+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cito Guest

Re: Anyone else tired of CITO and his ravings about nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy
    How ever you may see it I have made 9 thousand dollars profit, its in my bank my money for me no one else.Now in saying that I cant think of any bad things to say about it can you???If they went down tommorow id still be 3 grand in profit so who the hell cares :D At christmas when im enjoying my new boat youll still be sitting here whining :D
    Just wait 'til the FBI gets ahold of the list. You are gonna be somebody's girlfriend up state pen.

Cito when you joined this site you agreed

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

forum moderator scambuster would you like to comment?

Hello all!
    this site is cool, just faccinating stuff!! It's like a war game or something people trying to convince each other that they're right!!
    I've saved a lot of money not joining scams since I started coming here reading about them first!!
    Westu hall!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Devero
    The admin here agree that autosurfs are ponzis. Studio Traffic is a ponzi. Where do autosurfs get their income sources from? Can you answer?
    From advertisement?
    From upgrades?
    From people that want to buy credits?

Cito, Yes a sad pathetic little man indeed...

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smack_Dabb
    Cito, Yes a sad pathetic little man indeed...
    You sound like Derrik. Glad I'm hitting home. By the way, can't you say something diferent? All your posts are that little sentence. Then you get mad when members of scam.com call you moron. LOL!

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shoddy
    Where do autosurfs get their income sources from?

From upgrades?
    SCAM!!! SCAM!!! ILLEGAL!! PONZI SCAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cito
    SCAM!!! SCAM!!! ILLEGAL!! PONZI SCAM!!!
    CiTO, nothing but a wast of our air.... Human flesh at it's worst.