+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: TRUTH About The ECONOMY

This thread is rather humorous. I read the initial post. I have seen very little refute of the facts. What has stood out was the number of personal assaults on the original poster.

I would like to see someone dispute the low 5% unemployment rate we enjoy today.

Lowest average unemployment rate in approximately 30 years.

How about the growth of the economy?

The economy has been growing on average of 4.3% per quarter for the last two years.

How about housing?

October showed extremely high new housing starts.

Minorites own homes in greater numbers than ever before.

The manufacturing sector has now shown 30 straight months of growth.

I would like to see an honest dispute of the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by jmclaughtx
    This thread is rather humorous. I read the initial post. I have seen very little refute of the facts. What has stood out was the number of personal assaults on the original poster.

I would like to see someone dispute the low 5% unemployment rate we enjoy today.

Lowest average unemployment rate in approximately 30 years.

How about the growth of the economy?

The economy has been growing on average of 4.3% per quarter for the last two years.

How about housing?

October showed extremely high new housing starts.

Minorites own homes in greater numbers than ever before.

The manufacturing sector has now shown 30 straight months of growth.

I would like to see an honest dispute of the facts.

The reason I haven't chimed in with my opinion is because I came to the conclusion that no matter how many positive numbers you present to those on the left, they will always let their politics dictate their opinions of the economy, instead of letting the facts do so. The economy to them will always be in shambles as long as a republican is in the white house.

You say you would like to see an honest debate, or dispute of the economic facts, but that just isn't possible because they are "FACTS" that can't be disputed, so we instead get the insults and personal attacks from the left, and never an admission of the truth.

Yes, Those pesky FACTS seem to get in the way of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jmclaughtx
    Yes, Those pesky FACTS seem to get in the way of a thread.
    It is so much easier to make your point when you don't need to worry about facts!

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    It is so much easier to make your point when you don't need to worry about facts!
    The only people enjoying any real comfort and benefit from these types of so called "facts" comprise, at most, about the top 5% of the population.

You can't serve "facts" for dinner. You can't heat your home with "facts". You can't put "facts" in your gas tank. And "facts" aren't acceptable as payment in the billing envelope from the credit card company. All these "facts" are meaningless to 45 million people who would be bankrupt and perhaps homeless if they ever had to be hospitalized or missed a paycheck. Let me suggest what you can do with these "facts".
    Last edited by dante; 12-18-2005 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    The only people enjoying any real comfort and benefit from these types of so called "facts" comprise, at most, about the top 5% of the population.

You can't serve "facts" for dinner. You can't heat your home with "facts". You can't put "facts" in your gas tank. And "facts" aren't acceptable as payment in the billing envelope from the credit card company. All these "facts" are meaningless to 45 million people who would be bankrupt and perhaps homeless if they ever had to be hospitalized or missed a paycheck. Let me suggest what you can do with these "facts".
    Someone get this man a white cane with a red tip. You can charge it to my account.

lololololololololololololololololololololol

You can't serve "facts" for dinner. You can't heat your home with "facts". You can't put "facts" in your gas tank. And "facts" aren't acceptable as payment in the billing envelope from the credit card company. All these "facts" are meaningless to 45 million people who would be bankrupt and perhaps homeless if they ever had to be hospitalized or missed a paycheck.
    Unfortunately you are again short sighted. The facts are showing that the middle class are becoming much better able to "serve dinner, heat their homes, fill the gas tank, and pay their credit card bills. The economy does not get better without these things getting better as well.

Let me suggest what you can do with these "facts".
    I am sure you where going to suggest I continue to point them out in conversations here. "The truth will set you free"