+ Reply to Thread

Scam Free Site ?

I have a question .... I looked at may different topics here ..... One of the bigest stated facts of a company being a " scam " is that No real company would ask for any $$ up front to work for them ... am I correct in this statement ...... ??? then why does this site allow linkgs ( look like google lings ) for jobs that advertise work from home jobs/opportunities that are asking for an up front fee ???

Just WONDERING ?

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self

Re: Scam Free Site ?

Many work at home Jobs require an up front fee, That does not make them a scam.. I do know what your saying though, But finding one that you can start for free is hard to do, Let alone a good one.. So paying up front is a normal thing to start any work at home job.. Good luck
    war_on_scam

[QUOTE=ladystaraz]I have a question .... I looked at may different topics here ..... One of the bigest stated facts of a company being a " scam " is that No real company would ask for any $$ up front to work for them ... am I correct in this statement ...... ??? then why does this site allow links ( look like google links ) for jobs that advertise work from home jobs/opportunities that are asking for an up front fee ???

The site owner really has very little control over what ads google will show when they sign up google adsense. For instance my website is scam free, I offer a free list of paid survey listings but my google ads will often advertise sites that will charge you for the same list and I repeatedly tell everyone NOT to pay for this list, I feel paying for the list is a scam even though I don't feel the surveys are a scam if that makes sense.
    This site is a place to become informed, therefore since you know that you shouldn't pay a company to work for them, if you happen to click on an ad that interests you and find that they want money you know you should run.
    Now I would like to add one other thing here. What everyone is trying to tell you is to not pay a company to work FOR them. For instance: You find an ad that says you can make $300 per week as a payment processor, as you are "applying" for this job you find out that they require a one time processing fee, membership fee, fee for training materials, etc of $34.95.. This is a SCAM! The fee lets you know this.
    Now on the other hand lets say you find an ad that says you can make $300 a week giving makeovers, as you are looking around the site you realize it is Mary Kay and you think it looks like fun, as you are applying you find out there is a $35 fee for your start up packet. This is NOT a scam.
    The difference is that with the first company you are supposedly working FOR them. With the second company you are actually starting a business and working for yourself as a representative of a company. There will typically be start up costs involved when you start your own business but when you are hired to work for a company there should never be a fee involved. Hope this helps!
    For anyone looking for the free list of paid surveys you can access my website through my profile.

Connie