Poll: Should The Eagles Keep Terall Owens OR

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

Whos A Big Supporter Of Terrall Owens?

Whos A Big Supporter Of Terall Owens? Not me, What a Whiner, Making millions and crying for more. Im Glad the Eagles finally got smart. Talented yes, but i could think of at least three other wide recievers with just as much talent that are not acting like this baby. Torry Holt of the Rams is a stand up guy,Jerry Rice the Great has always been a stand up guy,Marvin Harrison of the Colts is a great guy. Randy Moss is even preferable to the bag of wind owens, I Like to see him kicked out of the NFL for good, But i know that want happen, some poor team like the Cardinals or something will pick him up and listen to him cry there for a while or something.
    Last edited by war_man; 12-04-2005 at 07:30 AM.
    war_on_scam

Re: Whos A Big Supporter Of Terrall Owens?

Quote Originally Posted by war_man
    Whos A Big Supporter Of Terall Owens? Not me, What a Whiner, Making millions and crying for more. Im Glad the Eagles finally got smart. Talented yes, but i could think of at least three other wide recievers with just as much talent that are not acting like this baby. Torry Holt of the Rams is a stand up guy,Jerry Rice the Great has always been a stand up guy,Marvin Harrison of the Colts is a great guy. Randy Moss is even preferable to the bag of wind owens, I Like to see him kicked out of the NFL for good, But i know that want happen, some poor team like the Cardinals or something will pick him up and listen to him cry there for a while or something.
    I think Canada would be a good next stop for him. He takes the concept of a selfish ballplayer to a whole new level. The only thing more pathetic than TO is his agent. What a slimeball.

war_man is offline the gatekeeper of honesty and integrity in self User Rank

Re: Whos A Big Supporter Of Terrall Owens?

Quote Originally Posted by CPA4
    I think Canada would be a good next stop for him. He takes the concept of a selfish ballplayer to a whole new level. The only thing more pathetic than TO is his agent. What a slimeball.
    I Agree with you there,, Its good to see you made it back on CPA4, Lets get this sports forum rocking,, No, about Owens guys like him ruin the game in my oppinion, and its as you say what a slime ball agent...
    war_on_scam