+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crisco! Paging Crisco....

Now that ST appears to be finished, what do you have to say?

Re: Crisco! Paging Crisco....

A little bit surprised. I thought initially that people in other autosurfs would wake up and see that if ST is falling, chances are, theirs will fall too..

But now I just realize there's a lot of idiots in this world. And hopefully, law enforcement steps in real soon.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Now that ST appears to be finished, what do you have to say?
    And you forgot Derrik too! The reputable guy who worked for Oracle and that doesn't invest in ponzi scams. Pathetic! He is hiding! He is in a hole just like Saddam! Sent him a couple of pms and he doesn't respond. Pathetic those 2. I hope not to many newbies fell in their trap and put any money in that scam.

Here are these 2 crooks making a fool out of themselves: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...ghlight=derrik

http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=385338 (all derrik's posts). This boy needs help real bad!
    Last edited by cito; 12-04-2005 at 11:16 PM.

I would add cruel_boy and especially EARNWITHME (the "i'm nasty" guy lol):

Have a look at this:

http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=385784

ST is not finished guys. sorry to disappoint you.

cito you need to get help pal because that hatred inside you is going to destroy you. You put so much energy into fighting and bashing and abusing people, it is very very bad for you.

Relax and try to find your name sake, "Jesus" how anybody called Jesus can be so filled with hatred beats me. I dont want to have to report you to your ISP again but I will if I have to.

check this thread out. Seems you have been banned again at hyipdiscussion.com.

http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/studio...tml#post108187

Hopefully we wont see you there again. All your aliases, and then pathetically contacting the administrator of hjyipdiscussion and threatening him and calling him names. Come on? What kind of creature are you?

You behave like a psychopath. I am serious when I say you should seek help.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Derrik
    ST is not finished guys. sorry to disappoint you.

cito you need to get help pal because that hatred inside you is going to destroy you. You put so much energy into fighting and bashing and abusing people, it is very very bad for you.

Relax and try to find your name sake, "Jesus" how anybody called Jesus can be so filled with hatred beats me. I dont want to have to report you to your ISP again but I will if I have to.

check this thread out. Seems you have been banned again at hyipdiscussion.com.

http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/studio...tml#post108187

Hopefully we wont see you there again. All your aliases, and then pathetically contacting the administrator of hjyipdiscussion and threatening him and calling him names. Come on? What kind of creature are you?

You behave like a psychopath. I am serious when I say you should seek help.

DA RAT CAME OUT OF THE CAVE!!! Derrik the crook, the worst scammer ever came out of the cave!!!! Now putting links to cult forums!!!! He is welcomed there by the way. If you go against the "RAH RAH RAH IT'S NOT A PONZI" you are banned from that forum, PATHETIC THIS CROOK!

You don't know what to make up anymore!! The authorities must be in your case already as well on that crook "RAINIER" who like to promote ponzies in his site and have banned half the internet from his forum. His adsense account soon will be POOF for the illegal stuff going on in that forum!

If you are a law abiding citizen, read my sig and contact google adsense to cancel the adsense account of those crooks at hyipinvestment.com and hyipdiscussion.com (same owners). They make money by promoting ponzi scams to gullible people out there. Send an annonymous tip to the fbi here. Tell all about these 2 scam sites: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Last edited by cito; 12-05-2005 at 11:33 PM.

Guys cito is a very sick man. He was banned from a very reasonable conservative forum for behaving like a lunatic, insulting people, inciting hatred, threatening people, swearing at people and name calling. He had about five aliases Need I say more? Just look at how he conducts himself on this forum. Any reasonable person will see what I mean.
    He is now threatening to have hyipdiscussion.com's adsense account cancelled.

He was even banned from a more liberal forum i.e. TalkGold. There his username was "Imashamed"

BTW, the reason I havent posted sooner is because I need to subscribe to threads to be notified of a post. cito is now sending me threatening and insulting pms. He is full of hatred and loathing, something that makes me feel very sorry for him.

I will be happy to send these pms to a moderator on this forum if they are interested.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Derrik
    Guys cito is a very sick man. He was banned from a very reasonable conservative forum for behaving like a lunatic, insulting people, inciting hatred, threatening people, swearing at people and name calling. He had about five aliases Need I say more? Just look at how he conducts himself on this forum. Any reasonable person will see what I mean.
    He is now threatening to have hyipdiscussion.com's adsense account cancelled.

He was even banned from a more liberal forum i.e. TalkGold. There his username was "Imashamed"

BTW, the reason I havent posted sooner is because I need to subscribe to threads to be notified of a post. cito is now sending me threatening and insulting pms. He is full of hatred and loathing, something that makes me feel very sorry for him.

I will be happy to send these pms to a moderator on this forum if they are interested.

And you keep making up stories. The only sick pathetic crook cheerleader is you and everybody here knows that. Get yar ass out of here and quit spreading lies. Go back to your cult! Mods, please ban this crook out of here.

I'm gonna show everybody that "IAMASHAMED" the user this scumbag said was banned from Talkgold was not banned. Quit creating stories here to people! Nobody believes an old scumbag like you! Quit manipulating newbies here! The only forum you have not been banned is that cult at hyipdiscussion.com where you and that crook rainier have a cult going on there banning naysayers and promoting ponzi scams at hyipinvestment.com

For everybody to see, go to this link and see a post from today from Imashamed user. No wonder you scumbag have been banned from tons of forums out there for trying to manipulate newbies, promoting ponzies and fabricating profiles on people.

http://talkgold.com/forum/showpost.p...7&postcount=64

As to Rainier, he will know soon no to mess with the law.

Please mods, ban the hell out of this crook. This scammer is pathetic!

As to the pms I sent you 3 days ago, as always, lying about the content. The 2 PMs only had a link to this thread because it concerns you and the other one to one of my responses in one of your stupid threads. Mods, please ban this crook. All he does is lie to members here and promote ponzies.
    Last edited by cito; 12-06-2005 at 10:44 PM.

cito Guest

Read more about this scammer, Derrik here: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7185 Even mods here have put him in his place for promoting scams! Sick bastard!

So much negative energy, so much abuse, so many insults, so many lies. I rest my case.

Guys, hyipdiscussion.com is not what cito makes it out to be. It is a forum that just does not tolerate abuse and incitment of hatred, which is all that this person seems to be able to do. Any reasonable person will see this. Imashamed aka cito WAS previously temporarily banned at TalkGold. He seems to be back there now verbally abusing a lot of people, not just me - lol.

He is permanently banned from posting at hyipdiscussion. He took a beating for making stupid and insulting posts to people. This is why he is so anti that forum.

Anyway, I wish him well and hope he can learn to control his demons and anger and he can somehow find peace.

What do you mean, you rest your case? You support Studio Traffic. You HAVE no case.

cito Guest

LOL! NOBODY BELIEVES A CROOK LIKE YOU DERRIK! hA HA HA HA!!! Your stupid crooked tactics are not working Derrik! You are a well known crook on the internet! Talkgold doesn't ban temporarily anybody you MORON! When they ban you you are gone for good!!! You are a sack of shiit Derrik! You don't know what to make up anymore! I am not those members you claim I am, MORON! I don't participate in that forum for a very long time! You see me even in your soup! Every person they ban in that forum it's me in your mind! You need help 911 Derrik! You have too many enemies because of who you are, a CROOK, a SCUMBAG! You even said you had a hunch those members were me. That's what you call evidence? That and your lies is why nobody takes you seriously.

People here have caught you in a lie. I haven't been banned from nowhere! "Imashamed" is still there alive and kicking in Talkgold. I feel bad for those people you had your boyfriend (rainier) ban thinking it was your worst enemy (cito). Now, please tell me, what member will I be next? How many more lies are you going to spread? Your credibility is damage here in scam.com and all over the web. Get your sorry ass out of here SCAMMER!!!

Look, you have a ton of enemies and I'll back that statement up for you; unlike you. Please newbies, read this thread: http://talkgold.com/forum/showthread...772#post369772

Hyipdiscussion.com is a scammer's heaven and a cult in which you are the main character, now trying to get "mod" status licking the cult leader's ass (rainier) as a total moron and follower you are.

This guy is hated by half the internet. He is a low life. The reason thousands and thousands of people have lost their life savings, houses, etc. in the last years.
    Last edited by cito; 12-07-2005 at 08:08 PM.

Gosh.... i wonder what would happen if we put CITO and DERRIK in a room together... that would interesting...maybe a cat fight would spring up...hehe

...and I thought Crisco was a "rising star" within the scam world....

cito Guest

LOL! Derrik won the cake! Where is crisco anyway... He must be ashamed for aligning himself with Derrik back then and promoting this scam to people here.

He might be locked up....