Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dearest DeeDee,

Dearest DeeDee,

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Pwrone,

Tell me what you know about the destruction of a

minority community from within.

Tell me why is kills YOU about this situation.

I agree, it is to the advantage of the majority to try and

maintain their status quo. But calling for this board to get

bent out of shape because the articles that are produced by

the main stream media, is NOT furthering YOUR course of

action.

It bothers me so much, because the forces of racial hatred

have a very long history in the country. If the main stream

media did as you suggest, and tell stories of hate crimes

against whites, what do you think will be the outcome?? Do

you think the dialogue between all the different ethnic and

racial groups would furthered? Or would it spark a severe

backlash? Be honest when you answer this question. Do not

give me some glib answer, with no real thought or

understanding of the entire historical context of racism in

this country.

I have been ignoring it, since I got on this board.

I have also read replies to your threads that YOU dismiss

out of hand.

You know NOTHING about what I think or do not think, so do

not second guess me. Your best bet would be to ASK ME.

I do not "feel bad" about anything concerning YOU. I get the

impression you are not looking for dialogue, but agreement.

Race issues are a complex, and painful subject in this

country. Trying to "tell the truth" about the liberal

usurpation of the civil rights, and equal rights does not

further the argument. No one worth their salt pays any

attention to what the main stream media reports about race

relations. People who care, study the history of

discrimination in this country. They look within themselves,

and they listen to the people most affected by the outcome

of oppression.

If there are/were African-Americans on this board that agree

with you, good for them and for you. I want you to give a

rest to the shrill, strident, inflammatory threads about,

"Why doesn't the main stream media report [fill in the

blank]. Any information I have, I have first hand. NOT from

the main stream media. Ask me a question, ask for my

opinion, ask for my experiences, and I am more than willing

to tell you anything you want to know.

I am more than happy to have a real, honest dialogue about

race and race relations in this country. And not just

between blacks and whites, but about every oppressed group

here. The story does not stop or even begin with black and

white, it beings with greed, the need to feel superior, and

mostly, lack of imagination. Although this subject is hard,

I am willing to talk, learn, and share with you or anyone

else. If you want to do that, let me know. I welcome the

chance to learn, as well as educate.

No hard feelings, OK? :) I like you a lot, against my better

judgement. LOL LOL :p

DeeDee1965
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok...I wanted to at least provide some thoughts on the subject to you...the mod is wanting to ban me again and I am getting really tired of it. I wanted to respond to this subject, however, before it was too late! One of the things that is important to me is justice, a sense of fair play. I want potential victims to be protected, I want the weaker among us to be shielded, and I want everyone to have a fair shot at the dream of this country, the American Dream. It is alive and well and being discovered every day by new arrivals to this country.

The Eastern Indians and Pakis, the Orientals...these groups are routinely victimized by other minority groups because of their culture of success. They come to this country and they SHINE. Are they smarter? Not really. They come from stable nuclear families where respect for their elders, respect for their peers, and respect for themselves is taught from birth. They have a strong moral and ethical foundation, based on religious teachings.

The hispanics who come to this country...many of them risk their LIVES to get here, just to have the opportunity to have a better life, a wonderful and rewarding life. They come here and cannot believe that work is so plentiful and that they are paid so well in comparison to where they come from. They bring their families with them...they have extremely close knit families, very traditional. The man is the 'head' of the household but it is understood by most that the woman makes it go. They have very deep religious beliefs and a strong sense of right and wrong.

In America, liberals are in the process of outlawing religion. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, there are entire books dedicated to the subject. Maybe they don't even know they are doing it. What liberalism stands for does not allow for a moral code. Moral codes originate with religion and the two cannot co-exist. When Muslims, for instance, look at our culture from the outside they are insulted. They are disgusted by the casual decadence of our culture. Guess what? So are the adults of every other ethnic group that comes to this country. So are many of the adults who live in this country. So am I.

Hollywood and the TV culture is the direct pipeline from the liberal agenda to your home and to homes, now, around the world. Is there an answer? Not really. People are always going to want to have fun, so at least a lot of people, mostly young people, will be smiling as we slide into the muck. They have never known another way. Some of us, however, will be old enough to remember Christmas mornings, two parent families, kids hanging out without drinking or drugs, all night dances without extasy, schools without metal-detectors, Songs about love instead of sex or violence, losing ones virginity as a big deal,when crotch-grabbing was considered obscene and might get you arrested.

So, what does this have to do with the above questions? And why does it "kill me" to watch the implosion of the black community? Because justice is important to me, a sense of fair play. Everyone should have an opportunity to pursue the American Dream. Right? The only ethnic group in this country who is not in pursuit of it right now is the African-Americans. This is because of their leaders moral corruption and the craven and evil collusion of liberals and their media.
    Last edited by pwrone; 12-05-2005 at 01:39 PM.

Re: Dearest DeeDee,

If we define racism, for the purposes of a conversation, as preventing a person from enjoying certain rights and freedoms because of skin color, then the most destructive racists in this country are African-American. Who are the victims? African-Americans.

When a white kid commits a serious crime, why should we care? After all, this kid has countless positive examples of successes within his ethnic community to model himself on. There is very little direct peer pressure on him to become a criminal, he is not bombarded by negative stereotypes all day,every day. He has a huge advantage not enjoyed by many poor people--the advantage of being the same skin-tone as 70% of the people in his country. He has been offered the American Dream...and he has passed on it.

What if all you heard all day was hate? What if words like hos, *****es and pimps were used to describe almost everybody you knew? What if all the people you knew referred to themselves and their friends by a hateful epithet? What if the music you heard pounding from every stereo every day glorified murder and rape? What if the only successes in your neighborhood were drug dealers? What if the only role models celebrated by your most visible leaders were professional athletes and entertainers? What if those very same heroes routinely had several children with several different women? What if teenage girls started considering having a baby as a sign of maturity?

With all these factors weighing them down, how can a young black person be expected to succeed? Well, they are NOT expected to succeed.

For liberals, maintaining the status quo is essential. If democrats were to lose even 20% of that particular voting bloc they would be finished as a political party. The NAACP does what it can to keep black people down, always quick to criticize Cosby if he dares to mention that maybe an education might be a good thing. You see, there are millions of successful African-Americans. They are a truly silent minority because the pressure within their own racial community to keep thier opinions to themselves is overwhelming. Whenever a successful African-American is anything other than a liberal lackey, they are viciously attacked.

Condi Rice is the most powerful woman in the world. She also happens to be an African-American. Have you ever read any leftist opinions or comics about her? It is impossible to overstate the hatred these loathsome creatures have for her. Colin Powell? Same thing. Does it not strike you as just a bit incongruous that the people spouting racial hate against these successful role-models(for everyone) are members of the democratic political party? They simply must be 'plantation-folk' to have risin as high as they have. Right? ANY African-American who is a republican will be racially attacked by democrats, even black democrats. What could be more surreal than to see blacks carrying racial-smear placards to protest a black candidate? That happened recently.

I can go on like this, but I won't. I don't pretend to speak for another ethnic group. If I have offended you, I apologize. It is not my intention to offend you, ever. I do not have the same perspective that you have on this issue, but my viewpoint might be worth something. I just do not think it is fair that not everyone gets the same chance. That is the entire reason why "it kills me". You know?

I think a lot of you.
    Last edited by pwrone; 12-05-2005 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    ...the mod is wanting to ban me again and I am getting really tired of it.
    What on earth Pwrone gave you THAT idea? I don't want to ban you, nor have I stated that I want to ban you.

What's the deal?

Lady Mod

Back Ground:

I own two businesses, one in technology industry and one in the service industry. The technology business is self sufficient and requires very few employees. The service industry is very much labor intensive and requires hard working employees.

I have worked in jobs ranging from being a bellman at a hotel to managing a credit department of the world’s largest furniture store. I have been a warehouse labor employee and the president of a company. I have worked “for the man” and have “been the man”.

I have also coach kids in a sport from grades 1 to 12 over the past 12 years.

Some of my observations: (pardon any non PC comments)

White-American kids today as a group appear to feel they are entitled to what they want.
    Black-American kids today as a group appear to feel they will not get what they want.
    Hispanic kids seem to believe the have a duty to provide for their family.

These are the only three ethnic groups I deal with on a regular basis so they are the groups I have the most first hand real life experience with.

I agree with pwrone’s idea that the family degradation in America is as much a part of the problem with work ethic as anything else. I agree that you can see the difference in one’s outlook on life by looking to the root of the family.

I have had the privilege of hiring a fair number of people during my adult life. I have found that when it comes to work ethic and the belief that you get out what you put in is strongest among the Hispanic worker.

What I will say next may surprise many, but the next hardest working group comes from the Black-American worker who comes from middle to upper class families. This is followed by the White-American who comes from the lower middle class to middle class families.

When it comes to upper middle class to upper class White-American and lower class (either black or white), they are the least likely to be willing to put in the work it takes to succeed.

Upper class and upper middle class White-American’s seem to feel they are deserving of the success their parents or grand parent’s had, and they should not be required to put a lot of work into it.

Lower class individuals of both races, over the years, are sinking more and more into the mindset that they are owed something as well. That the government is trying to keep them down and they deserve to be provided for.

Now that I have completely alienated every group of people outside of the Hispanic community, let me further point out that there is no one in this country in a lower class then the Hispanics who come here looking for a better life.

They come from strong family units, with strong beliefs in their faith. They do not believe that anything is owed to them and they work hard to make a better life for themselves and their families.

This group is subject to as much racial division as any other group, they are harassed at least as much by the police, and on top of that they rarely speak fluent English when they get here. There is no group of people with larger odds against them then this group. They are typically less educated then any group in this country when they get here. Many times they have gotten here through illegal means because they have no other choice that they can see.

Yet even with these seemingly insurmountable odds, they go to work and do everything they can to provide for a better life for their family first and themselves second.

Yes this narrative stereotypes the three races, and no, it is not fair to paint everyone of a race with such a broad brush, but for illustration purposes I have.

One really should look at the family units of the immigrants in this country. Whether they are Asian, Middle Eastern, or Latino, the one thing they have in common is a strong family unit. They take care of their family by pulling their resources together, by working hard to make ends meet, and through their faith.

People born in this country seem to have lost the faith, lost the family, and most importantly lost the will to work hard to get ahead. Not everyone of course, but to many people look to blame others instead of look inward and take responsibility for themselves.

Yes race relations in this country could be much better. A good place to start getting things better is to stop blaming each other for our problems and figure out how I can help my family, my children understand that they are the ones who will make a difference. That instead of complaining about what someone else has, work hard to achieve it for themselves.

Instead of teaching our children to hate each other, complain about each other, and look for handouts, teach our children that family is what is important, hard work is important, and helping our neighbor is important.

Bravo Reg. That was accurate and well said.

LM

Hello Pwrone,

Thank you for your well thought out, respectful, and well written post. I asked for your answer, and you generously gave it

My response: NO Comment.

DeeDee1965

"I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny."

- Anthony Robbins

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    "I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny."

- Anthony Robbins
    Well Struck Lady Mod...
    "Your Dreams Are Your Life Waiting To Happen" war_man 2005
    Now what was this post about again,,, sorry
    war_on_scam

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    If we define racism, for the purposes of a conversation, as preventing a person from enjoying certain rights and freedoms because of skin color, then the most destructive racists in this country are African-American. Who are the victims? African-Americans.

When a white kid commits a serious crime, why should we care? After all, this kid has countless positive examples of successes within his ethnic community to model himself on. There is very little direct peer pressure on him to become a criminal, he is not bombarded by negative stereotypes all day,every day. He has a huge advantage not enjoyed by many poor people--the advantage of being the same skin-tone as 70% of the people in his country. He has been offered the American Dream...and he has passed on it.

What if all you heard all day was hate? What if words like hos, *****es and pimps were used to describe almost everybody you knew? What if all the people you knew referred to themselves and their friends by a hateful epithet? What if the music you heard pounding from every stereo every day glorified murder and rape? What if the only successes in your neighborhood were drug dealers? What if the only role models celebrated by your most visible leaders were professional athletes and entertainers? What if those very same heroes routinely had several children with several different women? What if teenage girls started considering having a baby as a sign of maturity?

With all these factors weighing them down, how can a young black person be expected to succeed? Well, they are NOT expected to succeed.

For liberals, maintaining the status quo is essential. If democrats were to lose even 20% of that particular voting bloc they would be finished as a political party. The NAACP does what it can to keep black people down, always quick to criticize Cosby if he dares to mention that maybe an education might be a good thing. You see, there are millions of successful African-Americans. They are a truly silent minority because the pressure within their own racial community to keep thier opinions to themselves is overwhelming. Whenever a successful African-American is anything other than a liberal lackey, they are viciously attacked.

Condi Rice is the most powerful woman in the world. She also happens to be an African-American. Have you ever read any leftist opinions or comics about her? It is impossible to overstate the hatred these loathsome creatures have for her. Colin Powell? Same thing. Does it not strike you as just a bit incongruous that the people spouting racial hate against these successful role-models(for everyone) are members of the democratic political party? They simply must be 'plantation-folk' to have risin as high as they have. Right? ANY African-American who is a republican will be racially attacked by democrats, even black democrats. What could be more surreal than to see blacks carrying racial-smear placards to protest a black candidate? That happened recently.

I can go on like this, but I won't. I don't pretend to speak for another ethnic group. If I have offended you, I apologize. It is not my intention to offend you, ever. I do not have the same perspective that you have on this issue, but my viewpoint might be worth something. I just do not think it is fair that not everyone gets the same chance. That is the entire reason why "it kills me". You know?

I think a lot of you.

whining and begging for mercy.........dont cha just love it!?especially when it comes after a confession of self held opinions!?spider to the fly typa thing!?what say ye true defenders of truth, justice,and fine wine!!ok......boones farm will do in a pinch!!i like the strawberry!! :eek: :p

- Anthony Robbins
    anthony robbins is like dr. phil(tall and intimidating).easy to attain power if you are tall and "act" positive.especially easy if you prey on the human weaknesses that condemn most to a mediocre life or worse.this is the definition of pyramid scam.you see it everywhere.call it "power of one"!to control and profit off many!those who make the grade are saluted,those that never do but follow are just used to pad the coffers.and those that quit in failure,who cares!?it's all about the "good life" and that has a "price"!!(IGNORANCE)pick a side!!eany,meany,miny,......i'm an eany,but if a become a meany,i can have the miny!!and "ownership" the "miny" is the american dream!!and "nice meany even looks(works) better!"OH LEXX!!,......you are so full of reclusive retiring nonsensical balderdash!!YOU MAKE ME SICK!!you aint foolin anyone!!just tryin ta "help" get more responsively constructive reply from my lover!!
    :eek: :p :rolleyes:

What on earth Pwrone gave you THAT idea? I don't want to ban you, nor have I stated that I want to ban you.

What's the deal?

Lady Mod
    the man is learning fear.to see what it is like to fear.to see what fear does to people,what it is doing to him.............NOT!!.........ok maybe!!you see,fear is when you are under an authority that can deny you expression.deny you your voice in matters that you deem important for all to hear.but in that fear is also the hope of victory.so fear wishes to promote itself and yet wants to abandon itself for grace.what you might call the tribulation.hehe!!i really liked the "tribbles" on the old star trek!!warm fuzzies!!: :D :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    it's all about the "good life" and that has a "price"!!(IGNORANCE)pick a side!!eany,meany,miny,......i'm an eany,but if a become a meany,i can have the miny!!and "ownership" the "miny" is the american dream!!and "nice meany even looks(works) better!"OH LEXX!!,......you are so full of reclusive retiring nonsensical balderdash!!YOU MAKE ME SICK!!you aint foolin anyone!!just tryin ta "help" get more responsively constructive reply from my lover!!
    :eek: :p :rolleyes:
    Sometimes you really crack me up. One of these days I am going to try and figure out just want institution you reside in so I can send you a card full of nonsensical balderdash.

Rarely does one hold a conversation with themselves on an open forum like this. Meds must not have kicked in yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Back Ground:

I own two businesses, one in technology industry and one in the service industry. The technology business is self sufficient and requires very few employees. The service industry is very much labor intensive and requires hard working employees.

I have worked in jobs ranging from being a bellman at a hotel to managing a credit department of the world’s largest furniture store. I have been a warehouse labor employee and the president of a company. I have worked “for the man” and have “been the man”.

I have also coach kids in a sport from grades 1 to 12 over the past 12 years.

Some of my observations: (pardon any non PC comments)

White-American kids today as a group appear to feel they are entitled to what they want.
    Black-American kids today as a group appear to feel they will not get what they want.
    Hispanic kids seem to believe the have a duty to provide for their family.

These are the only three ethnic groups I deal with on a regular basis so they are the groups I have the most first hand real life experience with.

I agree with pwrone’s idea that the family degradation in America is as much a part of the problem with work ethic as anything else. I agree that you can see the difference in one’s outlook on life by looking to the root of the family.

I have had the privilege of hiring a fair number of people during my adult life. I have found that when it comes to work ethic and the belief that you get out what you put in is strongest among the Hispanic worker.

What I will say next may surprise many, but the next hardest working group comes from the Black-American worker who comes from middle to upper class families. This is followed by the White-American who comes from the lower middle class to middle class families.

When it comes to upper middle class to upper class White-American and lower class (either black or white), they are the least likely to be willing to put in the work it takes to succeed.

Upper class and upper middle class White-American’s seem to feel they are deserving of the success their parents or grand parent’s had, and they should not be required to put a lot of work into it.

Lower class individuals of both races, over the years, are sinking more and more into the mindset that they are owed something as well. That the government is trying to keep them down and they deserve to be provided for.

Now that I have completely alienated every group of people outside of the Hispanic community, let me further point out that there is no one in this country in a lower class then the Hispanics who come here looking for a better life.

They come from strong family units, with strong beliefs in their faith. They do not believe that anything is owed to them and they work hard to make a better life for themselves and their families.

This group is subject to as much racial division as any other group, they are harassed at least as much by the police, and on top of that they rarely speak fluent English when they get here. There is no group of people with larger odds against them then this group. They are typically less educated then any group in this country when they get here. Many times they have gotten here through illegal means because they have no other choice that they can see.

Yet even with these seemingly insurmountable odds, they go to work and do everything they can to provide for a better life for their family first and themselves second.

Yes this narrative stereotypes the three races, and no, it is not fair to paint everyone of a race with such a broad brush, but for illustration purposes I have.

One really should look at the family units of the immigrants in this country. Whether they are Asian, Middle Eastern, or Latino, the one thing they have in common is a strong family unit. They take care of their family by pulling their resources together, by working hard to make ends meet, and through their faith.

People born in this country seem to have lost the faith, lost the family, and most importantly lost the will to work hard to get ahead. Not everyone of course, but to many people look to blame others instead of look inward and take responsibility for themselves.

Yes race relations in this country could be much better. A good place to start getting things better is to stop blaming each other for our problems and figure out how I can help my family, my children understand that they are the ones who will make a difference. That instead of complaining about what someone else has, work hard to achieve it for themselves.

Instead of teaching our children to hate each other, complain about each other, and look for handouts, teach our children that family is what is important, hard work is important, and helping our neighbor is important.
    boy........you get the nobel prize for "lets just all get a long".like,if your opponents are on a computer and got time to "chime in" they cant really have it all that "BAD"!!and nice reasonable talk will bring them to understand who the bad people really are!!join the elite of the "self professed successful" and forget the losers.(implied but not said)!!but your observations are sorta overall noticable things for the not to closley looking.but yes!!we all want what you expouse!!but you hav'nt done a thing to explain how to get there from here.since your here is not their there.where do you get off!?how about tradin places!?ever really consider that!?has anyone!?even me?!did jesus trade places!?what do i know!?define forgive!!:eek: :p :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    where do you get off!?how about tradin places!?ever really consider that!?
    Lexx you ever consider that some of us have been there and have gotten out? Probably not, but just so you know, I have been there done that and have zero desire to be there again.

Have a good night.

Sometimes you really crack me up. One of these days I am going to try and figure out just want institution you reside in so I can send you a card full of nonsensical balderdash.

Rarely does one hold a conversation with themselves on an open forum like this. Meds must not have kicked in yet.
    just keep postin like you have been.you at least are showing more "polish"(thank you lexx) but it still seems to qualify for your "card" if you ask me!!you did ask me didn't you!?they do not recieve because they do not know how to ask!?BWAHAHAHAHA!!hope this helps!!what happened to that lazurus loser anyway!?:eek: :p :rolleyes:

Lexx you ever consider that some of us have been there and have gotten out? Probably not, but just so you know, I have been there done that and have zero desire to be there again.

Have a good night.

okay,fair enough!!i guess!!and i know what you mean!!and i would do the same i'm sure.if it was a self reasoned or fear driven thing.or if someone helped when i showed alittle spunk!!i want away out of this h e l l called life!!and i never said you were wrong.i just dont know why you are so defensive.what are you defending!?what are you bragging about!?i'll fill in the blanks if you dont!!:eek: :p :rolleyes: