger than Bush ?
    Good pics, Rob; MML. :D

I sense a tad of hesitation in your post however. You almost made it sound that it was Bush's fault for having traitorous statements said about him. That's pretty funny loc; make me laugh again! I put JFKerry's statement as a stand alone piece of artwork. Seldom duplicated and hardly ever replicated. Unfortuneately, for the party of the workin' man, the replications are coming off the presses faster than a 'mouse on cheese'. These are the times for the domocrats to actually regain control. Fortuneately for my party, the obvious divide will be the point of attack once again. You might find my willingness to outline your path to victory a doubleedged sword. Frankly, I would relish the days of finding a leader of the democrat party that I would be willing to follow. With the path that they're on now, that day is way far off in the distance. The farther left that you allow the fringe to take your party, the farther from the heart of America you actually become. This is, of course, ok to some, but I however really wish for the days where the issues can be debated instead of pandering for votes. The Conservative issues that I want are becoming melded with the centurist issues that I don't give a rats ass for.
    When the true blue democrats wake up and take their party back, is the same day that I actually give a sigh of relief. California had a race recently for governor. It was a true conservative ( McClintock) and a defacto democrat (Bustamante') against the middle of the road republican (AhhhhNold). The 3rd choice (McClintock) was actually the best solution for California, but they were easily fooled by celebrity and electibility. Electibility was the reason for swaying (personally) four votes in that election - Not to mention the other votes that were gained by the educated people that I knew that educated other people. Arnold won because of electibility, not because he was the best conservative for the job.

Arnold meets the age requirement, but can never serve as President because of the origin dilema. :cool:

Sorry that I ranted, I just had to get some stuff off my chest.

One thing I will give Ahhhnold is that since he had his own money, he didn't have to take any sponsers from any big business. This allows him to actually have no pressure or outside influence in regards to returning "favors". The decisions he is making are ones that include fiscal spending. It sucks to have to be fiscal, but someone's gotta do it eventually. We need to see that happening in the White house no matter who gets in power in '08.

John Kerry wouldn't have my support. He exudes BS and represents the typical corrupt political excrement that we need less of in America. At least with Bush we know he has experience in being president with the first term.
    Last edited by Rawb; 12-11-2005 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    You guys kill me....the link above is to a video file of the John Jerry interview on Face the Nation that aired Sunday Dec 4, 2005.

Here is the interview feed from CBS in case they hold more credibility for you.

On Oct 24, 2005 John Kerry called for a draw down in Iraq by 20,000 troops.
    On Nov 20, 2005 Donald Rumsfield, on Face the Nation, said we would reduce our troop strength from 159,000 to 138,000 immediately following the Iraq elections on Dec 15, 2005. (21,000 troops for those counting)
    On the above video filmed Dec 4, 2005, John Kerry once again is calling for the drawn down of troops by 20,000 after the elections.

(I don't care who gets credit here, but this is funny)

Kerry is Campaigning for drawn down in troops of 20,000. It is pointed out that exactly what he would like to see is said to be in the plan and will happen immediately following the elections on Dec 15. Kerry goes on to say "Well they never even talked about it until I gave my speech".

Talk about tireless drivel. Assume for the sake of discussion he was the first to bring up these numbers and time frame (I have no idea if he was or not). He is getting what he wants, what is the point of arguing it was only after he made a speech that it is being done? Be glad it is going to happen. Move on to the next challenge.

Neither side will be happy unless their side can get all the credit. One of the most desireable skills in negotiations is to be able to get what you want and allow the other person/party to save a little face while giving you what you want. You never know when you might desire this same outcome on another issue.

and where does the idea of "saving face" come from!?and is this a reconciling idea!? i personally THINK SO!!so what is the point i am tryin ta make about your statement here!?i guess it is up to those in POWER(politically) who have HONEST intentions to offer this method of agreeable cooperation even full well knowing that it is a small consideration for the minority and NOT just resort to SHUT OUT tactics that would only bring resistance of the worst kind!!(division).so if this is not the case then what does it say about the economic situation we all percieve to be benefitting to all!?is it a deniall of the existance of the original dream of america!?a truthful expression of a cutting back or cutting off of the dream!?a worldwide consideration that must measure "all" not just the privelidged against the economic cost of living!?and a fear driven survival oriented personal experience for the masses that is played on by the elite or wealthy!?isolation breeds fear!?poverty breeds fear!?dance to the bullets from my gun!?the wild wild west is alive and well from the state of TEXAS!!that ol' rebel yell is alive and well!!slavery shall be!!get in the peckin order son!!i own all the land you can see in al directions!!them dumb mehiho's just shoulda kept a better eye on the PIE!!america........land of the free!!watch your back!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Lexx sometimes I really wish you would use semi-readable writing styles so everyone could figure out what you are talking about.

Some where in the last post you seem to be trying to actualy be saying something...seriously.